All Comments on '10 Easy Steps to Getting Laid'

by Foxee Browne

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063almost 16 years ago
You did not include your RESUME

Therefore I am sure that you have no idea of the subject matter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hilarious

This was a very funny story, humor and satire are vastly underused methods of writing these days.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 16 years ago
Great story

I always love reading your stuff. I know I'll get a good read and a laugh or two. Great story. I hope you win.

Good luck in the contest.

TE999TE999almost 16 years ago
This is a hoot!

Great satire darlin. This was a fun read. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I hate it when women pull this shit on me

but I usually give in if the money is good enough...

GratefulFredGratefulFredalmost 16 years ago
Do I got up or down the 10 steps to the Brothel?

Nice valuable "How-To" info for those looking to get laid in normal gravity. Your ability to write normal advise on how to get laid with people of the same species is truely amazing, unique and surprisingly non-demented. Good luck on the contest!

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
A great read

This was a fun read. Thanks for making me smile. Good luck in the contest.

TarakinTarakinalmost 16 years ago
Now I know what I did wrong!

Now I know what I did wrong all the years! I always started with step 9 and did forget step 2! :D

Thanks for the good laugh you gave me :)

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Funny

Very funny article. I like your style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Tasteless

I found the suggestion to "slip them a roofie" to be in extremely poor taste, satire or not.

The title of your submission ensures that it will be read by hopeful, horny men, eager to get laid. If that was meant to be a joke (reeeeally funny, by the way), I think you should've stated that your suggestions were in jest UP FRONT, instead of adding a brief note at the end.

dannygjkdannygjkover 15 years ago
roofie

What the heck is a roofie? lol

dannygjk

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hahaha

this is great

zhaniswolfzhaniswolfover 15 years ago
dumb

if a guy did that shit i'd kill them

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Um, I am shocked. That pretty much sums up every asshole guy out there. I hope I never run into you in a bar!!!! How TACKY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Be ashamed

I actually clicked on this thinking it might help me. You are an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lmfao!

Lmfao! What really put the cherry on top of this submissin is how pissed people are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lmfao!

Lmfao! What really put the cherry on top of this submission is how pissed people are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Way to go! Funny.

Slip them a roofie....too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hahaha...

Lol, that was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow...pathetic

if i knew anything to say besides how gay the guy that wrote this is and how stupid u can get...it might ba a 2out of10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
dumb ass!!!!!!

ur the worlds biggest queer dumb shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
have to read this

its one of the funniest things ive ever read, loved your material its great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

Best story!

OralOrchidOralOrchidover 14 years ago
Read the Disclaimer at the bottom

It's funny cuz it's true. Too many guys think that's the way to do it. It also cracks me up how pissed people are about this. If you didn't realise it was a joke by the roofie comment, the disclaimer at the bottom should've clued you in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Careful with roofies

I tried step 3 one time but I got the drinks mixed up and knocked myself out. Chick just thought I was a lightwieght drinker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wrong category

hey, if you intended this as a joke, you should have put it in the humour and satire category. step 3 is really not fun, you jackass! it's a really serious matter and you'r an irresponsible, juvenile ass for even suggesting that.

LiliGLiliGover 13 years ago
A ruffie? REally?

I dont buy the little post scriptum, that its a satire. If it was it would be in another category and the little"speech" would be posted first.

There are a lot of young boys out there who would try anything to get laid as they identify their value with sexual achievements and women are objectified enough to be resumed to a pussy with legs.

Seriously this article or this section of the article should be removed.

And I wish the author who is clearly a guy, to be ruffied by a huge, smelly, powerful ebonic owner of a humongous cock, as a nice twist of things.

Poetic justice, now :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Roofies?

Come on... You shouldn't even joke about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ick!...

....half of your suggestions are nefarious and the ones that a moral person may consider are of an overly general nature and completely common/public knowledge.

What about this... ask someone what one may change about themselves to get noticed? I believe most people operate within a comfort zone and for those having problems with finding a significant other it is because they have an extremely narrow comfort zone that not many people breach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOL

Fuck the tight-assed "anonymous" from above. I thought this was just what this gathering of literary pervs needed ... some good ol' fashioned unclenching of politically correct ass and having a laugh at some obvious absurdness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Are you serious, this should be called how to RAPE a girl.

I can't believe you think this is okay. Try being respectful, charming and caring you will be rewarded with her love in return.

Following you're advise will land people you followers in jail where big bubba will teach them a lesson in love the will truly regret.

Best advise, remove you're posted story/advise and be a real man instead of a jerk.

Tom M

RANDOG61RANDOG61almost 7 years ago
GOOD HUMOR

I FIGURED IT OUT BY STEP TWO. BE YOURSELF! ALWAYS WORKS. UP IN FAIRBANKS ALASKA I HEARD THEY HAD GOOD SANDWICHES AT THIS ONE STRIP CLUB SO I WENT, ORDERED A SANDWICH AND SAT DOWN AS FAR FROM THE STAG AS POSSIBLE. I JUST TOOK THE FIRST BITE OF MY REUBEN WHEN THIS DROP DEAD EBONY BEAUTY NAMED CONNIE, FLOPPED IN A CHAIR ACROSS FROM ME. SHE ASKED, "YOU DON'T LIKE STRIPPERS?" I SAID, "I LOVE STRIPPERS BUT JUST PULLED 17 HOURS, NEED TO EAT AND GET SOME SHUT EYE!" WE TRADED PHONE NUMBERS ALL THE TIME SETTING AND TALKING AS I ATE. I LEFT AND SHE CALLED ME EARLY THE NEXT DAY! I CAN'T COUNT HOW MANY TIMES WE FUCKED UNTIL HER CONTRACT WAS OVER AT THE END OF THE SUMMER AND FLEW BACK TO NASHVILLE. SHE LOVED MY CUM AND COULDN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT. SHE HAD THE MOST DELICIOUS CUNT JUICE! SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL, WITTY, BRILLIANT, SEXY, CHARMING, ALLURING, ADDICTIVE, CLASSY, GRACEFUL, ENTICING AND OH SO DELICATE. I WAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER BUT I LET HER GO! I MISS HER! DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE 16 MEN PER ONE SINGLE FEMALE IN ALASKA? GOD, I MISS HER! I THINK I WOULD HAVE MARRIED HER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this story should be removed, as it counsels problematic behaviour

I was expecting a list that included positive items.

My own quickly composed list of 10 includes the following (and i am sure other eaders can mprove on this list)

1. Be acquaintances and friends first and let nature and attraction kick in;

2. Make her laugh and always tell her the truth;

3. Look for similar interests;

4. Help her with a project that is important to her;

5. Send her a card that lets her laugh; bring her flowers let her know you care;

7. Watch for when she is showing interest or wants to take the initiative.;

8. Be caring and be sure that she is ready for each step;

9. Treat her so that she is happy the day after a date or a sleepover;

and

10. Treat her so that if she meets you 10 years later, she will give you a hug as a "good" former boyfriend.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969over 2 years ago

This is So Offensive and Inaccurate instead of '10 Easy Ways To Getting Laid' It should be called "10 Easy Ways To Be A Total FUCKING PIG" That Never Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS THIS EVEN IN THE HOW TO SECTION!!!!!!!!!???????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Look like an April fool

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous