All Comments on 'Surprise!'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Surprise

Very nice story, Mom was hot as hell and she wasn't quiting

now while it was so good. Keep it going, ready for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More!

More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot !

Yes, more of the same please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Big fan

Loved the story, would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice start...

Nice start, where you going to take it from here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Fucking excellent! Love the surprise where the bitch realises it's her son fucking the hell out of her hot cunt - she can only want more, after all, she's his slut now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How about an update on this one.

It was really a good surprise why not build on it some more.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I agree with the two previous comments. After she rubbed his neck, we knew that she'd accepted him but you should have had them fuck again... as FULL PARTNERS... when she'd be even wilder because she'd know that it was incest and her SON'S cock fucking her to violent orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

loved it. ended just where it should end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking...

...of the kind jack30341 always provides us with. It is really a gem. 18 year old Bobby comes home and finds the very sexy notes his mother's left for her hubby. Naturally, they turn the boy on---because his mom's begging "B" to give her a really good fuck. It never takes much for any boy's built-in motherfucking urge to kick in! Though his mom's blindfolded and can't see, Bobby is hard in a second and approaches his mother's wide-spread legs and her wide-open cunt with his big stiff prick. Sticking his prick up his mother's cunt has always been on the boy's mind, and now's his chance! Mom's delightfully surprised to feel the fat dick sliding up her twat is bigger and much HARDER than usual, probably the hardest she's ever felt! Bobby fucks his mother mercilessly, pounding the cunt he came out of and determined on unloading his hot young balls up his own birth canal. Mom loves her fierce fucker's aggressiveness, cums over and over again. When she discovers that's her own big handsome boy's who's given her such a great fuck, well, Bobby's got an open invitation to his mother's mommy-twat from now on!

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
the old show biz motto

the old show biz motto is "always leave them wanting more" and this story definitely follows it! well done.

musicman88musicman88over 11 years ago

very good story!! what many son's dream of too. Fucking mom with a vengence but with her permission..... Hot is a good word for it..

oldwayneoldwayneabout 11 years ago
Surprise indeed!

Five Stars!

Teddybear1965Teddybear1965about 10 years ago
Loved this story . Hopefully you'll expand on it .

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree

Expantion needed!!! It was soooooo GOOD!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
idem

too good to be through

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erotic

Soooo damn hot, had a vaginal orgasm

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Come Onnnnnn! Moar!

You’re not going yo leave us hanging HERE! Please.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Oh Fuck

So damn Hot!!! More, Please!

jack30341jack30341about 6 years agoAuthor
yeah?

Alright. Will write another chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another chapter

Is a very good idea LOL! A GOOD ONE!!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Guest

Must continue, need to see the full reaction. Would be weird to see that you were fucking the wrong person and have their dick flexing inside you mid fuck

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

Amazing! Sooo hot!!

♥️♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥🔥

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 1 year ago

You promise another chapter, but then ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1889 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...