All Comments on 'My Brother's Baby'

by twincest

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very hot

A bit too romantic for my tests generally but a hot story

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Scandalist!

Very hot, but I'm not sure that incest is the way to begin a family because of the possible scandals.

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77almost 16 years ago
Not bad, but not great.

i had to give you a 50/50 on this submission. The overall story line was good, and juicy, but i felt you glossed over too many vital details. Writing erotica should be like a great seduction! You need to entice, to tease, your readers! (i feel you did leave them (me) wanting more in a hopeful sequel or series of chapters going into the pregnancy though.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fail

another failed story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More Crap

Come on editors, this site is becoming a Mill's & Boon depository. Lets cut the crap and release some decent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

Great if your brother did get you pregnant. Please continue the story, go into the pregnancy and birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love?

he says he loves her yet doesn't care if he hurts her by fucking her so often the first time if he really loved her he would not have touched her after the first time til she recovered in a day or two whats the rush to get her pregnant they have their whole lives ahead of them if he loved her he would take it slow and make sure she wanted a baby now

genealguygenealguyover 15 years ago
+HEY READERS...

...let up on the author. At least he submitted a story, as if any of us have. He has his fantasies, and writes about them. I wonder at critics who take a writer to task for not following their route to completion. It's a fantasy...A FANTASY!! Alright? Let's see some of you submit your stories, and I won't critisize them, no matter the content. Sometimes I stop reading a story because it is not my cup of tea, or finish disatisfied with the tale, then give it a lower rating, and move on. Thanks. Genealguy

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
I actually enjoyed your little bro/sis tale!

In fact, I gave it a 100. Sometimes the readers on this site just frustrate the pure old SHIT out of me!!! Most have no submissions on this site, just like me, and really have a lot of gall to criticize a story as good as yours. While I am just a reader on this site, I have written numerous technical manuals and do recognize talent when I see it. Please be undaunted by the criticism and continue to make submissions on this site. There are a lot more of us out here who appreciate your efforts than you could possibly know from the other remarks I have seen. Thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

it was good i really enjoyed i give it 100

inherholeinherholealmost 14 years ago
Cumming in me when I was fertile,

I told my brother I wanted to feel him cumming me but I did not tell him that I was fertile. That week-end we were together he must of cum in me more than ten times. Now two months later and I have babies growing in me and I am still fucking my brother.

inherholeinherholealmost 14 years ago
I love having my brothers babies,

Having had twins girls by my brother we started making love as soon as the doctor told me that it was ok. Now I am pregnant again and I am in love with my brother all the more.

inherholeinherholeover 13 years ago
Having my brothers baby,

I was getting married and would be in my fertile time so since my brother and I had been making love for several years I told him about my situation and I wanted my first to be his. For four days we had making love several times a day and then I got married. Nine months later I gave birth to four daughters and it had been an easy birth. He was visiting a few weeks after I had gotten home and I told him that I wanted more children with him so right now I am pregnant again with my brothers babies in me.

TwilightfanTwilightfanalmost 13 years ago
Wish It Were Me

I wish I had such a brother or even father... 'twincest' and 'inherhole' are two lucky girls...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NICE

IF I WAS ABOVE BROTHER YOU WILL BE POUNDED EVERY NIGHT UNTIL YOUR WEDDING DAY LOL..CONTINUE THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Somewhat incongruous.

I'm not sure you can finger the g-spot unless you have already lost your hymen. Just saying

bilbovbilbovabout 11 years ago

idk know about that anonymous. Getting to a girls g-spot before breaking the hymen might be possible depending on the girl and the way her hymen is placed. There is a ton of research out there concurring that girl's hymen placement and thickness are different from one woman to the next.

http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/hymen.html

this link is to prove that every woman has diffrent hymens. I do warn though that it may contain adult pictures ;although, this is a sex site i thought it approprate. The rest of my statement is opinon however and i am not a doctor but most likely neither is he.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
My Brother's Baby

The highest story rating on Literotica is "5 Stars", with which I rarely use to rate my incest stories, even if the story might be top-rating reading and most other readers giving the story 5 Stars. I don't necessarily rate the story with 5 Stars, UNLESS there is a pregnancy consummated. The pregnancy. impregnating, breeding, or making the relationship "mother with child" is the most ultimate committment a man and woman can make to each other--bar none!!! And that more so applies in an incestual relationship due to the unique nature of the relationship between the blood-related lovers! So, in my opinion, just because a story makes me feel good, or has hot sex, and the story is even good otherwise, doesn't mean the story is the VERY BEST and therefore does not deserve top-rating--period. My honoring of an ultimate, very best, excellent story is akin to winning the world championship in baseball, winning the Superbowl, or any one-only top honor in any sport, event, challenge, and most certainly, literature!!!!! In turn, a pregnancy is the one ingredient that makes love of a man and woman the ultimate winner, top-dog, on top and better than all the rest. For me that's a male sperm kissing and uniting with a female egg; that applies for me in particular in good, blood-related, male and female, man and woman, boy and girl, incestual love stories--that is sacrifice, respect, honor, committment, dedication, undying love meaning all those things that no other can compare to or with! This story is rewarded with my 5 Star-rating for that reason!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brother's baby

My younger sister and I loved each other too. On her 18th birthday she wanted a gift from me that no one else could give her. So since no one else could give her my cum I decided that that would be the night we would go all the way too. What I didn't know was that she was unprotected and ovulating. I came in her three times that night and she got pregnant with my child. We now live together some ten years later and have three kids!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a beautiful story of brother and sister fucking

Jason is a good and loving brother, and he's real careful as he busts his sister's cherry. After the inevitable initial pain that disappears quickly, his sis blissfully enjoys her brother's big stiff prick, and he sure enjoys blowing his brotherly balls up his sister's cute little twat. I love it that Jason is very deliberate in planning to fuck a baby up his sis's cunt. And it's wonderful that a number of commenters have written about how they, too, have fucked a baby--or babies!--up their sister's twat. It's great when brothers and sisters fuck their brains out, they know what they've got between their legs belongs to each other. Best of all, though, is when the boy's fertile balls get together with his sister's fertile womb, and his sperm and sis's egg make a really nice souvenir of their hot incestuous fuck--a cute little incest kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3/5 stars needs sequel

@bigdaddy No one gives a fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Living with my twin sisters

WOW! That was really hot incest story. I live with my twin sisters and they both have had a baby each by me. We are waiting to have twins at some time soon. Our mom threw us out when she found out that they was pregnant... she knew I was the father to both of my sisters' baby. I was 25 at the time and they had just turned 18 when they got pregnant... and they both graduated high school 3 months prior to that time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really?

Ok so awesome story I loved it just wish there was more. My sarcastic question has nothing to do with the story and everything to do with the comments from Inherhole according to that members bio HE is over 60. Not only that but the number of children had kept changing from only being pregnant to having twins and being pregnant then all of a sudden the twins became quadruplets? Really? If you want us to believe it's real make sure your lies are consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

To me it ruins the stories with all the 'whore'this and 'slut' 'bitch' 'cunt' crap language, just ruins the story...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"My Brother's Baby" - Eighteen Year Old Twin Brother Jason, and Unnamed Sister.

This story is the only submission by this adolescent writer, over six and half years ago. It appears, unfortunately, it will be her ('twincest') only submission. Although the story is lacking somewhat in some areas it has great context and theme. The writer has an ability to produce great literature, hopefully blood-kin incestual romantic and sensual--hopefully pregnant related--fare!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Me and my brother shared a room all growing up so we always messed around mostly doing 69. When we turned 18 we started having sex now we we live as husband and wife and have 3 kids and another on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE BEST TABOO/INCEST

I just loved each and every word of the STORY. I wish I had a twin sister like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wanton Baby

That was so hot. Write some more, tell about your baby when you are pregnant. Keep fucking and loving each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sister

Very hot story! Plse tell us more about your pregnancy. Your story reminds me the love between me and my gorgeous sister Samantha.I was 18 and her nearly 17 when we started to fuck Our parents had unfortunately died in a car accident. This period was awful to both of us and we became closer ,helping each other. .not to sink. With the life of insurance and the selling of our house, we moved to another town and we bought another house. I worked in an insurance company and my sister Samantha had a part time job in a bank. So we had easy life .After sometime ,we started to hug each other ,then leading to sweet kisses and to giving me her cherry.We continued to have a sex relation and as time passed on,we really fell in live with each other that after sometime,we decided to have a baby girl who is now 7 years old and we are now facing the folliwing problem --Should we tell her that her parents are sister and brother? and if we decide to tell her,at what proper of her age should we do so? Your advices will be highly appreciated l

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Really good story, but

It's a really good story, but there's a lack of emotion without dialogue. Give us the actual dialogue.

I'll give an example,

He told me he wanted to get me pregnant, as he fucked me.

"I want to get you pregnant," he grunted out, as he fucked me.

See the difference? Please use dialogue in the future.

Best of wishes,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lust

Sisko tulee käymään ja me nussimme paljaalla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish

I wish I had a little sister,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incestual hot cunt and cock

One of the best incest stories. Tell us more about your love for one another. Tell us more about your naughty ways. Your hot cunt is wanton, and willing for such nasty behavior, this truly makes you a filthy cunt, needing to be thought of as such. My cock came again and again as I read your nasty and fantastic story. My balls are swollen and my scrotum is so full, my cock so hard that my priapism will likely last for hours with no relief in sight to the point that my nuts are literally ready to burst.. You hot and nasty fucking CUNT. If only I could be a voyeur, to see your hot and nasty body while you writhe and have your Ass and Cunt put to the test again and again.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
No bad but

Please continue on with this story, there’s so many unanswered questions. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A female author

and you don't know where the hymen is located???

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"My Brother's Baby:" - As it's been almost thirteen (13) years since this story was posted, the only story posted under this 'twincest' user name, there's doubt we will see any further posted stories; shame!

The above commenter 'Inherhole' posted three (3) comments--all with different content--about having"her" brother's babies. Bull crap! On "her" Biography the gender is notated as MALE, retired. Personally I think comments should not be allowed any anyone "named" Anonymous!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hymen

As a female you should know where a hymen is located!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Too bad the story will never get an ending as it has been 13 years since published

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

awesome!! keep em cumming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ass to pussy is very unhealthy. Don't do it. 1/5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous