All Comments on 'Drunk Sister Needs Help'

by djeroticon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 16 years ago
Wow! Nice story. Thanks for sharing.

I had similar opportunities a couple of times with 2 of my friends that were girls, but I tried to be a gentleman and was, but I have regretted it the past 20+ years. Should have tapped that when I had the opportunity! Even some exploration would have given me something to think about. I'm glad you did what you did. In your case who did it hurt? No one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great, fun writing!

You, sir, are a very good wordsmith. Dirty stories are, as they say, a dime a dozen. But your tales are enjoyable in so many ways. I especially appreciate your revival of old memories from those same "pre-Penthouse," desperate, "women's lingerie catalog" days. I strongly suspect that you use a pseudonym here to cover for your serious works which most likely sell well at Barnes & Noble. Nice work. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot story

I love it, I would have done the exact same thing, my cock is as hard as rock right now, only wish I had someone to masturbate onto. Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
basicly rape

sex with someone to drunk to know what is happening and who it is happening with is legally rape and belongs in the NONCONSENT AREA.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
For Anonymous:

Ok. Then was her drunken hand-job he didn't ask her to perform sexual battery? He was a sexually frustrated 18(?)-year-old boy with a hot sister half-consciously expecting him to help her use the toliet and bathe so she didn't end up on her face (or worse) in the bathroom. It doesn't make what he did right, but declaring it "rape" seems way over the top.

ratanmaharajaratanmaharajaover 8 years ago
Unknown

Hard to believe she don't have a clue about it

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
So what happened to Beth?

Since Brother said Beth was an emotional train-wreck basically drinking and doing hard drugs did Beth end up dead or vanishing forever.Sadly stories like that happen too often now-a-days,people wind up getting hooked on drugs and they either overdose or fall on hard times and end up homeless and die in the gutter.Its a shame Beth and her Brother couldn't come to love each other and stay together forever,but oh well.

pastaman47pastaman47almost 3 years ago

I know that it has been a while since you wrote this, but, in my opinion, it is one of the most erotic, well-written stories that I have ever read. Don't pay any attention to the naysayers picking at minor things. We are all here to read good stories and you did that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Back in the good old days of the 60's, sex with girls that were too fucked up to either say yes or say no was pretty common. Before the women's lib movement was more than a thought, there was no equal rights ammendment, no such thing as political correctness and dna stood for damn nasty asshole. The world was ruled by men and ask any man who was alive back then. It was a hell of a lot better place to live than it is today. This was basically in comment to the guy who said it was rape and should be in the non consensual section instead of incest. In the days or mini skirts and bell bottoms, it would't be considered non consensual at all. It really was a better time when people were responsible for their own lives and not the government interfering with every little thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story , it's one of my favorites .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would’ve been a 5 Star Story if he would’ve just banged her. Then the continuation thread of their saga would start the next morning when she ‘remembered something ‘ of last night and it really blossoms into a true consensual love & sexual relationship between them .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous