All Comments on 'This Time'

by HelenGW

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
daddysgirl83daddysgirl83almost 16 years ago
wow

awesome story! i absolutely loved it! you have a way with words, it really draws the reader in - i could picture the whole thing happening! thanks for sharing your work :)

daddysgirl83

Invisible2uInvisible2ualmost 16 years ago
No Choice...

...but to give this the highest score!! Excellent story and very, very HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good Story EXCELLENT WRITING!

wONDERFULLY fORCEFUL, BUT DESIRED.

victoriabucklevictoriabucklealmost 16 years ago
OMFG

WOW... very realistic.... love every second of reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMFG

I just loved this forceful but yet he knows her limits and showing her them as well. It definately got me going.

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years ago
Yummy

Liked this. Thank you for an enjoyable read :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Next...

That was so hot... I'd love to read the remainder of their evening where he would hopefully manage to fist her pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I intensely dislike this well written story

I like your other stories but this one doused my arousal like cold water. Perhaps that's a weird compliment to the writing. But to me, a hard limit is a sacred trust, and violating one terminates the relationship, because it is an assault on the soul, a rejection of the meaning of everything. It is a relationship-ender. It is a statement, "everything I have said and can say is a lie - I have no control over myself, and as a particularly stupid animal, can have no real control over anyone else - I have only violence, for you, for the relationship, for my own soul." You write well. You remind me I am a survivor, and there ARE human-shaped bags of puss in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Just finished reading and I am actually sweating... hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

damn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fucking brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm

Yes. Wonderfully written.

ConsideringConsideringover 12 years ago
great!

A fantastic story of pushing boundries, absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW!

I just love stumbling onto hidden jems like this! This was so hot, but I did struggle with the hard limit violation. Given that I love consensual non-con play, it hit all the right notes for me. That was until I read one of the comments pointing out the betrayal of consent violation. It really has the potential to fracture trust enough to result in a doomed relationship. While it was written as him reading her arousal response, he could have been slapped with a rape charge regardless. Just because a woman cums, doesn't mean she wasn't violated. There's a fine line between pushing a partners boundaries and, actually crossing the line. All that said...it was still a yummy read for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous