All Comments on 'But I Won't Do That Epilogue'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Ending

Liked the way the story ended,Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked the ending

But I really didn't enjoy much of the previous chapters and I really don't see how this marriage can survive after all the adultery. I don't see how any man could get turned on by having his wife fuck other men, sure I can see him being turned on by other men lusting after her but not any form of a sexual encounter with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Glad you ended it!

I was getting tired of reading about this whinny little bitch. Parker should dump her ass now before it's to late. Soon she will start cranking out units, gain 50 pounds and then ever Parker won't want to fuck her.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Well done

Good ending. Sorry I and any one else gave you grief about this story, it did have some twists and turns and ended with the wife finally stopping on the swapping. Please carry on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Grief! Just let it die already

I'm tired of reading how wimpy assed Parker keeps trying to get his wife ot fuck other men. She should just divorce him and be done with it. The marriage is over, let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totally did this!

My husband told me he wanted to see me with someone else, and so we recruited our friend to help us out. It was amazing and since we did it, our sex life has been even better than ever! We're planning on doing it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
rang true

Good story, it sounds like the real deal. The way you slid into the situations alittle at a time is how it usually works. I liked the female point of view instead of the normal male one. He's lucky the guys were a pair of assholes or you might have learned to like the size differance to much. The right man could have hooked you and your husband would have enjoyed it.Wish I had been there.Anyway good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
'to bad we figured it out too late'

pandoras box was opened up and that just happened. parker wanted it to happen and was he so consumed, that he was ready for the consequences? is ready? her?

Palba_NorudaPalba_Norudaalmost 15 years ago
Nice work

It's all so very complicated. I loved it.

j3sunsj3sunsover 14 years ago
give to get

I too like sharing my wife, but that's where I didn't like thbis story. If he would have participated with his wife this story would have been better. I love to watch my wife with a man-but at some point I always join in for her pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How to turn a loving wife

in to a cock sucking fuck, slut whore and for what - this story got worse as it went on and on and on - most men only want their wives to fuck around so it gives them the chance to do so too. If that is what floats your boat sobeit but it usually ends up with the poor klutz getting little and the wife discovers a whole new freedom - a very dangerous game to play especially with a faithful, loving woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the comments

I love how people can read 10 chapters(!) of a story and then complain that they didn't like it. If it's not your thing.. there are 10,000 other stories on this site. Also, what's with the people who can't differentiate fantasy from reality...

LVDesertGuyLVDesertGuyalmost 14 years ago
Good series, good finish

Love the woman's point of view, and how it is usually the guys that start it all and fuck it up eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

What saves one person's marriage might not work for EVERY marriage. Most problems in a marriage are from within and can only be fixed from within as well. At least they learned that they don't need others to make their marriage interesting, just eachother and a heavy dose of creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent story.,

but if I were Jemma, I'd have dumped him faster than hell. parker's an idiot and he is, in an offbeat way,much more interested in pleasing himself than concerned about her needs. nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
having some extra 'fun and games' can add to a good relationship.

Sounds a bit like our 25 years of marriage and now the swinging is over but we have some good and not so good memories. But mostly good. We both had some fun and why not. we didn't cheat on each other.

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 10 years ago
Interesting ending

There were portions of this story that had resonance with my past with my second wife. Perhaps if I had the woman's POV I would not have had a third wife.

Parker ignored the one thing that many women need more than love. Self respect.

All men are essentially dogs. Intact they fuck anything and neutered they piss on everything. He made her give up her self respect for his interests and tried to convince her she was in control. As bad a game as being a liar.

I speak from experience and I endured the results. A good marriage made bad in a very similar way.

Both partners in a marriage need parameters, whether they are wedding vows or just mutually agreed promises. Remove them and chaos, emotionally, ensues.

Had this been a real story, Parker would soon be divorced. Genies do not go back into the bottle and demons do not return to the shadows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

hotwife pary was very erotic . Ending msg was turn off though for me .

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Flexibility

Agree with ANON 'great story'. Pity that NEITHER spouse had much flexibility. Sweetie was unwilling to re-evaluate beliefs she had drilled into her as a kid. Sweetie DID enjoy 'strange,' and in larger doses, at that! Both larger individually, and numbers. But she was unwilling to re-evaluate, holding on to her history instead of adjusting based on her experience. SO unwilling that she would not even factor-in her Hubby's preference (even after she became convinced he WAS sincere!)

Hubby was unwilling to give up (or dial WAY back on) his voyeur interests. Irritatingly unwilling. If it were THAT important, it should have been brought out in the open B4 they got engaged.

They will, as some have commented, have a very rough future. Sweetie's radar has been fine-tuned (by Hubby) to hear ANYthing said by Hubby remotely suggestive of bringing in 'strange' and it will grate! And the sore will get more and more aggravated.

An effectively written story with a strong moral ... mostly about communication and mutual respect (not about the benefits or evils of swinging.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Parker is a self-serving loser, and Jemma should find a true loving husband to share her life.

Once children enter the picture Parker's immaturity and disrespect for his wife and their marriage will push him to demand more cucky sharing, or cause him to cheat on Jemma with another woman, or more likely another man. Parker just like's other men's cocks too much!

TnT0813TnT0813over 7 years ago
Thank you

Great story, I loved every bit of it

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Reluctance and submission

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. Jemma's resistance and grudging acquiescence makes it so erotic. I found myself empathizing more with her than with Parker despite being male myself and a lover of hotwives. It isn't so far from what drives so called rape fantasies. (There has to be a better name for those.) This story is very much about wanting control and yet giving in to lust, being overpowered not simply by the men but by her own desire. You started this off slowly and built inexorably to passion, just like Jemma. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

At last this couple found out what marriage is all about.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Asshole

Husband was the asshole here, turned good wife into a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is Fucked Up

Are my people so genetically fucked up that wathing are women fucked replacement cock a turn on. Then your wife doesn't love the prick husband. The control freak thinks if I control her itch to stray on the marriage. That is a person with issues of beta male low esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grand manipulator

Husband a real con man. Wife badly used. Their poor dynamics don't bode well for their future together. Skating on thin ice

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Divorce coming soon

Parker is a dick, a real dick. She’ll be kicking his ass to curb soon enough.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 4 years ago

I think this could go either way and deep down she knows it. Don't know what the future will hold for them but eventually I could see an attraction to Greg and his wife's invitations. Gordon is out due what he did but the future with any others are unforeseen. Maybe more to this in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent writing,good story that is believable. And sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing quite like turning a good wife into a sit just to satisfy your own selfish depravity. The husband is an asshole.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Committing suicide can spice things up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, like they went through all this and their marriage wasn't destroyed. What planet are you living on? Just so you know, I only read the last two or three paragraphs of each story. Junk like this is beyond belief to anyone who believes in marriage vows. You, as a writer, are about the lowest form of creep imaginable. I don't expect you to publish this, but you know what I think of you anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous