All Comments on 'Haitian Bisexuality Ch. 07'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
AHHH YEAH!

This storyline has so much potential! You easily can add another 10 chapters! I hope you do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sambo

Now your even sending your self comments, how sad.Story is garbage, like all your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
S O S

S___ O__ S___! [You fill in the blanks as you know what they are!] All you have done is cut and paste basically same stories over and over again with a name change which is emblematic of a non-writer who plagiarizes stories. All the negative criticisms about your copied, non-stories are very correct and on the mark! I consider you to be an absolute abomination and embarrassment to the black race as well as to humanity in general. Just for the record, I am a highly educated black male in the USA who enjoys reading good erotica [not your copied abusive 'garbage and junk'] for the sake of entertainment.

Copied from other tales; Cut and Paste; NOT original!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES