All Comments on 'My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 05'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Worth the wait

Love the long chapter! I seem to be drawn into this story each time I read some of it. The idea of CFNM is one of my fantasies, plus I love a good 'Love' story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fucking HOT

This is the best fucking erotica on the whole internet. Phrases like 'the throne of her womanhood' are priceless. The long, slow build up and his spanking for wanking with her panties made me cum buckets. Can't wait for the party chapter now. I hope she makes him eat his cum in front of her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fem Dom & CFNM

Quite a mix of female domination and CFNM. And quite a good mix at that. Even some other kinky things, too. I would love to meet a lady like this and be her naked man. I'm going to go back and read the previous chapters now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
CNFM Ch. 1-6.

It's good, very good. Looking forward to the next chapters.

Very well done.

GH.

Curious3612Curious3612almost 16 years ago
Hot CFNM - a rock hard fantasy

Love this story - great description - would love to meet a woman like this in real life in Ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantasy Cum True

Awesome story. The writing is amazing, so real and plausable. CFNM has always excited me I wish I had someone like that girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great whack off story

Got my cock in one hand and my girl friend's panties in the other. She knows and doesn't mind at all. In fact, she even gives them to me as long as I give them back to her eventually.

AbbeyLaneAbbeyLanealmost 16 years ago
Best Long Story I've Read on Literotica

Most times when I see a story going over 3 or 4 pages I skip it because I usually don't have the time. But I've read Ch 05 over the last three days and it kept my interest high and continuously turned on. Like the first four chapters, the story moves slowly and with great sensitivity. I'm totally hooked and I can't wait for the next chapter. Like the others who've responded I would love to entertain and please a woman like the one in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Like no other

damn man, your stories get me hard and cumming like no one else. I look forward to reading your stuff with my cock in hand.

moralityloopholemoralityloopholeover 15 years ago
Pushes all my buttons

This story series pushes all my buttons. Starting out the unrequited love/longing aspect that gives her control is awesome and rather biographical to me as well. I can't wait for the next installment as the hints of forced exhibitionism and bondage have me hard just thinking of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh my gawd

I am so completely turned on by these series that I cannot stop reading them. I read all 5 chapters in 1 day and i could absolutely not stop reading. Please dont stop righting this series. I love it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More...

You can't stop here, there has to be a chapter 6!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm in love

I find myself totally relating to the main character. I am going to shock the fuck out of my boyfriend. It's awakening fantasies in me that I didn't even know existed! :P

Can't WAIT for the next chapter, I never want the stories to end!

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't wait to share with my husband!

Great story line - well written - loved most every part of it...

Not sure about the panty wearing part. There are other more exciting things. The post sex pussy licking parts are the hottest. I love how that feels the few times my husband has done that to me. Gets me excited, sometimes cumming right then- gets him instantly hard again and ready for another intimate round of love making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beautiful and compelling

I only wish there would be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More please.

I agree that another chapter or three would be great. In the words of Charles Dickens, "can I have some more please?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More please

More pretty please with sugar on it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
NOT FAIR

you can't not leave it there you have to tell us what happens next

MushrumMushrumalmost 14 years ago

This is the kind of story I love to read - I don't have to stumble around poor spelling and grammer, the story has a plot and a theme, the writing is coherent, cohesive and interesting, - in short, it's a GOOD story. Now I just have to wait for the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
We need more!

He turns the tables and gets her to do anything he wants to until the day of the "Party/Orgy". He is in complete control of her and it includes

him fucking and ass playing with her. She complies to his every whim.

douglas714douglas714almost 13 years ago
The Party

Are we goint to read about the PARTY??????????

CapewideCapewideover 12 years ago
Please don't end at chapter 6

This is the best story on the web. Somewhere around chapter 25 I think they should get married. There is so much more for you to tell than I think you will be able to do in one last chapter.

holydemon00holydemon00over 12 years ago
Can't understand her rationalization

She rationalized that she can't fall in love with him because she was too "afraid" of breaking up their friendship along with it, while she has no trouble maintaining a "friend with benefit" relationship (under the guise of CFNM), which has even more devastating effect on a friendship when things go sour.

It's like setting up both of them for an even bigger heartbreak in exchange for a short-lived thrill and temporary illusion of safety, Still, it's good material for drama, and readers like drama. So I wouldn't complain, if only the author didn't finish this series here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Enjoyed the story, but it took a while to read --- having to stop and jack my cock , Damn you are so fucking hot!!

markh325markh325almost 12 years ago
More please!

I see you haven't been on here for a while. Would love to know how their "girls night out" evening went. Any chance you'll be doing one more chapter (at least)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And you thought you had finished

Now you have to write #6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He should stop now

Before she totally demeans and humiliates him. Get a little pride and self-respect. This woman is using you. Dump her and find someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More more, more!

Wonderful. Love it, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

Please keep it going. What happens at the party?

Is the sister a virgin he will deflower while they watch and encourage??

Your fans are waiting with wet pussys and hard cocks!

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
You said this was the last chapter,

How could you leave us hanging like this with such a HUGE cliffhanger and SO many unanswered questions?!!! You just HAVE to do one or two more chapters and tie up the loose ends! PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i was hoping that they fell in love

i was hoping that they fell in love

subindy69subindy69over 9 years ago
please let us read about the party.

I love this please keep it going. Love to hear what happens. Wish I was at thst party. What can I do or say to get you to write more?

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Why have you stopped writing .

It's nearly 7 years since you wrote chapter 5, after all the time that's past I don't suppose we're going to get a chapter 6, are we?

It's a real shame and a great disappointment that you've just left this in mid air. The story is great and you paint a very vivid and real picture. This story is hot, sizzling almost.

I don't know your circumstances or why you stopped writing, but if you should read this, please let us have one final chapter and tie up all the lose ends; this story deserves to be finished.

I write more in hope than expectation, but please, finish this great story and draw it to a hopefully happy conclusion between Sharron and Brad.

Thanks !!

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

loved it, and goes along with another belief I've had for a long time. if a woman has a secret, a thought, a fantasy, the first person she is going to talk to is her the best friend(usually girl friend). the I wont tell anyone never holds water for them. unfortunately this doesn't always go as planned, and puts the boy friend or hubby in a compromised situation. I hope this works out for them, but I do have some concerns. since her girl friend is a man eater, how much of what has happened has her girlfriend planned?

ArawArawabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Marvelous story. Cfnm purists may dislike that you take liberties with the cfnm theme, but fir the rest of us it just improves the story. I hope you write a follow-up.

MrFrustrationMrFrustrationalmost 8 years ago
Amazing series...you owe us one more!

I read the first story in the series earlier this week, had to close out the window and forgot the title. So I frantically searched through hundreds of stories on Literotica for an entire week trying to remember it! Well, today I found it, and I have just finished reading the entire series. This is one of the hottest series I have ever read to date. There is a reason that all but two of your stories have a red "H" rating! But you may have forgotten you promised one more story in this tale...

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
This is growing in intetest

I hope you continue the story, I wouldn't understand any other option

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wife is learning

I left this story series open on my ipad for my wife to find and read. She has now for three consecutive nights.

Last night we showered together. A great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Definitely needs a Ch. 06

You were just getting to the good part... CFNM with multiple Fs.

Would love a Ch. 06 to this story.

maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
Hitting singles so far

I imagine you hitting the cycle in a few weeks, and with a rookie included. You do know this is playoff time for your fans (readers) and you aren't going to open the ball park.

Oh My !

This is what I imagined Sharron had planned for Brad all along. I thought he might walk in someday and find a audience waiting for him

Play ball

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 6 years ago
It's been almost a decade...

Your profile says the last activity was in 2016. And no stories since this one in 2008. I sure hope you eventually return. I was really looking forward to the CFFFNM combined with light bondage, and maybe even a first time.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

I agree with the other commenters. One of the best on this site. I wish you would take it the next step...the group of females. Eventually Shannon might just decide that Brad is "the one" . I see it coming and would be a perfect ending by about chapter 8. Please!

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
I'm all in!

Brad you the man, represent us well

Seeing there was no way on Earth my cock was going to fit down inside the red silky panties, she arranged them with the top part of my erection sticking out, and then bent forward to kiss my cockhead tenderly. Giggling, she said, "Guess it's going to have to stay like that until you go down a little. "I decided to leave them on and having made my decision.

Sharron had been completely truthful with Cheryl about my complete nakedness and, unfortunately, all about my constant erections and masturbation. I was excited as hell. 

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 4 years ago
The party?

And the party? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please, another chapter

homerman11209homerman11209almost 4 years ago
Come back!

Another chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
????

I think the author may have passed away if not please start and finish chapter 6. Thanks very good.

Willysway1Willysway1almost 4 years ago
Final Chapter

You promised one more chapter. Please Please Please finish it.

dwr0242dwr0242about 3 years ago

I can't believe you're going to leave this like this! Please write more to this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another famous story with great sex that feels true and honest.

Samstar1998Samstar1998over 2 years ago

Great stories, I loved them but what happens next? You have to continue them. I need to know what happens when the fiends visit. It has been toooo many years now so PLEASE do the need stories!!!!

brilliantDummybrilliantDummyabout 2 years ago

After nearly 14 years, it is clear this is not going to be a completed story. But that is good. Many of us will be disappointed with a Hollywood happy ending, many more will be disappointed if it is not.

In a truely literary novel, maybe Sharron falls in love with another man and Brad has to move on and never see her again. Or he becomes a bi sex slave to Sharron and her new husband. Or maybe Sharron falls in love with Cheryl. If the newlyweds reject Brad, so many chapters could cover his bad feelings and how he copes. Maybe he becomes celebate or gay, or chronically depressed, or maybe he moves on and finds his soulmate, a woman who loves him completely. In that case maybe it is Sharron who has a tragic end. Maybe their relationship continues unchanged until old age and death, with neither one finding true love. Maybe he copes by doing kinkier and kinkier things until he is caught and sent to prison where he dies a violent death.

Anyone can write the Hollywood ending. It takes no imagination at all. Brad patiently loves her and accepts her demands willingly until Sharron finally realizes how foolish she has been, accepts her love for him, and they live happily ever after, continuing their CFNM games and parties. Optionally add a few sub plots.

Pro_Ball_Player is not writing anything anymore, get over it!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog10 months ago

i read and read and read some more, hoping she would see the light somehow, not unlike how Brad might be hoping upon hope. But that doesn't seem to be the story you wrote. No redemption, no love in her heart. This Brad cat is wound around her little finger because he has SETTLED for something that falls well short of love. That first outpouring, the professing of his love for her at the lunch they shared, with her saying she didn't feel that way for him, should have had him standing, paying the check, and walking out the door. That would end the story, of course. So he settles for being her toy? What a schmuck! Is it gonna take him another ten years to figure he can't get blood from a turnip?! Why oh why please tell me why you would settle for less than love. Make no mistake; this is NOT love! At least i finally know what CFNM stands for- i see it all the time watching xHamster and the Femdom stuff. I can understand the fascination- giving your life over to someone to control, but i doubt i would ever actually sit still for it. For one thing, i'm more intelligent than most women and would hate to be led around by my nose by some woman who would keep me, perhaps in a winkie cage, let out only at her whim! Or maybe that's just what i DO need! IDK. I'm surprised Brad didn't find himself in chastity, only to be let out once a month to be tortured in his heart and cock by A WOMAN WHO HAS NO ROMANTIC LOVE FOR HIM! 'Nuf said. BrilliantDummy (above) has it about right: moves on and finds his soulmate, cuz it ain't this gal, for sure!

Mikek69Mikek693 months ago

LOve the story. I don't mind a good or bad end to this all but it sure needs atleast one more story if not more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous