All Comments on 'The Pregnancy Trap Ch. 04'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incredible...

I enjoyed the way you focused on the small details of the tryst, but more imnportantly, you interwove lust and love together for the two lovers. The actual act itself was portrayed with as much passion as gentleness and warmth. I felt I could almost feel what the lovers were experiencing. Very good read! One of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow!

You're the best author on here hands down. Any chance of a final Infidelity Revisited chapter???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Trash is trash, always throw out the trash.

A slut that gets pregnant when cheating has about as much self worth as a crack whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Honeypot

Play turns to passion, lust turns to love and the juices flow freely. A very sensuous story of mutual seduction, I think they will stay happy! An attraction like that can be overwhelming. A well composed story with nice slippery details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent writing

Once again the author shows his talent as a story telling with the fourth chapter in what is really a passionate love story. Within the plot there is plenty of conflicting emotions and sweet love to make for a great read. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful Erotic and love

Wonderful erotic author who makes sexuality and feelings perceptible through words alone. Soul, mind, body, all facets of physical love are described, deepest tenderness and love, animal desire become one.

One longs for more.

Thank you dear author

A german woman...

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Why did you never finish this story? Begs for a resolution chapter!

X-FactorX-Factoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm not sure. This one was 15 years ago and I think I just lost interest. I converted a lot of the Stacey/Kasey stories into the 'Kissing Cousins' saga, but this particular story arc I don't think was part of that. All of my work will make its way on here or get published in one form another, eventually. And any unfinished stories I will finish at that point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories