All Comments on 'Expressions of Love'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ass kicking

What you and the perverts in your stories need is a ass kicking, there are no dommies or masters unless some idiot lets some asshole do this to them. Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I don't get it

I don't get these jerks that bitch about stories like this. There is a clear warning about content. If that is not your thing - don't read it. Maybe they get off on their stupid comments. Who knows. I for one thought the story was great and had an interesting twist by putting the Wife on the "receiving" end so to speak. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not safe

only prob is that it violates nmajor saftey rules you dont leave anybody tied up alone anything can happen.

nannycharlottenannycharlottealmost 16 years ago
As always

Loved it! :-) XOXO C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Safe sane consensual basic BDSM formula

abandon them and the community will have you for lunch. Several doms were reported to police for their treatment of subs/slaves. The community doesnt need wannabe/pretent doms that are either mentally ill or out of control. That would ruin the lifestyle for all. Put another way what is the first thing you do to a guy in combat you cant trust? In the first firefight you eliminate him first, get the picture?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

If I were Ricardo, I'd have made Gregory give me a succulent blow job before leaving. Why not let him have some fun too? ***malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Asshole

Yep, you got that title too. You suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
465 Followers
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...