All Comments on 'Joining a Married Couple'

by crashdvis

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
poohbr1963poohbr1963almost 16 years ago
hot stuff

loved the part where he was licking her ass and his cock at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Story...but...

A hot story, but would that be too much for the husband to take on? He was sharing his wife's pussy with another man at the same moment of time! An idiot husband in my opinion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Read something else asshole

Another asshole pontificating. The title of the story made it clear what it was about, if you didn't want to read it don't. It is a good very believable story, as I have lived a similar experience and relived it whie reading this one. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
To Previous Asshole

So your opinion is more valid in what way asshole? So you sucked cock & ate cum - and that makes you the authoritive king dumpster of the gay watching cock suckers.<P>

Get off it dipstick.<P>

Writer - in a male female male situation the norm isn't gay cock licking and sucking - that could get you maimed or worse without prior discussion and agreement - maybe you have already been hit in the head numerous times like asshole. That painful loss of brain cells and being into pain itself could explain what you gayly advocate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh to be U! The negative reviewer is a jerk!

Don't knock until you've tried is what I say. There's nothing more sensual and erotic than going down licking and sucking on a woman who has been pumped full of another man's come and guess what? It doesn't make you gay if you get turned on by it or by licking or suck the guys dick while he's fucking your woman. Being gay is when a man is emotionally in love with another guy. There's a big difference between the two. Bisexual maybe but not necessarily gay.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Some guys like it, some don't

This is a story about a guy who does. Commenters who don't are entitled to their preferences, but I agree with the one who said it was pretty obvious what this was about and they didn't have to read it. I think it was a hot story; I gave it a 4 for some grammatical and punctuation errors. Please keep writing!

jimbo12jimbo12over 15 years ago
Very hot!- not gay.

This story reminds me of the time I had a 3some on a nude beach with a married couple one time (behind a windscreen). We were just sitting in a row of 3 beach chairs and the guy tells his wife to get on her knees. He starts doing her doggy style I thought I was just going to watch until she pulls my cock out of my loose shorts. After playing with me for a little bit her hubby tells her to suck on me! He came and she kept going down on me for a while. I was too nervous to cum as we had some other couples starting to watch (I was concerned about the park rangers mostly, who show up suddenly sometimes). They walked me back to my car and she gave me a nice long kiss. Now, I tell you all this bc I have since fantasized of me on the bottom in a 69 position. As he pumps into her I can see and lick his cock as he enters her. I am totally turned off at the thought of kissing a guy. But giving or getting a blow job is a turn on (I would rather get one). This happens a lot at the nude beach. These guys are straight too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so hot!

God, I wish I could do this! My cock almost exploded reading this story!

drifter1962drifter1962over 14 years ago
So fucking hot!

I'm a very bicurious married guy, and this story set me off! I had to clean the cum from my chest after reading it!

AsuedeAsuedealmost 8 years ago
Double loads and twice fucked makes great noises

Licking a cock and a cum filled pussy is great. Hope you get to try two cocks in the same hole and cum together

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Keep Them Coming

Loved the story and how this couple let themselves go and just enjoy the moment. There's nothing like eating a cream filled pussy and the only thing better than sloppy seconds is sloppy thirds, fourths or fifths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Random draw story: 3somes are hot and good time to explore your bi-sexuality and sexual limits, previously being with another woman was only in my dreams.

CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfan3 months ago

Great story, well told. A couple of things to get your stories into the hot category are:

Go to thesaurus.com and look up words to use that keep you from repeating the same word - especially in the same paragraph.

Next, it takes more work but giving characters names and having them speak makes it more meaningful to the reader, especially when used as descriptors. Like the following:

“I need his cock, honey! Put it in for me,” said Alice to her husband with a devious smile.

Hoping to read more stories like this.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 1 month ago

Great story. I tòo love sloppy seconds and the ending with a stresm of cum running out of her was perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous