All Comments on 'Prepare to be Licked!'

by silentblackwater

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
um, actually.........

Actually, I'm not sure I see the reason for a "how to" on this topic. Almost all of your suggested steps are really nothing more than basic foreplay/seduction. And, if I may say so, this is not rocket science. When I was in high school and was still figuring out what to do and when, it wasn't difficult to figure out what worked. Thinking back, I don't think I was ever turned down in an attempt to go muff-diving, once things had progressed to a point that it was even an element of consideration. Except, that while I was in college, there was one woman who stopped me, and she must have had her own issues because at the relevant moment, intercourse was a foregone conclusion. (She also didn't want to be brought to climax by fingers, either.)Maybe what you really intended to write was a basic short course on seduction. (?)

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YOU'RE MISSING HALF HER BODY

What about the legs, behind the knee the feet? Although most guys find it gross, giving a foot massage or even using you're tongue on her feet is very arousing for her. Just make sure she's clean.

Open your eyes and realize that there's more erogenous zones than just the breasts and neck!

jessica_on_firejessica_on_firealmost 16 years ago
FUCKING BRILLIANT

this is really helpful... i mean, not a lot of guys are this considerate as lovers.

so thanks for offering helpful suggestions, and at the very least for reminding people to be considerate toward their partners and take their time... loving someone is a slow process, but you know that :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very good

First, those that don't think there needs to be a How To on this subject are probably the ones that need to read and consider it the most. It's a nice reminder to go slow, take your time exploring her body with hands and mouth. The part about not breaking the descent south is helpful.

There a TON of guys who not only don't find feet gross, but are very aroused by them. Sucking and nibbling toes, licking between them, up and down the sole...I enjoy it almost as much as eating pussy. And so do the women.

Anyway, this is a nice read to learn/remind the guidlines for getting a girl in the mood and not diving or fumbling right in. That paying attention to all those other sensitive parts primes the pussy. And that (I never thought of this) women find trust a sexy quality.

curl4evercurl4everalmost 16 years ago
Nicely done

The world needs much higher quality foreplay. Thanks for your contribution.

rich89rich89about 15 years ago
NICE

Finally something I can use!!!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

lovely instructions for the novice! reminded me of my first taste at the Y. she was 19 and soo ready and sooo sweet. will never forget that 19 year old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous