All Comments on 'First Time Cuckold'

by anything_goes_1971

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Keep the stories coming, very good writing.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Scott, beg him to shoot his cum up your ass

Obviously this is written by a queer that misrepresents stories to get straight men to read his homo garbage. I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Hot

Well written! Great story line. Theres nothing hotter (my opinion) than a guy sucking another guy-- especially with the wife present. Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was meant to spoof cuckholds, right?

I always get a laugh reading these wimp cuck stories and the typical rationalizations the writers all use to attempt to justify this bizarre behavior.

This story is a classically "trite, cliched, predictable and hackneyed" bit of writing.

A) Guy allows pr0n to convince himself it'd be "fun" to have his wife cheat and even more fun to act as clean up.

B) Wife jumps on board and turns into a whore practicing unsafe sex without any misgivings.

C) Wife begins to ridicule and humiliate hubby because he's forfeited any right to respect.

D) Both catch herpes, HPV and AIDS but live happily ever after.

The funniest line had to be: "an hour ago I was just a heterosexual man"

MAN?? Nobody who fantasizes about eating another guy's cum out of his cheating wife's puss is a MAN. Nobody who voluntarily shares his wife with another, who sends her out to fuck another guy is a MAN. Nobody who eagerly watches a wife turn into a slut and a disrespectful bitch and can say in closing "to be honest, I couldn't have been happier" is a MAN. Nobody who gets turned on acting homo is a MAN. He's lost his wife, he's lost his alpha status, he's lost his freaking mind.

I realize the standard defense is "it's just a fantasy" but it is so pathetic and gross, one wonders why the wimps and writers who get off on this concept don't drown looking up when it rains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too much protesting

To Anonymous:

Come out, come out, wherever you are. I do believe that the Anonymous that has left the below comment on this story, is the same that has been leaving almost identical, similar fetish bashing comments all over this website. Particularly those of same-sex, cuckold, multiple partner, hot wife stories. The most vitriolic of his (and I do believe its a 'he') diatribes is against anything with same-sex encounters. Why are you here? You are either extremely confused about yourself or you are too young to understand mature, consenting adult relationships. Please, do not continue to hurt yourself, mentally and physically, by reading these erotic Stories. I put the emphasis on "Stories," because that is what these are. These are mostly figments of the imagination. Personally, I find the mind to be a wonderful place to play. Your continual bashing of us who do like these is getting a bit stale. I imagine yourself cooped up, alone, in a dark room, in your shorts, reading Literotica, with your hand in your lap, cursing your hard-on; because, you like these fantasies. Especially the male on male encounters. Go on, I give you permission to like them. Its OK. You won't be punished by anyone. There will be no lightening to strike you dead. Your parents won't find out. (Unless you tell them, of course.) Perhaps you'll start to like yourself a bit more. Maybe you'll find a friend that will give you the relief you need, mentally and physically. You will understand that its OK, you are not weird, or strange. You are a normal human being with normal human emotions, wants and needs. You are not sick. So please, stop bashing us. Just accept yourself and get on with your life. Go.

If I am wrong, and you are a woman or just a really uptight, morally righteous ass:

Please, being sexually aroused at the idea of two men in a sexual act is no different than a man being aroused at the idea of two women together. The act does not make you anything other than who you are. Which is you. Having a same sex encounter does not 'un-' -hetero you. Cum eating doesn't turn you gay. As a matter of fact, nothing does. Who you fall in love with is not a choice. Moreover, sex is not a relationship, nor is it a description for a human being. It is only a small portion of what a relationship entails. It is also only a facet of a human. So please, stop bashing the literotica with same-sex encounters, multiple partners, sex without condom, hot wife themes. The whole idea of fantasy is to not have consequences. So get off the soap box and down from the pulpit. I believe that most adults already know the consequences of unsafe sex and are happy with the playground that is their mind. I know I am. However, I still enjoy, tremendously, reading erotica and I love this website. You do too, obviously, or you wouldn't be here. So please, comment on the style of writing, or the extent to which you believe the fantasy had you cumming in your panties, or not. Stop freaking out at the idea of unsafe sex, or sex outside of marriage, or multiple partners, or eating cum from a pussy, or a dick, or having a dick up your ass and in your mouth. This is not the place to be holding a 'values' lesson. OK?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When Anons Go Wild

Dear Anon 9/9/12

I just read your rambling comment directed at another commenter. Then I read 7/24/12's critique. I have to say his - if it's a he - made more sense than your snarky attack on him to defend your own kinks. His comments paralleled my own thoughts as far as the writer's simplistic dialogue and predictable storyline. I've seen countless vapid praisings of mediocre and awful writing and countless puritanical condemnations of fairly decent writing. I don't recall seeing comments all that similar to 7/24's elsewhere, but then there are thousands of stories and 10's of thousands of comments. If you have read "almost identical, similar fetish bashing comments all over this website" and see 7/24 behind every tree, you must play in your paranoid mind a lot. Time to come out for a breath of fresh air maybe? Most of the anonymous posters who write the moralizing sermons and truly vitriolic diatribes aren't very cogent. They sound more like you only in reverse. On the other hand, 7/24 was critical of the writer's treatment and explained why in a cool point by point way. I like comments that make me reflect. He didn't bash you yet you took it very personally. He didn't even bash gays which I see done a lot. He pointed out that someone who acts the way this character did isn't an alpha male which is a bit obvious. Your defensiveness suggests it's you who have a problem facing the fact you're not a real alpha male, not him. (see at this point, if I felt snarky, I'd ask if you have insecurity issues and recommend you go find some big brute to cuddle up with) Anyway, this story had potential but bad dialogue killed that. As for you 9/9, they can't cure stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow..very hottt

that was one awesome story. im stroking my cock thinking about the whole thing! definitely one of the best stories I ever read..i want pics!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Never continue

this crap.

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000over 10 years ago
Great story

Don't the fictional characters know that what they are doing is sinful, dangerous, and may cause marital woes? Oh my, what if their unmentioned children walk in? I am being sarcastic, of course.

I have to laugh at all the prudish anonymous commenters who are surprised to see outrageous sexual behavior on an erotica site. Guess what idiots, there are no consequences in fiction unless the author chooses there to be.

Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Forget the fictional actions of these idiots.

Even for fiction, this was just plain bad. Badly written. Nothing original or clever. Bad. Bad. Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply horrible

Glad you stopped posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Great story keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Secret Desire

Can't wait to find out what happened the following Friday. Great article, keep it up...pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:Xplorer2000

to call this piece of shit good writing speaks volumes where you come from. What, are you one of those assholes that want to deny others an opinion. Look fuckhead, a badly written story with a lousy theme deserves to be trashed. If I don't like a story, I reserve the right to say so, regardless what assholes like you think. Didn't bother reading this trash, the title said it all. Anybody that gets off on something like this has a mental problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more please

I wish my wife was so Bold so sexy but no she hates sex she's very prude and damn it we live in sin city, Las Vegas NV and she could meet any one she works in a Casino at the end of the strip we live in North Las Vagas it's a long drive that she dose tus-sat all by herself lone she could do anything from here to there and parts in between but she don't hell I even tease her about girls nights out but she just drives the and home o imagination no sex drive god how I wish she would wake up to sex I'm sex starved...

msbishop702msbishop702over 8 years ago
More Please

This is hot what a wife

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
Loved it

Am bi and loved this story, I long to give up control and be used in any way he or she desired, love cum and cream pies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exaggerated

The story begins well, but I found the final very, very exaggerated. Cuckold fantasy is almost normal between husbands, ok. The problem is: why the author decided to make Scott a gay. Cuckold is cuckold, gay is a gay. There was no need for it. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Will he be happy

When he finds out he got aids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

all wife love a stud it makes them feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fag Cuck Shit???

Not very nice to say, especially since you obviously read the story. Guess jealousy has to rear it's ugly head (no pun intended) somehow. If I were to guess, I'd say you wanted to substitute for the husband, but haven't yet cum/come to terms about yourself.

The adventure described? I'm twice as jealous. First, because I haven't had similar experiences with my (then) ex; and second because - although she enjoyed "playing around," she didn't want me to share or be a part of 'her' experiences; so admiringly, I'm very frustrated and left wanting...

Keep up the story telling. Let you imagination fly,, or just keep writing about your lusty experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Real sex+++

Want to hear more please! such as what happened 'Next Friday'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Put this crap in gay male

Where it belongs. Ugly story of rape and violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish

Again i wish I was Scott, I've just recently got wife into feeding me creampie after sex and we both enjoy it. Hopefully one day she will chuckold me. Great story thank you.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
HOT FUN STORY

I truly enjoyed this hot erotic story... pissed me off at hubby sending wife out on her own to fuck... that is just plain stupid..invite him home so you can watch and enjoy the erotic pleasures together...it worked out that way but you just know most of the time it won't be done correctly

bklyn_40bklyn_40about 2 years ago
Lucky Scott

This is how I want my first bi experience to be like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely please continue with this story. I was amazed she said he could bring any others he wanted after this one time having sex, I was also surprised her husband in that first time ended up with his own butt pussy .. this is really fast moving.

victory8888victory8888over 1 year ago

Very well written and so nasty loved it had me dripping like her hubby

Yes write more on that couple the next meeting

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Well, this story started out pretty good, until she changed the rules and brought her lover home, then started humiliating her husband. The lover did the same, and this aspect was never discussed ahead of time. The wife's character changed from an actual caring, loving wife to one who denigrated her husband and changed into a very unlikeable character. I think it could have been better without all the name calling and putting down the husband, but, hey, it wasn’t my story.

3-no smiles.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with a happy wife in a good marriage enjoying a big cock and the hubby being her cuckold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous