All Comments on 'Callgirl Ch. 03'

by krmcm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bornagainbornagainalmost 16 years ago
Telephone sex

How do we know if she`s not with another cutomer while he and her are on the phone?

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what a punch

I can imagine what he must heve felt at that moment given their history. But so far all that she said was, Ian was free and he was there. Will she stay true to her "love" or is she going to tell him thatshe will, or demand him if she can, take up escorting again. Had she or will she have sex with Ian? He said it himself that there seemed to be an emotional connection to Ian. Then, what exactly is her relation to Ian? Unless I missed it, they never have really discussed this? Before, she couldn't care less and without any consideration for his feelings when she let Ian take her to her bedroom and fuck Ian all night long (she came back to check on him sleeping on the couch during the night and covered him with a blanket remember). Now there's also the fact that he sent the cops to Ian and had him put in jail? Doesn Ian know, is the there for retribution by making her work for him again. If Ian knows, has he told her and, being the free spirit she seems to be, has she decided to punisgh him by taking up with Ian again. I'm curious to see how all this develops in the the next chapter(s). Just don't wait too long. I have not changed my opinion though, she was a great friend with benefits but no marriage material. Suppose, he could saved himself a lot of pain. G.Belgium.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fuck her

But for God's sake don't marry her. She is a slut and a whore by anybodys standard and will kill you slowly walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Trouble Looms

Poor Ethan. He doesn't have the guts to talk directly to Rebecca about her 'career' so he calls the police in on Ian. He thinks he has aborted her her call-girl job but doesn't realize that it is only on hold. Ian's pull on Rebecca is too great for such indirect methods to work.<P>This story is well written. The author and his editor have done a nice job in keeping the flow moving at a reasonable pace. Each chapter has something new going on to keep the reader interested. I'm looking forward to the appearance of chapter 4.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
I like the writing.

I hate the guy. Commit or leave. The guy just makes me mad. Sorry

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
I like the writing.

I hate the guy. Commit or leave. The guy just makes me mad. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This Story Expresses The Wimp Need For Humiliation

But it's not done very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the setup

she's playing him. she know's he ratted on Ivan and in turn her, which is why the comment about. The relationship was toast when he did that anyway. If I'm right she wants revenge.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

4**** However, she needs to dump Ian. He is just an employer so he doen't own her.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yeah

serves him right. Still a stupid story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Story gets worse as it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She may have calmed done a little, but she's still a filthy slut. He needs to hurt Ian bad, or worse. As big a whore as she is, he'll never satisfy her. Dump the slut before she goes off the birth control and has a baby. How in hell would you know who the kid's biological father? Maybe Ian, that scummy bastard!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once a whore, always a whore.

Pinto931Pinto9318 months ago

MC really is a dumbass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous