All Comments on 'A Friend's Wife'

by DrWho

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Garbage

With friends like this, who needs enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
enjoyed it

I thought it was a pretty hot story myself. those with negative comments may not have noticed the wife wanted it. thanks for writing it, and I'd enjoy more with the same theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh Dear!

Judging from the comments below its obvious some contributers are Queers who object to a caring male giving a good seeing-to to a lonely wife who likes having her twat worked over whilst her husband is away. Congratulations to the man lucky enough to find himself spending a night sinking his cock balls-deep into the neglected wife. I do hope she fully enjoyed every stroke. As for the husband, well he was stupid enough to join the army(?) and then asked his friend to take care of his wife - What the fuck did he expect?

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Wow

Small detail. Mike (the husband) told his wife that his friend has a nice cock. I wonder why? He asked his friend to look after his wife. I wonder what he meant. I have heard that many people on long deployment prefer the devil they know to taking pot luck.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Given Your Choices Why Fuck A Fellow Military Man

You know it was decently written but not decently done. You chose to fuck a friends wife who like you is in the military but away on duty.<P>

As a friend he asked you to help her and protect her while he was gone not to fuck up his life.<P>

Sure its just a story but you turned off many more readers than you had to for no good reason except to document what you do with regularity in real life. Proud huh.<P>

Why is that?

Lastly I despise stories and writers that deface and upset our military people who are away from their spouse because its their duty. There are plenty of other subjects that you should have chosen from unless you intended to piss folks off.

I was impressed that you didn't overplay the race card.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Friend?

The tale was written nicely but with a whore wife and a friend like this, who needs any enemies? Since the husband didn't come right out and tell everyone it was ok to cuckold him, I'm thinking that wasn't his idea....

bornagainbornagainalmost 16 years ago
Divorce the Bitch

It shows what kind of wife Mike married nothing but a tramp with a capital T he goes of to fight for our country and on the first day gone she goes to bed with the first man she has over the house Mike don`t bother coming Home.

Atlanat,Ga

jimewestjimewestalmost 16 years ago
Happens every day...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder... of someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It appears that most don't like your characters

Gee, I wonder why? However that isn't why I chose to comment. Yes, your characters are really flawed. We don't find them likeable, or identifiable. Most of all you made the poor husband to be fighting for the freedom of all the rest of us, so he is the only one we really feel for. The real problem with the story is that you didn't give us any resolution, any justice. All we see are two dispicable characters (note that the wife didn't even feel any conflict about doing this to her husband) having their fun at the expense of the husband/friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow what response to a simple story

Who would have thought a simple story would bring such responses. It seems sad that the people commenting can not simply read the story for what it is. Vugarity in some of the responses shows how little those people think of themselves. I took the story for what is was and let it go at that. I think it really hit close to home with some readers and if that is true, you have to deal with your own lives and not pounce on this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ordinary story but...

Ordinary story but very hot! (And I don't know why.)

Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Welcome Back

Nice to see a new post from you. Dinner Party is one of my favorites - which is why I recognized the author in the new story list.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
what new, nothing

just a cheating whore and a fucked up friend, hope mike dumps the whore and kicks his friends ass

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Lousy

Only a jerkoff asshole would fuck his friends wife. Only a cheating whore slut wife would fuck her husbands friend. Lousy people in this lousy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

he gobbled the fat cock, cornhole took a buggering, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nothing new

resident admitted cuck huecuck displaying his knowledge of cuck, his experience as a cuck certifies him as the resident expert on all things cuck.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
3***

I deducted 2 stars because it was too short. If he makes her pregnant, hopefully it is early or just before her husband returns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
too many comments

The story is not discussing ethics of having sex with your best friend's wife or with your husband's best friend.

The fact of the matter is it happens, it happens to ordinary people. It happens to the best girlfriend of your wife's. It happens to your best buddy at work. It may happen to your sister, to your brother, to one of your parents.

It did happen to me. I am 63 (male). I loved that woman, i enjoyed sex with her, i enjoyed phone calls, her opinion meant a lot to me... if i were to live my life again, i would do it again.

OMG, was the sex next-level or what... a cut above.

The fact the male characters are servicemen does not change anything. They could be priests, jail guards, Occupy Movement activists, Tea Party organizers, truck drivers, drama teachers... this was a story of what happend to two people behind the back of the third. It was a story about human beings.

Things happen to people like us whether we know it or not.

Your story triggered some fond memories and i went on and on. Sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHY

WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE A SOILDIER, DO YOU HATE THE MILITARY. SHE NEVER REALLY LOVED HIM AT ALL AND HIS SO CALLED FRIEND WAS NOT A FRIEND. HATED EVERY WORD OF THIS . BE SMUG ABOUT IT AND I HOPE SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS TO YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You lost me

With letting white wine breathe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To anonymous that found this offensive to the military

hi , I know this really sucks, and it is not about hating the military, or soldiers.. sadly, I have seen with my own two eyes that this same situation develops in the military way too often. To the point where its almost expected. The wives assume that the husbands on deployment will play during weekend leave, and the wives will play while the husbands are overseas. As a matter of fact, many of the dogs that do this, actually go and search out left behind wives, and pray on them because they know that the wives are having troubles with their husbands away......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Scumbag

Some buddy you are! You actually are much worse than any foreign enemy. There should be a firing squad for both you and the slut.

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
With friends like him, who needs enemies.

If his other team members knew what he was doing, they'd hate him for sure. Adultery is against the law in the military. And there is a reason for that. Cheating on the Homefront demoralizes the troops. Now you can't stop a civilian from doing it but you sure can make it a crime for a military person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A cunt is a cunt...

Turn them upside down and they're all sisters. Women are whores at heart. She invited him to dinner.... prepared his favorite meal... made sure to give him an extended pussy shot when she leaned over to look in the oven... asked him to stay and keep her company... was dressed to be fucked... sat close to him and rubbed her leg against his... turned the TV off expecting to be fucked by his big black cock. Imagine her four months pregnant, with a baby bump, when Mike comes home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No stars

As a former U.S Marine, this story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF

A slut wife and a horrible friend. Hope he comes back and puts a bullit in both their heads.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 5 years ago
Scum

Useless scum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What trouble?

Courtmartial, Divorce, Jail time under the UCMJ... Mike will recover nicely and forget you two ever existed.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Really

Why a soldier of all people. ⭐️ And that’s being Generous from this Vet...

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
We're only missing the watermelon

His favorite foods are chicken, okra and black-eyed peas. His cock is so phenomenal that other men mention it to their wives and a married woman is besotted with it at first sight.

Nah, nothing racist here.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Try the chicken, give me some tomatoes, and sweet tea and I love the menu. It's all good Southern good to me, and nothing racist about it. I do agree that the cheating wife and good friend betrayal is one of LW's lowest plots, and the story sucks.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

When Jody is a member of the military, he is lower than low. At least civilian Jody's don't understand the depth of what they are doing but a brother in arms knows better and should face terrible consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it when a woman gets totally fucked the proper way and she cums like a wild animal.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Ok you claim both the husband and friend is in the military as in a brother in arms yet you like others on here have no clue about the bond between brothers in arms there a family they look out for each other they don't stab each other in the back and fuck there wife this was yet another disrespecting story from a writer who needs to learn the value of respect and family this is just insulting to those who are in the military or those who was in the military

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous