All Comments on 'Basic Massage Considerations'

by MaeveoSliabh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rickwrickwalmost 16 years ago
very good advice

I have only had a couple of massages. Your advise is excellent. From a receivers point of view, I am always somewhat nervous with someone new giving the massage. I am the one that is naked on the table or under the sheet, so the first time massage is very important to the client. Everything you described is the way it should be handled. Good advice and it made me thinking about calling tomorrow about setting up and appointment to recieve one. Like you said, you never know what might happen, so be sure that the client is comfortable.

TarakinTarakinalmost 16 years ago
Nice How-to

Very nice How-to, I especially like the end. Good luck in the contest!

curl4evercurl4everalmost 16 years ago
Nice

Nice, gentle, well-written. Very clear descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Expert knowledge

You've given very clear instructions on everything required for a beneficial massage. The relationship between masseur/masseuse and client is an interesting one - businesslike on the one hand and sensual healing on the other. So much goes on inside the head while the hands work their magic on the body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous