All Comments on 'How to Sell your Smut.'

by English Lady

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 16 years ago
Thanks for the tips

Thanks for the tips. Even though I knew many of them, it's good to read another writer's perspective.

Good luck in the contest.

sharonasharonaalmost 16 years ago
Cool

Thanks for writing this! I'm going to be sending in a submission soon and this is quite helpful.

WFEATHERWFEATHERalmost 16 years ago
Merci beaucoup!!!

I have been thinking for a while about trying to get some of my stories published, so this gives me even more to think about. Thank you!!!

Mistress_JoliMistress_Jolialmost 16 years ago
Another Merci

Thank you so much for these little tips and ideas. I want to get into the publishing aspect a bit more and these are some great ideas and inspiration.

darkstone57darkstone57almost 16 years ago
this is great advice

all i need to do now is actually sit down and finish one of the hundreds of stories on this computer or in the boxes in my house where i have thrown the first ten chapters and forgotten about them. seriously though, i think you gave us all great advice and now i am totally torn over who i want to win the survivor contest...not to mention the how to contest.

well, i seriously wish you luck

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
Great advice

Still polishing my work to get it out as an e-publication, I figure print can hopefully come later if I get good enough.

Thanks for the tips! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Someone

Who speaks the truth in lovely ways. I'm still on step #1, but you've definitely drawn a hopefully helpful map. E-books, eh? Soupy stories?

NottNottalmost 16 years ago
How To

You should write a "how to" story on how to vote for "how to" stories.

Nott

Honey123Honey123almost 16 years ago
this is a great read

especially when you need that little "kick" to get your muse going!!!

Thanks, EL

~Honey

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 16 years ago
I'm on my way to my first

million, I only need $997,243 to make it there...lol. Great how to, EL, I wish you'd written it before I started trying to publish.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Great

Very informative. Thanks for writing this.

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
Each one teach one

To Reach one. I needed to read these words they inspired me to keep on writing my story.

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookover 12 years ago
This is great

Thank you for your help

kholoblicinkholoblicinabout 10 years ago
You forgot one:

Self publishing. You can possibly make a bit of money at it on Amazon. I haven't yet published there, but I'm intending to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need a publisher

“Brenda and Big Dwayne” by Michael House

45,471 words, Dwayne Smith is forty years old, single. He is buffed, one eighty pounds, tan, has a crew cut, laughs a lot, works out five sometimes six days a week, is a physical therapist, divorced since he and Becky decided they didn’t love each other anymore, and he has a ten year old son, Little Dwayne. Babysitter Brenda knows physical therapist Big Dwayne is her man. Brenda keeps Little Dwayne—Big Dwayne’s life. Big Dwayne knows Brenda is his woman. It happened the second they made eye contact. They never stop thinking about each other. Big Dwayne is hesitant about asking her out because he knows women are famous for turning the guy down and he can't face rejection from her. This is the situation throughout the book. He won’t ask her out though she keeps nudging. He sees an SUV in her driveway. He sneaks to her window and sees her getting robbed. He hits the robber in the head with a bat he grabbed on the back porch. Brenda and Big Dwayne kiss. They elope to get married in the Bahamas, never before so happy or so full of love. I’m already writing “Brenda and Big Dwayne 2” by Michael House. In 1993, I had a traumatic brain injury, six month coma, $1m doctor bills, more humility than is imaginable, lying college amd lying doctor that both cheated me, amd nothing but time on my hands. That’s where I decided I was born to be a writer. Actually, I had come to that decision 1983 in the second grade when I voluntarily wrote stories for the class.

Michael House

9891 82 Way N

Largo, Florida 33777

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great advice!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you so much for the info.... I'm interested in writing personalized stories about ANYTHING. No judgment ever. It actually turns me on... how do I get business?

If anyone here is interested you may email me at hattybratton@gmail.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous