All Comments on 'Raven Walks Ch. 02'

by StarrLust69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story line

I really enjoyed the fist chapter and this one did not disappoint me either. I hope the next one is as good. Keep writing/

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

Raven Walks Ch 2

So fucking hot,my cunt is dripping and I'm, quivering in my seat . I don't think any stroy I have read on this site has made feel this way !!!!!!!!!

Dee from NJ

reverendaholicreverendaholicalmost 14 years ago
His/her

I know this story is long so hopefully you corrected the problem with using the incorrect personage. "sucking her deeply inside herself". I would have rated higher if not for this problem making it harder to read smoothly.

CDallas921CDallas921over 13 years ago
Picky Picky

Stop being so picky. Constructive criticism is one thing, but not even all authors can detect EVERY tiny mistake. This is one of the most captivating and elegant stories I've encountered. At least the author adheres to the most basic grammatical principles. have you even read some of the other stories on here? Sometimes they're so poorly written it makes me wonder if English is indeed the primary language of the author. Thank god I finally found a story brimming with seduction and dark eroticism whilst not jumping insanely from one tense to another and being written with proper distinction between things like "their," "there," and "they're," as well. I'm loving this tale and am thoroughly enjoying working my way through the chapters like Raven would work his way through women on a crowded dance floor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous