All Comments on 'Hard Bargain'

by Rachel_Marie_30

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

Well written... a very believable build-up and progression, and a vivid and descriptive sex scene. I only wish it had been longer!

NorthsiderNorthsiderabout 16 years ago
Great Story

I liked the way it was written; clean, to the point and hot. +1 on liking it longer, though!

curiousk75curiousk75about 16 years ago
Faster...

Hi - Have loved both of your submissions - can't wait to see where this goes - I do have one criticism however - at the risk of sounding ungrateful - PLEASE WRITE FASTER!!!

imharmless69imharmless69almost 16 years ago
Yummy

Great story, Rachel - even hotter than the first. Write more soon!

TonyZeeTonyZeealmost 16 years ago
Screaming Hot!

Great work. Very hot and very sexy. I like the way you think. And write.

salukidawgsalukidawgalmost 16 years ago
Holy Cow!

This story is smokin' hot! The build-up is great and the pay-off even better.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 15 years ago
Great Work

A lovely hot and evenly paced story with enjoyable sex. Just keep them cummmmmmmming Rachel dear!

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 13 years ago
Great Story, but Chad and Christine reveal their character

Your story is wonderful, hot, sexy, well written, creating visual images, audible sounds... But for me, I hated the way Christine manipulated Rachael. I hated the way Chad could not wait to get in Christine pants.

Rachael may have enjoyed the experience, but her pals or associates are selfish and inconsiderate of how Rachael feels re: this "pay a debt request". Chad and Christine are flakes and if they don't screw you in another sexual encounter, they will manipulate you, Rachael, to get another unfair payment of a debt in another sexual or non-sexual pay-off.

So Rach, if you just want sex, a good fuck, at least step to the plate. If Rach was a "he", we would say have so balls or gonads and negotiate a debt that the two of them owe you in the future. This was all about their wants and desires and very little about Rach.

Yes she enjoyed the sex, but she got played by a couple of people who are "in it" for themselves and use the debt as leverage.

What I am saying is I want my heroine to be smarter and more in control. Don’t let the selfish manipulate you!!!

a strong Rachel_Marie_30 fan in RR, TX

derek33derek33about 9 years ago
Very Erotic!

Very hot...one of the most erotic things about this story is how you connected Rachel (the straight girl) to her apparently latent bi-sexuality. How you started the sex was superb! You got my hormones flowing, and my dick so fucking hard; the way you describe sex is awesome! I want you badly myself!

That said, there were two things that I didn't like. How the date got set up, Christine forced you....geez...and the chapter divisions, awkward...not my taste in stories...I still rate this a five though...any story that makes me want to masturbate deserves a five in my book! Mmmm...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous