All Comments on 'The Pastor's Wife'

by judken

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
O.K.

Not bad, not great but keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
50-50

But not bad for a first submission, read a lot worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a great story

Loved the story ,hope there is a chapter two .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A

One of my favorite subjects, the naughty to nasty preachers wife. Nice read. Pretty well written, just way too short. Just got to jacking off and it was over. Too many places for this to go to stop here. Many, longer chapters to be written. Get to work.haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Get some help

Get an editor PLEASE. Not a bad story but your writing technique needs lots of help which an editor can supply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Series

Good start, but way to short. There are too many adventures out there for Julie to end it now, with a body like hers she should "Accidentally" expose it to the male parishoners and enjoy whats obviously waiting for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Story

Most preachers' wives are hairy like that. I have had three of them, and they are hot. The story was hot, but needed more detail. The preacher's wife can do many things and have many experiences. Some of them flash a lot and are exhibitionists, but pretend it's an accident. A lot them wear only pantyhose and no panties, or thigh-highs. She is good, demure and shy, but very hot and willing to try new things because she has needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Story

Most preachers' wives are hairy like that. I have had three of them, and they are hot. The story was hot, but needed more detail. The preacher's wife can do many things and have many experiences. Some of them flash a lot and are exhibitionists, but pretend it's an accident. A lot them wear only pantyhose and no panties, or thigh-highs. She is good, demure and shy, but very hot and willing to try new things because she has needs. They do enjoy attention from other men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
short

good but to short

ckelly1954ckelly1954almost 16 years ago
pastors wife,are sweet tasting.

wow,thats a great story ,cant get any better fucking a pastors wife . your one lucky guy , hope you write more . the best topic on here.

ckelly1954ckelly1954almost 16 years ago
pastors wife,are sweet tasting.

wow,thats a great story ,cant get any better fucking a pastors wife . your one lucky guy , hope you write more . the best topic on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot story!

Will you ever write any more in this series? I love that she is hairy. She is sweet, but has needs. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

When I was 25 a fortyish pastors wife made herself available to me and she told me that I could get a lot of action from pastors wives. She was right. I'm now 45 and there have been 18 of them, with three currently going. They have ranged in age from 23 to 74 and all have been fantastic . Sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 years to get the one I'm

after, but patience and persistance surely pays off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pastor's wife

Is it normal to have an attraction for the pastor's wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Best of The Bunch

Preachers wives are the hottest women on the planet. I've planted my seed in several of them, and each time was PERFECT. At least three have had my baby. As a good Baptist, I love fucking pastors wives. The only thing better was when my pastor fucked MY wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Tell me, friend . . . about when your pastor fucked your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Desire . . .

I want to fuck a preacher's wife . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Wife

I want to fuck YOUR wife....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Most Wonderful!

This story, in some ways, is similar to experiences I had with a pastor's wife. She was an attractive voluptuous woman who was very hot and needed sex desperately. She was so afraid of being found out. But, with patience she opened up and was absolutely wonderful. Her husband rarely touched her. She was like a firecracker ready to go off. She had a thick bush and would soak herself when aroused. Her orgasms were so intense she would buck hard and shudder deeply. Being inside her creamy velvet glove was exquisite and unforgettable. She, too, sought attention in subtle ways from men by exposing her thighs and giving small upskirt peeks when she felt she could trust a fellow not to over-react in public. Being with her was the most amazing thing.

ckelly1954ckelly1954over 4 years ago
im julie

great story ken ,want to see your cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The hottest, sexiest experiences I have had involved the wives of ministers (pastors). I'll never forget one of them got into bed and opened her legs wide. She had a dense brown bush and her pussy lips were wide open. She was wet and ready. She said, "Lick me! Fuck me!" Oh man, what a pussy! It would grab my dick and suck me into her with every contraction and pulsation. It was like her pussy was eating me. There were a lot of men who wanted to go to bed with her. You could just look at her and feel that she would be good in bed. She had something about her that drew men. Another one was so hot that it was nearly impossible to be in her pussy more than a minute or two without shooting off. It really is some of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Recently, I was in the home of a minister working on his computer. The only people in the house were his wife and me. She is in her 60's and very attractive. I had been working on the computer for a while, and I heard the "click" of high heels. Then, I heard his wife say, "Would you like to have some fun?" I turned and looked, and she was standing just outside the computer room naked except for high heels and a pearl necklace around her neck! Man! I didn't hesitate! She was beautiful! She has a youthful look with perfect pale skin, full hanging breasts with light pink nipples that were standing out hard, and wide pink areola. She had slim shapely legs that drive you crazy, and a fine bush. She turned and walked toward a bedroom. Oh, what an ass! I followed, quickly shedding my clothes. She got on the bed and I started sucking those beautiful nipples. She grabbed my hard tool and began massaging it. I asked her if she would like to be licked. She opened her legs and I saw her dark brown and grey hairs that covered her pubic area and between her pink lips. I gently pulled her lips apart and started lapping her wet pussy. I found her clit and started licking, and she started moaning and bucking. She begged me to finger her. Her pussy was wet and very tight, almost virginal. She started moaning and panting. Man, her pussy was the wettest, but tightest, I ever had. It would almost suck a man's dick deep inside as it throbbed and clinched. She loved sex and told me that she loved men to lick her pussy. She made me shoot a huge load. This woman was amazing. I cannot stop thinking about her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous