All Comments on 'Jerk Off Buddies'

by crashdvis

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Spit or Swallow?

Please tell.

slomo2slomo2over 14 years ago
good start

would love to hear more about your journey!

maruxmaruxabout 14 years ago

Oh very hot. I enjoyed how detailed it was, and how the narrator took his time with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish I Could Find A Buddie Too - To Jack Off and Suck With

Great story the way you let it build up, get more in touch, and finally reach the part where you both want to suck each other. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good tale. I can relate to it.

I have followed a similar journey. Wish I'd known I was bisexual earlier in life (not that you are necessarily bisexual crashdvis!) I could have had a lot more fun. My friend and I like to watch porn after my wife has gone to bed. I like to grab both our cocks with one hand and wank them together. We try to synchronise orgasms and get all sticky together. I prefer girls but I really love this unique experience of cumming with a friend. My wife doesn't mind the porn and doesn't mind the independent wanking but I still haven't told her about the mutual stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
jerkoff buddy

I really enjoyed your story about innocent masturbating. I get together with a few other guys to enjoy the sights of other men masturbating and shooting their thick loads when they ejaculate. But I have to admit, the urge to get on my knees and suck my first cock was too overwelming for me and I couldn't resist sucking my first cock the other day.....I am bi-sexual I guess as I really enjoyed making him cum...Natural progression I suppose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Want this...some day for myself

Very erotic and Hot...the thought of a soft cock getting hard in my mouth...want it!!

I want to experience it and explore the feeling of another beautiful Cock..

Thanks for this great story..

Curious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like it too

I never sucked anyone but I do like being jerked off and jerking off another guy's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love jerkingoff

Still looking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
that got me hard

I've never done anything like this, but I'm curious about the JO buddy idea. I think I could do it with the right partner. Also how about posting the blowjob story? That sounds hot too. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
curious

Reading this made my cock so hard. I want to try this and cum all over each others cocks

workjerkerworkjerkerover 10 years ago
Very hot story

Thanks, my cock is straining in my shorts right now. I'd like to find a jerk off buddy. Please post the blowjob story too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmm

I jerked my friend off before.. It was an amazing summer night, I'm currently looking for a guy to suck off. I want to taste cum over and over.. he could fuck my ass too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Male wants Male jack and suck buddie

I know how great it is , I have looked ,and looked , see adds often but you can't get to them ,, why not? some one write , me ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wet spot in my jeans

This story made me so hard I was precumming. I have always fantasized about having a straight jerk off buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I Couldn't Believe I Liked It So Much

This was my first and only experience in getting off with another guy.

When I was 13 or 14 years old,

my best friend move across the country, and the following two summers his family invited me to spend those summers with them.

That first year, it began by my buddy

and I looking at porn magazines that he had. I didn't say so at first, but I was so horny, it was unbelievable.

It was he, for whatever reason that initiated everything.

We talked a lot about jerking off.

One night, he suggested that we have a jerk off contest to try to be the first to come. As soon as we each pulled our already hard dicks out, we began making comments about each others cock.

And almost immediately he reached over and took my dick into his hand, and said something about how hard I was, and he also made a remark about my head which is super huge when everything is engorged.

So I reached over and took his dick into my hand. I was so horny, I couldn't believe it. So we started stroking each other, and he didn't need to, but he suggested that we try jerking each other off.

Following that first night we regularly got together and jerked off. We just alternated between stroking our own dicks, and stroking each other. It didn't really matter. But, our hard, throbbing

cocks were always hoisted up into

the air, and our hot, steaming cum

loads splashed all over ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
jerking off

I really like jerking off with another guy. Watching a guy stroking his cock in front of me is a real turn on. I also like phone jerk off. Hearing a guy cum over the phone gets me so hard and when he cums I shoot my load all over myself, lots of cum. Sometimes I will pull my legs over my head and get my cock as close to my mouth as I can and shout my load in my mouth and eat my own cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

Friends are great people to explore with! Thanks for the story!

curiousjackoffcuriousjackoffover 8 years ago
This story was hot

I would love to find a jerk off buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious

I had the opportunity to be intimate with two women within my sexual history.. The curiosity for me is to find a man of similar dimensions.. To see if we have similar thresholds.. Who would cum first, and who would cum second.. In any event both of us would be winners..! Both Of Equal Physical Strengths..!

As far as giving another man a blow-job.. I would have to be with that person for awhile to get to know him.. It would have similarities on how I would go about it with a woman..

Your writing has many of what I was thinking about.. Many similarities that comes to mind for the past two~ decades; just thoughts.. One thing I would probably never do is to be penetrated or penetrate someone.. Not very likely..

GOOD-READ: "Food For Thought": Thanks For Sharing..!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jerk off buddy

The story got me hard fast.

I wish i could find a straight jack off buddy, da-m my cock needs a release and i

wish i had a buddy to wank off with, just wanking and maybe only maybe touching his man pole seeing what it might feel like.

Curious what it would be like and feel like to let a man wank off with me while i wank off too.

Horny & hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

I would love to jerk off with another guy...either just watching or participating. We used to do this when we were kids but it's been ages now and it just seems so fucking hot that I would do it in a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jack off to 1st blow

Your description of holding, stroking and the feeling of another man's cock for the 1st time is great.. got hard fast reading thinking of it....Damn IU wish I had a straight man fondle stroke and jack off my dick... Just have a jo buddy would be great....

comfortable with each other at this point so his request didn't bother me at all. I thought it would be cool to let him feel and I told him sure he could if I could do the same.

I wish / want a someone so I could / can take my cock and take hold of the base of my shaft with his hand.

Instead of using baby oil or hand lotion to lube my cock I have tried using butter slippery but good and fun to masturbate My cock with his hand holding it stroking it would be so great to the point I might let him take his hand(s) and wrap them around my cock squeezing me dick tight.

The part of the story were you wrote "out of no where the thought of sucking him just popped in to my head. Once I thought it, I didn't hesitate. I had my hand around the base of his cock and I wrapped my mouth around his head and had a cock in my mouth for the very first time."..... Wow making my cock twitch jump and spasm so hard when reading this ...shooting my ropes of cum ..damn I wish this story or at least part of it is true.

MySecretLife805MySecretLife805over 6 years ago
Awesome and sexy

That story was way hot. I imagined I was there receiving that first time blowjob

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great

This is a great story and you did a very good job describing the build up with the jerk off part. You were really getting me going, but when you got to the part about the sucking it was like you had cum and you were through. All of a sudden you got worried about the story being too long and rushed to the end. It was a great story though but in the future don't worry about the length of your story, remember size doesn't matter...Lol. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Andrew Pincott Kreston Reeves

Andrew.pincott@krestonreeves.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
jerking my friend off

I got so horny I exploaded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jerking it

Love to jerk off with my friend as we head to climax and our moans turn us both on at once!

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Wonderful story!

Wonderful man-on-man exploration story with great build up! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hands on

Very nice story, well told; tone is natural rather than manufactured. I had a similar memorable mutual jack off that did not start too promising since I was the only one masturbating my cock in my friend's backyard while while he just watched. But then the next time we saw each other - I was sitting in this living room - he called to me from the bathroom. To my surprise, he was standing in front of the mirror, completely nude, his legs wide apart, stroking his cock . And soon he held mine and me his. I still get a hard on thinking about our first cum together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Buds

My neighbor and I jacked together and played with each other's cocks while looking at porn mags. Then, one day he asked if he could suck my hard cock, and I obliged. Felt so good. We would meet up regularly so he could suck me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really liked it. I am in my late 60's and the wife wants nothing to do with me sexually. So I jerk off 2 or 3 times a week. My neighbor was in a similar situation as we discussed one afternoon while having a beer. We continued to discuss our lack of sex with our wives for a few weeks. One afternoon , he suggested that we could jack off together. We both agreed. we met the next day at his house , (both wives still are working) It was a little awkward at first , but soon we were jerking away, completely nude and enjoying ourselves. we discussed how far we would take this. We agreed we would play with each others cock and see what happens. Well I was first , I oiled up Mikes cock and jacked him off to an enormous ejaculation. He said he hasn't had an orgasm like that in 30 years, I was next, Mike lubed up my cock and proceeded to jack me off to an intense orgasm as well. eventually we started rubbing our cocks together and cum on each other. We even used our cum as lube to jack off with. This went on for several weeks , 2 or 3 times weekly. Then one day Mike said we should try anal sex. We were had mid size cocks and had both been pegged before, so we went at it. We both had incredible orgasms. It was almost like fucking a pussy. We were both in our glory. At this point we discussed if we would go to the 'Final " step and suck each others cock. Well were aren't there Yet . But we shall see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really liked it. Well a few days have passed and my Jack off buddy and I have done everything except suck each others cock. Well we mutually agreed to try it. But we agreed to go forward at a slow pace. We started with mutual stroking of each others cocks and then lick a suck on each others cock. From there we moved to sucking each other without cumming. After a few sessions of this we went a little farther, and sucked each others cock and pulled out and let our buddie cum all over our chests, we did this for a few weeks. It was time to go for it. I was first. I took Mikes cock into my mouth and sucked him slowly at first then I sped it up to the point where I was sucking him with all I had. After a few minutes of this Mike's cock exploded in my mouth spewing cum shot after cum shot down my throat. I swallowed every last drop. umh good! Now it was my turn . Mike licked my cock and balls and then suck me until I exploded into a mind blowing orgasm! Wow my leggs were shaking as Mike sucked my cock dry. We will be repeating this wonderful cum sucking weekly!!

LovebiandincestLovebiandincestalmost 2 years ago

It is good to read some of the feedback and that two tried sucking to completion. Try doing 69 together. Nothing like it. Laying side by side with each other's cocks in your mouths. Good story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The thing about jerking off with another man is comparing cum shots. My first experience was with an older man when I was hitchhiking. He jerked off in front of me shooting ropes of pure white cum high in the air. I was hard as hell and quickly took my uncut cock out just before oozing rivers of warm creamy cum as I always do. Some of us are spurters, and some of us are oozers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a great story, very similar with my best friend in high school, mainly our junior year, we'd go to one or the other's house after school or whatever sport we had and jerk off to porn. Pretty much started the way you described, other side of the room, etc. and jerk off to girls getting stuffed with cock rarely gay stuff. His mom always said to open the window to air the room out, guess she was pretty hip or cool about it. We got around to feeling each other and blowjobs, maybe once a week, it was exciting, he was big and wide and a challenge for me to swallow him all the way. End of junior year he convinced me to try letting him fuck me, it hurt even with the lube, it was always full bore a hundred miles and hour, he preferred cumming that way, balls deep in me. He was my friend , he enjoyed it and it was ok for short time. At that point, he went one way and I the other. My friend became very gay in college, feminine like, but I'm sure he laid many men with his big cock we still get drink every year. For me that summer at my job I met a college girl home for the break. She was pretty, had almost large tits and a nice cunt and landing strip. She taught me about eating pussy, sucking on a her clitty and how to make women cum and how to fuck her for more than two minutes. We were each others FWB of several summers until she got married, I see her around town now with kids in tow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Watching another man cum is a great turn on. Years ago I got a lift from an older guy probably in his fifties. I was 18. About an hour into the journey I noticed the outline of his cock down his left leg which he was slowly rubbing. The conversation turned to masturbation and he stopped at a toilet block to say that he needed to jerk off. I was aroused.

Coming back I noticed that his bulge was huge and he invited me to unzip him. I was embarrassed so he politely asked if I minded him jerking himself off. I said go ahead and tried to look away but as he opened his pants and started to stroke my attention was aroused as he started to moan and I saw him shoot about three ropes of white sperm which plopped into his lap.

I was so turned on that I unzipped and took my uncircumcised cock out which was almost erect and my tight young foreskin was already half retracted. As I touched myself the sight of his cock still oozing fresh white cum made me shoot my load in three or four strokes. My cum was much creamier by comparison to his and it seemed to flow out forever. I was covered in the stuff. We smiled at each other and he dropped me off at a convenient spot never to see each other again. True story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Today I consider myself bisexual having started with a neighbour friend when we were in our early teens, he was a year older than me and talked me into getting naked with him. I loved our jerk off sessions. I loved climbing between his hairy legs and jerking his beautiful circumcised cock and watching his big low hanging hairy balls draw up tight as he groaned and shot his large voluminous load onto his chest, face and over his shoulder at times. He always came in huge amounts that required paper towels to clean up. That was was when I formed a like for the smell of cum. This was mutual activity because he was also fascinated with my uncut cock and loved jerking me off after I relieved his balls of their load. I was always happy to have him finish me off because the sight of his white creamy load shooting out and having his cum on my hand and the scent of it always brought me close to a finish and it never took long to squirt my smaller load, usually all over his hand. I remember once we both tasted our cum together, him offering his hand with my cum and me my hand with his cum on it. I didn't mind it but we only ever did that once. If it was today, I would have liked to take it to the oral level and enjoy that big load going off in my mouth with that explosive force. Good memories of the formation of my bi desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous