All Comments on 'Blowing My Cousin'

by Headgiver444

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fucking Great

Brillant story, you should do something similar with dad and son and start a series off.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant!

A highly erotic story. Very well written with my only criticism being some slightly incorrect language. Considering this story only contains the event of a blowjob it was amazingly hot. I hope you write some more soon.

forfun44forfun44almost 16 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

Loved it! Almost had me cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot!

Don't usually read the Gay stories, but checked it out because of the HOT rating. Excellent. Almost wanted to taste that cock and come myself. Excellent !

Headgiver444Headgiver444almost 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments!

Thank you for the nice comments!! I've got more and will post them. For the son dad request, sure, I'd love to do one of those!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Earnest Hemingway of Porn

Very, very well written. Every detail was superbly penned. 100+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Too Hot

This story made my mouth water and made me fantasize about sucking my first cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

exactly the way i like being mouth fucked!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Cousin Sucks Older Cousin

HOT SEX, yes! But this story is WAY too repetitive, and has almost no narrative outside BJ's. It's one guy with no known emotional life beyond wanting to have his horn blown, and another guy pitifully submissive, drawn to chew on a cock, any cock. It is a competent story, and I DON'T LIKE IT!

CleanholioCleanholioalmost 15 years ago
That was incredible

I'm not gay, but after reading that and knowing how good a blowjob feels, I'd like to find out what giving head is like. You had just the right amount of passion, excitement, and expection all wrapped up into one hot experience. Thanks for writing such a perfect story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT

Man, that shit was hot, I would love for someone to suck on my big dick all night long like that.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Blowing My Cousin

Upon rereading, I am convinced that this is a near-perfect way to describe the best thoughts and feelings and the most effective techniques for both giving and getting a superhot blowjob. The grammar and style need a LOT of editorial work. And the plot is a little disorganized. But I love the pure sex shown here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ive wanted to do that to my uncle

well hes a bear to and well you know how people get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So fuckn sexy!

U my Nigga.

GasCockGasCockalmost 13 years ago
A true blowjob account

Loved the detailed account of what was done. It would make a good training manual for anyone who wants to learn to give a great blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mmmmmmmm

I would love to be the one getting my mouth stuffed like that all night long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
First time is always the best !

Loved the story line as I had my first jerk off session with my cousin which was so enjoyable that years later my curiosity of M/M sex was some what satisfied by me letting a guy fuck me. Some twenty years later I finally gave my first blow job. I was amazed that I found myself moaning like a woman every time the guys 7" cock hit the back of my throat. He knew this was the first time I ever sucked a guy off and he told my that for a first time sucking cock I was a natural. It took me a few times before I woul let a guy cum in my mouth but once I did I became a cum slut. I met a couple of guys in their seventies that loved to be blown and they kept me busy for years being their cum slut, when ever they wanted a blow job they would call me and I would go to their respective home. Every now and then I would get to suck the two of them on the same day. I tried to get all of us together at the same time but they liked the personal attention I gave them. I sure do love the feeling of a guy fucking my mouth and throat and hearing them grunt and groan as they cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!! <3

This was so amazing, it made me hard so much times, Ugh it was so amazing. Im speechless.; Ha, ha. It was to good to be true while reading it. Excellent job and sounded amazing.

Cody <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

A submissive cocksucker like me can really relate to your well told story. Made me wish I was in your place. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
big cock

i had a straight older friend but when i got to his 8 inches he came so sweet down my throat he has always wanted more so i sucked him more and he let me cum in his mouth we now suck each other every chance we get.his story had me rock hard the whole time i had to change hands so i could scroll and jerk off.

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
Wonderful, simply wonderful!

Without doubt your attention to detail leaves us breathless and wishing we were either receiving or giving such attention to a big purple headed monster. I am always envious of the staying power of guys like your uncle and thoroughly enjoyed imagining I was in your place. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Jesus Christ!

You are so detailed in your story, it is sexually bewildering, you clearly enjoy it, and for that, I put myself in your place and it vacant a reality in my mind, and it gave me a mind-blowing orgasm. Thankyou. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING! I HAVE FANTASIES OF SUCKING MY COUSIN OFF! BUT I DONT THINK HE WILL LET ME.. HAVE ANY OF YOU GOT ANY ADVICE? <3

cockmuncher123 xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jealous

I have always wanted to try sucking cock and swallowing sperm. The description of beiing used made me hard as a rock.. I would love to be submissive and have my face fucked, as long as I got to enjoy my first huge load of sperm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My First cock

I knew T was gay when I was 11 years old. My next door neighbor was 15. He and I camped out in the woods near his home. I was thinking of his dick all day while we were fishing. We cooked our supper then turned in for the night early. About ten I asked if he was awake. He must have senses what I wanted. He placed my hand on his big, hard dick and I went wild! I gave him four blow jobs that nihght and almost every day until his family moved away when he started college at 19. His was the sweetesr cock I ever sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

such a hot story i have always had a idea that i wanted to suck a cock afted reading this story it made me so hot that i know that i have to suck an taste his cum i hope i can find someone like that for my first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exactly right

I have experienced the same feeling ,and sensation,also the feel and smell of another mans cum. You described it perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my first time was with my cousin also

Very nice details in your story. My cousin was the first person that touched my cock and I touched his. Puberty. Fooled around. Finally got around to sucking each other and swallowing each others loads once we got old enough to come. Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my first

my cousin was my first cock also i'll never forget how good it tasted and felt when he was in my mouth. your story brings back some wonderful memories.

goldiggagoldiggaover 10 years ago
Incredible!!

I have fantasised about doing this for the past year since i discovered my obsession for worshipping a cock and this story got me raging hard!

My favourite part was when he asked you to stick out your tongue and he rubbed his cock on it so hot!

An instant favourite that i will come back to any time i need to jerk off!

slomo2slomo2over 10 years ago
Nice blow job

Loved reading this story. Such great images, as well as being exquisitely detailed. Should be required reading for all young males who think they may want to service older men in this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great blow job

I always thought giving a blow job was an awesome opportunity to "pleasure" the one getting the blow job. It was an awesome power to look up at the guy you're blowing and to realize that you are responsible for his pleasure and satisfaction. Blowing a guy gives the guy that great feeling of coming in your mouth, and as the guy giving the blow job, that blast of come and the mouthful of come is the sign you've done a great job. I've been on the giving side lots of times and always felt honored to perform that "job." I've also been on the receiving end and always appreciated that someone thought enough of my and my cock to take it and my load into his mouth.

I've blown guys with thick cocks, thin cocks, long cocks and short cocks, hairy cocks, and not-so-hairy cocks. But I always loved giving a blow job to a guy whose hairy thighs I could gently caress, whose hairy abs and chest I could gently rake my fingers across, and whose hairy balls and ball-sack could respond to my caresses.

I'm ready!

stormytimes2stormytimes2about 10 years ago
grateful

Brings back memories when I sucked my uncle for the first time and it was my first dick. That was an awesome story with great details. thanks

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyover 9 years ago
Cocksucking cousins - Wonderful memories!

This was a wonderful story that brought back great memories...memories of sucking my horny cousin's cock! My cousin was my first homosexual lover and I made love to his cock just as in this story...receiving orgasm after hard-spurting orgasm in my mouth...savoring and loving and swallowing his musky semen with pure delight! I've enjoyed sex with many, many other men since my cousin and I were lovers, but I can never forget that he was my first love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved the story. The way you described the way a cock feels and tastes on you pith was right on. I wish I had found that out when I was 18 like you were. I was 48 when I sucked my first cock. It was wonderful and the guy called 4 of his friends and had them come over to cum in mouth. After they left, he told me I was a natural cocksucker. I of course went down on him again. The next morning he told me he wanted to fuck me. I was so horny from the night before I said okay . He took his time. It took him about 10 minutes before he bottomed out in my ass and the fucked me for about 15 minutes before he filled my ass with cum. This took place as I was on business trip. He and I spent the next two weeks together and with his friends. I sucked 22 cocks and was fucked by 8 guys during those two weeks That was 19 years ago and I have never had sex with a woman in that time. I became a cum loving cocksucker and fag. I love being gay

herb9930herb9930over 9 years ago
Great read.

The best blowjob story I have ever read. The boy knows that giving a good blowjob can be as pleasing for him as it is for the man he is blowing. Just knowing that you can suck all night long makes you want to do more. I wish I could find a man who could come that many times in a night. Just once would be a real treat for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my cousin

his name is joe and i want to do this to him every time he enters my presence. anyone got any pointers? he's "straight"... i want to taste his hole...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Horny

Omg this Makes me squirt so much . I remember when My cousin touched my vagina and I almost squirted of his hand and then I have him a blow job

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
One hot story

Well-written and so descriptive. Loved it. Stayed hard!

goldboy16goldboy16over 7 years ago
Superb, well written, arousing

This is some of the best, if not the very best, writing about a subject I enjoy that I have ever read, and I've read quite a few here on Literotica. The detailed description, intensity and open honesty of this experience seem very real, even if possibly it's not. I'm a man who enjoys the very same kind of oral pleasure with a hot, attractive, well-built masculine guy as this excellent story describes. Thank you, headgiver444, for your intriguing, well-written, intense story.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
How about a payback?

It would have been nice if Joe returned the favor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sucking

Nothing as erotic as a nice warm blow job and the taste is sublime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My First

My first blowjob was one I won't forget. My older friend was also huge. I sucked his beautiful cock for a good 30 minutes. He emptied a huge amount of cum and I swallowed every drop.

I still dream about that experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First time

My first time was with my brother, he was in high school, I was in Jr. High...walked into his bedroom and he was jerking off. I knew he was gay, no biggie and I thought I was straight. It took no time for him to get me to suck him off. After drinking his cum, I was hooked. Anytime, anywhere..used to swallow him when he'd give me a ride.

One summer, parents were away and he had a party with guys only. After letting me have a beer or two, I started seeing guys fooling around. I ended up sucking a few of them and then learning anal. By the end of the day, I serviced all of them, one way or another.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. When I suck a cock I think I enjoy sucking it as much as the man getting sucked, especially when he cums in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best I've read

I don't get the opportunity to pleasure another man's cock often. Your story will sure have me looking forward to my next opportunity.

S

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqover 5 years ago
Fuckin' loved your story.....

reminded me of when I used to suck my brother's cock when I was around 10 or so...we're both hung....I have around 8-1/4" cock and he has almost 9" inches....loved rubbing it all over my face and slobbering all over it like a bitch in heat...unfortunately when he was 17 or so (I'm 3 years younger) he stopped letting me suck his cock...but I had cousins who were hung also and didn't mind letting me suck their cocks or fuck me up the ass as well as neighborhood kids and an occasional grown man....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is so hot!

I used to sneak in my uncle's bedroom at night as he pretended to sleep and suck his cock, I really miss those days. Now I wish I had a big dick to gag on and a guy who would do the same for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish

you would write more stories.

gcs2718gcs2718about 4 years ago
I imagined myself as the young cousin

Such an erotic story for those of us who need and want to submit to a man who knows what we desire. I miss being a boy/teen and being induced to do what I secretly wanted anyway, and that was to get a hard cock in my mouth. It happened several times as I was growing up and each time is a cherished memory of my lust for cocks and cum fulfilled. This is why I think that I so enjoy being a completely submissive cocksucker as an adult and wouldn't want to be otherwise.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Love sucking cock and swallowing his cum.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

There is nothing as awesome as letting a man fill your mouth with hot cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Articulate, focused, explicitly lovely. description

Frog71Frog71over 2 years ago

This story is my dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What i'd give to suck off my cousin!

Sexexplorer120Sexexplorer120over 2 years ago

Great story of feeling and sucking a cock.

biguy65807biguy65807about 2 years ago

What a lovely story. Nicely describes the thrill, wonder, joy and peace of tenderly taking your lover's erect penis in your mouth, lovingly pleasuring him, and then gratefully accepting the gift of his salty-sweet semen.

My first gay lover was an older man that patiently and skillfully initiated me into the world of gay sex. He came to my house and as soon as the front door closed, we embraced and I experienced my first kiss with a man, which made my whole body tingle. We made out in the foyer for a while and enjoyed feeling each other as we passionately kissed. He moaned as I felt his erection through his clothes.

After a while, we walked hand in hand to my bedroom. We continued kissing and then lay down together, caressing each other and slowly disrobing. We were both rock hard and the feeling of wrapping my fingers around his penis was thrilling. I really liked kissing him as I gently stroked his cock and balls. He started leaking precum and I brought my fingers to my lips and got the first taste of a man. It was salty, sweet and savory filling me with such lust that without a conscious thought I moved down and took the head of his beautiful glistening penis into my mouth. My world changed at that moment as I felt a warm, lovely feeling wash over me, accepting that I'd been born to such cock. The glans felt wonderful in my mouth and my lips seemed ultra-sensitive as I felt the shaft sliding in and out of my mouth. His size was such that I had no trouble sliding his entire manhood into my throat, feeling very submissive as he took my oral virginity. He caressed my head as I blew him, moaned, told me it felt good and that I seemed to be a natural cocksucker, which made me feel great.

Even though I'd never performed fellatio, it seemed completely instinctive and I became fixated on giving him a great blowjob. I must have been doing well because soon his body tensed, his cock quivered and he let out a guttural moan as his orgasm commenced. His first shot was pleasantly forceful and then my mouth filled with his ejaculate. I kept sucking him gently as he came, letting him fully experience the pleasure. Eventually the flow lessened and I slowly withdrew, keeping my lips tight as the head passed through. I held his shiny cock in my hand as I savored the taste, and swallowed my lover's semen, feeling as though he'd marked me. I stroked his cock, bringing forward a last pearl to the tip and kissed the glans to clean it off. We held each other and he kissed me again, telling me he liked the taste of his cum on my lips and mouth.

It was a great first time and we had many more experiences with homosexual love making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like to read about”returning the favor” The story was a good start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, love the description of the smells, the hairiness, the musky balls and the shaking orgasm and your complete desire to service him so well. I want to get that engrossed in sucking cock, where I am completely in the moment with only the sight, scent, sound and taste of the guy I'm sucking. I have only ever recently sucked my first cock to completion and enjoyed it, but, I want to reach the height of subservience, where I'm 100% tuned into the guys reactions, movement, smell, sound and taste. I'm hoping the next opportunity I get, I have a guy who is a little talkative and mildy orally dominant and also not afraid to moan and express himself, that would be so hot and what I'm ultimately looking for as I get between his musky, hairy thighs to give him pleasure. I so look forward to sucking my second cock to completion and hope it lives up to the way your story was written...had me dripping thinking that that is the cock sucking experience I want to have!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

reminds me of my first time with my cousin. first time he sucked me off and i came in his mouth. he swallowed my huge load which surprised me. next time i went first so i could not chicken out. he blasted a huge warm wet load in my mouth. I had no idea what i was doing so i didn’t swallow most of it but it tasted great. so now when i jerk off i take my load in my hand and put it all

in my mouth and taste my cum before I swallow it all. when i fuck my wife i always take it to the edge so i can eat her knowing that i’m tasting my own pre cum. she loves the taste of cum so she always finishes off with a blowjob and swallows it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. I love sucking cock and swallowing cum it's the best.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great description of what it feels like to feel and suck a cock for the first time that has got me so aroused, well done! The way a cock feels and looks, the warmth, the weight, the velvet like texture of the helmet, the excitement of seeing precum oozing out, how 'hard' doesn't really describe a stiff cock that, full of blood is not hard to the touch with the silky skin and the way the shaft is firm but 'spongey' as you gently squeeze it. And the way it expands and throbs and jumps in your hand as he comes.

Your story got all these thoughts and memories going through my head (pardon the pun!) from my experience as a horny teenager with a friend.

That was 50 years ago in the early 70's.

Always felt guilty about doing it and liking it as a 'straight' guy who loves women and does not fancy guys.

It has taken me years to realise you can be heterosexual in only 'loving' and worshipping women as goddesses with their feminine curves, and not fancying guys (in contrast to a bisexual who loves/lusts for both sexes). BUT being turned out by seeing erect cocks and wanting to feel, lick and suck them to ejaculated.

I can also see from lots of comments from 'straight' guys out there of their teen experiences of experimenting with a male friend ( or wish they had), that in older age, they want to try it. Either again for those that experienced mutual masturbation and oral sex as a teen, or finally wanting to do it for the first time.

Are there cock sucking clubs for straight guys out there, rather than 'sleezy' things (well for me at least) of glory hole's.

I'd so much want to share a mutual masturbation and oral sex session and take it slow, as described in your story.

Any suggestions from anyone?

And well done again on a well written and erotic story.

powertrainpowertrain6 months ago

Omg.. now I want a hard cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous