All Comments on 'Visiting Mom in Alaska'

by kadoka

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fucking great!

Damn, this was one hot story, had me hard all the way through and I came a nice big load when I finished reading it. Plenty of scope for a sequel, how about having Kaden get rimmed by his mom and sis and then taking it up the ass from them with a nice big dildo? Whatever, look forward to more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very weak .

Boringggg!!!!!!!!!!! No build up just whip out my 10 inch cock and slam it up my mothers ass. Give me a break. Take a writing class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another wanna be super dud

When u read these stories you would think every guy out there is running around with 10" This story was just bad no build up bad descriptions just an overall bad story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awful

Joke of an attmpt. No build up at all, walked in, saw her, got 10inch cock out... rubbish. It's getting more and more difficult to find a decent story here with so much of this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"You like your baby boy's cock?" he asked his mother.

This is a fine story of motherfucking and sisterhumping! Pay no attention to the nay-sayers, Mr. Kadoka. Kaden, the young hero of the tale is real proud of what he's got swinging between his legs, as he has every right to be! Especially when the cunts of the family, his mom and his sister, go wild over his big stiff prick. The stud of the family plowing the family cunts and blowing his hot young balls up his mommy's and his sis's twats--it's what's happening in many many thousands of families nowadays, and more thousands every day. And why the heck not? Up between the legs of his mother and sister is the most natural place in the world for a boy to empty what he's carrying around in his heavy balls, and every boy knows it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Answers a question

Reading the stories on here answers the question of why I have so much trouble getting laid.

I must be the only guy on the planet who doesn't have at least ten inches hanging between my legs, and balls capable of pouring out 20 gallons of cum every five minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
John Holmes Twin Brother?

When the guy whipped out his dick and Mom said, "You're huge compared to your dad" (hell, that's huge compared to most of the world!), I stopped reading. There are too many good stories on Literotica without having to gag (no pun intended) on this B.S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mother/sister incest is best

Good story but too short. I would liked it better if during the week of fucking both mother and sister that they both got pregnant by son/brother. In my experience of fucking both my mother and sister it was a real turn on. After a month or so mom and sis had a little competition as to who was going to get pregnant first, One month they both had their babies on the same day and in adjoining rooms in the hospital...that was neat.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I only made it as far as the third paragraph.

Unless the cocks in the story are at least 26 inches long, I'm just not interested!

0 stars.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous