All Comments on 'But I Won't Do That Ch. 07'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cyzrecyzreabout 16 years ago
Poor Jemma

Poor Jemma has no will power. She's geting to be too much of a sex slave. For my taste, I'd rather see her get some moxie, and refuse sex at least one time when its thrust on her by Parker. Then there is the thing about her thought patterns... Oh well, its all still an interesting tale

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Sorry but..

Sorry I'm new to this story. Having read this chapter I will go back and read the others, But one question what is it exactly that she wont do? it seems to me that so far she has done everything except sex in public which will probably happen at the party. Which kind of begs the next question when will she stop doing things she wont do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nobody

Is this fucking dumb and perverted. This story is a complete turn off.Parker would have to be the biggest loser ever to do this, no way! No S.T.D.s in your world?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorry

This chapter was unimaginative and dull like "I rode my bicycle to the store" no build up and left me with an ugly feeling of duh. The house party sounds like it sucks and took away from the original plot of the story. It was really a let down and poorly written. Very disappointing why don't you just let it go if your not interested in writing it. Sorry I spent the time waiting for it.

Orion623Orion623about 16 years ago
Kind of Interesting

I am wondering if this story will ever get to the part where there is something Jemma won't do. The poor woman seems to have the will power of a 2 year old who doesn't understand the word 'No'. It will be interesting to see how she fairs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
in the

beginning it looked like she had, eventhough manipulated, fun. with the end of last chapter she knew at least what she did not like and in this chapter she knew from the beginnig she would not like it but still did it and the voyeur isn't one anymore. you should really give her some guts to end it and also tell him why and that if he would like to do something like that he should divorce her and look for another woman.

oriondogoriondogabout 16 years ago
I just hope when Greg

and Katrine have their party, my wife and I are invited too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loving it!

I like the way your bringing Jemma around to doing what she wants to anyway. I hope your going to keep this saga going for many more chapters. It's really an enjoyable read.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
respect for the marriage

why marry,when you have a whore to take to bed.every time someone fucks her it takes from his bedroom.scumbags of a couple.man suppose to take care of his home,not let others run his home.

oriondogoriondogabout 16 years ago
Tired of reading negative comments.

Many of the comments I see on these stories are vindictive and hostile. They have nothing to do with a story critique. Instead, they are based on sexual preference or some fucked up personal morals code.

Need I remind the readers that these are sexual fantasy (fuck) stories, not bible stories. If you don’t like the content, don’t read them. No one is forcing you.

Nobody ever died AIDS, STDS or drowning in cum from reading these FANTASY stories here at literotica.

So keep on writing your wonderful stories KarennaC and the same to all Literotica Authors!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Are we to think

that a thirty something, sexually experimenting, media savvy woman hasn't a clue what a sex party would be about? Don't stretch the incredulity of your reader, and please consider this as a consructive criticism as I have enjoyed the series, especially the fact that she can't say no, despite her 'self loathing' and reluctance between episodes. With a vile husband like she has I'd put out willingly(and often do...)

tony1stony1sover 10 years ago
wish mine would play same as her

would love it if mine would play like she is

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018over 5 years ago
Surprising change

From being voyeur to solo,fucking that was an unexpected leap. I anticipate greater questioning. What made Parker decide to have another woman having said there was only one woman? This is dramatic and a real change of direction

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

I'm not too happy with Parker being included in the sex play , I was already happy with the game being one-sided and him the cuckold. For all the conniving he did, being the cuck and jacking-off should be his fate - like that of a lot of us......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous