All Comments on 'Extra Credit Club Ch. 06'

by slowMINE

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is EROTIC?

I guess if your brain is full of shit that it is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awsome

awsome, you are one of the best writers on this site, and that's a fact not an oppinion

be_cruel13be_cruel13almost 16 years ago
Wow...

I was running through the new stories list and came upon this story, and... just wow... I usually hesitate to read a new story that's the n-th chapter in some series or another, because unless you read a series from the beginning, you miss crucial character developments, but this story not only worked as a stand alone story, but really made me want to read the previous installments of the series.

It was a little bit of everything that I love... kinky shit, romance, reluctance, emotion, good grammar and spelling (well, a *lot* of that)... And I would be lying if I didn't admit that one of the reasons that I loved it was because of Dave - who sounds like the ideal boyfriend: honest, okay with kinky shit, sensitive (well, as much as a guy can be... lol), good at sex... *sigh*

Alright, I don't mean to ramble, but anyways - great job!!

be_cruel13be_cruel13almost 16 years ago
BTW, where is chapter 5?

Just finished reading from the beginning... and where is chapter 5?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent as always

I LOVE your writing style absulutly magnificante but could you please post new chapters quicker?

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 12 years ago
Part 5?

Is part 5 no longer available?

I was really enjoying reading the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude where the fuck is chapter 5??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was Chapter 5 deleted? Or is this another idiot that cannot count to 10 yet?

I note that the author was too embarrassed to even respond at the time, so I'm guessing the he just can't count.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous