All Comments on 'Crackers'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
do ch.2

let him wake up he may have to blackmail her into more sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This was different

I loved it, it is nice to see something different from time to time, and this is a well written short story. I hope you will add to the story and not just leave it hanging as you have suggested that the patient may be regaining

consciousness. KUDOS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well now we know why black guys chase white women.

'Their own dont want them. Rape by the way is rape, and this female black nurse getting her kicks from a white man is actually committing several crimes and some ethics violations. Otherwise she is doing what most black women want to do, find themselves a white man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well Now We Know Why Black Girls Chase White Guys

... because some black men are so dumb that they can't even read.

So to the anonymous idiot out there first look at the biography page before you make your self hatin racist comments about black women - this story is written by a white guy and if he fantasizes about having sex with black nurses that's his business.

And why are black men who are into white chick's always tryin to get into black women's business anyway??!!

BTW nice story, I like how you emphasized how his eh.. package grows. That's one of my favorite things about white guys, especially when it grows in my mouth. oops did i say that out loud ;)

-TerraMe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot

Good thing she was on the graveyard shift. The last time I stayed in a hospital that was the only time one could get a moment of peace and quiet.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Great Story

But it deserves a Follow-Up. are they the Only 2 and is he really in a Coma or just Pretending to get some Pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So raw...

I loved it. Simple and to the point; this is the stuff I like to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Change

I'm a 30 year old interracial bbw - white father, black mother. I've got my mother's black body. big hips and thighs and muscular legs, and my father's thin lips and fine hair. I've very light, but most white men 'overlook' me. The firm recently added a 58 year old of counsel and I was detailed to orient him. One late afternoon at lunch a waiter spilled wine on him. When I saw the outline of his cock, his semi-hard cock, I knew I'd found the white man for me. I began a long seduction that after 3 months resulted in a date, and on the second date, my legs wide open for his 8" log. He can only get it up once a night, but it's the best I've ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
about time

Once you go white

Nothing less seems right

GuyJDGuyJDabout 2 years ago

I'd love to see a hot sequel 5o this story. How about this....? A couple weeks after she's snuck into his room a 2nd time, to which she fucked the comatose patient again, until the by two climaxed, she learns that he have since been released and doing well. She researched his file to learn where he lives and work. It takes her a while to get her nerves up enough to find him. But luck has it that she's horny everytime she thinks of her times with him. When she be finds and approach him, she's surprised to find out that he's single, recently ended a relationship, and remembered having sex in his hospital bed but often wondered who was his secret lover. They strike up a relationship and become regular friends with benefits, eventually becoming blessed with a baby after a few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Older black women love getting my 11inch bwc in thier old black pussy,they all come back for more of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous