All Comments on 'Kissing Boys'

by bridger jack

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
RonClarkesonRonClarkesonalmost 16 years ago
Not enough Wimp. Too much Bitch!

I liked this but she was too much in control, maken her more unsure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wife is having miniaffairs and you are jacking off

on it. She now has permission by finesse to have sex with other men. And you dear sir are an idiot becoming a cuckold which will soon just be extra baggage for a slut that fucks around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry

If wife has to fuck around to get you both excited for sex, I don't see a happy future. Not my thing.

Cousin-BarbCousin-Barbalmost 16 years ago
Sounded pretty real to me---These jerks who want

to be able to do what they want to do while they keep their wives pregnant and barefoot are a total bore and not much of a man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I see

Trouble ahead for this marriage, the woman is a slut and the husband is a sick little boy whom obviously had no strong male role model as a child. The beginning of yet another male humiliation story.

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231almost 16 years ago
Good Grief

Barb you are so right and so is the author,these cuckold maniacs live in an age long since gone,THIS IS THE 21st Century idiots,women are equal to men got it.Now if you think different just think who really decides to mate,not men unless its rape.Just look at the animal world and watch the mating rituals and you will see what I mean.Finally,its great to play games with a woman,REAL men know exactly what I am talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Too bad the husband doesn't do it for her

But considering his inability to satisfy her on these two occasions, I guess I see why she wants to stray.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It takes a confident man

It takes a confident man to let his wife play - confidence in himself and his relationship. Good for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
just the beginning

It looks to me this is just the beginning of the end. She's manipulating him to allow her to fuck around. Confidence alone will not be enough for him. Dont' like this kind of stories. Sorry for your fans. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wimps Will LOVE This Story

But men with their manhood intact will not. Beyond that, the writer has all the skill of a retarded 2nd grader.

kram53wkram53walmost 16 years ago
Confident Man

I agree, it takes an extremely confident man to allow his wife to have sex with other men. A husband has to be very sure of the relationship to not feel threatened. It's not as uncommon as most people think for a couple to share sexual favors with other parteners. The real pity in our society is that so many people judge this behavior because it is not for them. If more men were open to this type of relationship, we would have less divorce and more satisfied women. It really is unrealistic to think that a sexual being like man/women is happy limiting their sexual experiences to one individual for a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved It

You certainly stirred up a hornet's nest with this story. I don't understand those who have criticized it, because stories in the Loving Wives' category usually have this or a similar theme. Why bother reading something you know you won't like? There are categories on here that are not my scene, so I wont look at them. I think most men appreciate their wife/girlfriend being eyed up by other men, as it shows their partner is still attractive. I've often dreamed about my wife making love to another man, but would go mental if she actually did so. And that is the point. The majority of stories on here are for enjoyment, and are also FICTION. In other words it never happened, so why get angry at the writer. I enjoyed your story, and look forward to reading more of your writing.

hornygrannyhornygrannyalmost 16 years ago
I liked it

It always turns me on when I find out how much my husband likes me to kiss and play with other men. I can't wait for more chapters of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yeah!

Cool!!!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Interesting...

Call me a caveman if you want to but surely when a male finds a female to mate with you would at least expect them to stay faithful. What I don't understand about all you 'REAL' men is that if you want to fuck around and if your wife wants to fuck around why on earth stay married after all more people live together than marry these days anyway. so why not just formalize it. I used to think that loveing wives stories should really be called cheating wife stories, well I have changed my mind what it should be called is Why I am I still married stories now that makes a bit more sense to me. anyway good luck all you 'REAL' men out there who seem happy to watch their wife have sex with someone else.

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvralmost 16 years ago
very exciting story

please continue this story,..don't pay any mind to the naysayers, bunch of losers who supposedly HATE this category, but read every story in it so they can put other people down, idiots,..must be a hell of a way to live if your whole life is about nothing but negativity,..i really wish they could understand that their words are over-looked faster and with less impact than an ugly mutt at a dog show. Keep up the good work Bridger. Don't mind the mindless hateful anonymouses, lol. Pretty cool how pluralized it came out with mouses on the end,..very fitting, lol.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 16 years ago
Good thing it's fantasy!

In real life the odds are strong that within two years he will be divorced and she will be slutting around. If my wife wanted to play like the one in the story she certainly has that freedom, at the price of being married to me.

Been there, done that. She strayed and found herself out on the street. We made an agreement that she broke. I have no idea what agreement the two in the story made, but to state life the way it is, "When you play with fire, you get burned." If I bet it's on a divorce within two years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
write more...write more...

wow...need more of this story...

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Very Hot!

Very hot story. I don't normally like this category but this was a good, creative story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How Sweet You are Cuckster

Pimping is for pimps whose whores respect them - your self cucking is just sadly sick for the very few into male humiliation - like youself writer.<P>

Instead of writing for the 99.9% of readers - you waste your talent on stuff any idiot can write, but we understand. Your addiction is clear in your 2 stories - you need subhuman below human convention to get it up. Soon you will need more which is your problem until others are affected - those near you - family - neighbors - friends. Not much of a life you have chosen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very hot

Loved the way she teases her husband with her coy stories fo her sexual encounters with this other guy..keep it going.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Who said it was real?

Unless I missed it, the author did not state that this was real. Let's assume for a moment that it is fantasy. We come to this site to explore fantasies, not crush them! If this does describe the author's fantasy, who are we to judge? I'm willing to bet we all have a few fantasies of which the masses would not approve! Of course, maybe it is real. In that case, again, who are we to judge among consenting adults? I enjoyed the well-written story and encourage bridger jack to continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

It is a good story, well told. If its true and all parties are happy with what happens then no harm done, better than the wife having a secret affair. If its a fantasy between the two of them which makes their sex life better, then thats cool as well

J & S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You can't stop

You can't stop here, please carry this on into a series it is so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story!

Please keep it cuming!

moralityloopholemoralityloopholealmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Loved it. Great premise, good length, nice ending (left wanting more).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

What a hot and sexy story, thank you!

My wife teases me by finding old boyfriends on Facebook and during lovemaking, telling me what great sex she had with them.

One night she told me she wanted to call one of them to spend the weekend with us and we had the hottest sex ever.

Thanks again for this story!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
If you see one cockroach ...

If you go into a dark room, turn on the light and see a cockroach scurrying out of sight, you DON'T have a cockroach in your house!

You have a hundred cockroaches in your house! Sorry about that!

Hubby, in this tale, has a Sweetie who has already boffed at least one guy twelve times already! If you react negatively, she will either claim she was just 'joshing' you! - OR she will not show up tomorrow! You are already almost all the way out of her heart, but you MAY be good to provide a few 'yoks' on her way OUT! Hope you enjoy it!

4*

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Why?

Why didn't we hear about the missing green panties?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
The game...

As he said: "That game was fun", but he can't forget that dangerous too...Sometimes damaging a real and loving marriage. Nevertheless 3 *.

Cuck1983oldCuck1983oldover 6 years ago
Loved your story

Great story forget all the people who criticise, if they don't like it what are they reading loving wives stories.

Although short the story did provide some real excitement and its a glimpse of future stories I hope you get to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! The apex of bad. Hope you quit cuz if this was what you were writing it wouldn’t have gotten better.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Quite possibly a top 10 all time entry in the laughably bad story hall of fame. At the time I begged the committee to waive the five year wait period for entry into the hall. I mean it was so obvious to me this was a uniquely bad story that absolutely exceeded what at that time was considered the worst of the worst. Unfortunately they shot it down. The good news is this has been nominated for the hall and has a very good chance at getting in as a unanimous first ballot entry into the hall. I hope this story inspires others to reach for the bottom. People will always try to shoot down your dreams. Don’t despair. You just stand fall and keep punching. Your dream of reaching the depths of bad storytelling is within reach. I think with time this entry will quite possibly be regarded as the “Citizen Kane” or “The Godfather “ of bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

What can be said that hasn't been said. Just to point out that there are far too many people who are told they’re being mean if they say anything critical. First of all, when you choose to write a story and post it here, it’s laughable that anyone thinks they should be immune from criticism. Oh goody! You wrote a story and not a very good one. If you can’t deal with criticism then don’t post your moronic story. Oh wait! Maybe next time we can give everyone a little trophy just for trying. Congrats snowflake

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I had to read this twice before I posted anything. At the very least you have to finish reading it all to make a critique. it goes way beyond plausibility into eye rolling. Sure honey if it’s better marriage and requires me to cheat, have unprotected sex with others and any other bullshit excuses to you can come up with, to fuck anyone you like. Tell her you are so happy cuz by chance, I met two 19 year old girls in the lounge after you zonked out in our room. We danced, took turns making out with each of them, had a few drinks and then they invited me upstairs and I said well, this goes in both directions, right? One of the girls happened to see a pic of you my wife when I opened my wallet to pay for drinks. One of the girls jumped up and said holy shit that’s the nasty bitch who was bragging about her getting lots of sex with young guys because she said he has no clue in a derogatory way. She said my husband trusts me. Haha now can you believe that shit? Remember she claimed to have sex with 42 young guys in one year? Oh yeah I remember now. No offense but we both think you can do better. I was shocked when the bitch said I work this lounge two very lucrative days of the week and I partner with the bartender here and I cut him in for a a healthy portion. I’m sorry but she is a real skank and has a snotty attitude.I brought both girls to the house so I could fuck both at once. We got all setup about 45 mins before my wife got home.It was perfect! Both girls are knockouts and superior to my wife Iis most ways. One was a blonde and the other was a dark red head. They brought the sluttiest lingerie they could find. Both girls are stunning with perfect bodies.and big D cup tits. My wife came in, heard something and surprise, she opens the bedroom door and immediately she feels she can’t compete with them. She was crying and kept repeating Is that what you want? I said ummmm yeah that is what I want. I said don’t be sad. Most girls are better than you. When I found out all the crap you’ve been doing I filed for divorce based on adultery and due to the low rent escort service. Hotel management want crazy and shut her down along with throwing the bartender out. I gave the cops all the info I had. Bottom line is the divorce papers will be served tomorrow at her place of employment. She asked me if I would do anything to save the marriage? The police said the hotel wanted to press charges and boy did they ever!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous