All Comments on 'Mom's Visit Makes It All Better'

by wannabemommysboy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Realistic

A fine story and very true to life and it does happen believe you me. Its such a pleasant change to read an incest story where the lovers are mature and really know what they are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Agreed

I agree with the comment from Anonymous in England. Sex isn't just reserved for the young and what youngsters don't seem to realise is that, one of these fine days, they will be middle-aged and old too, if they're lucky. Only one small adverse comment, there was a bit too much of the "mumsie-wumsieness" but other than that it was great and there is plenty of potential for a sequel or two.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT!

Very well written. Please continue their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

Great Build up. Write more!

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 16 years ago
An Erotic Slam Dunk!

Now this is how I like to start a weekend! This is as good a story as I've read on Literotica! Realistic, well drawn characters (I am in love with your description of mother!), and simply a perfect escalation of tension and eroticism! Hope and pray for more - Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow, just wow!

So good! I love the slow build up, the tenderness, love and lust all mixed together. The best incest stories include real love, like this one does. So incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More

Please write more. just a great story. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Seems familiar

Maybe its just me, but it feels like I have read this story before...maybe on this site...is this a repeat story? If it isn't, then its the strangest case of deja vu I have ever had...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One great story

After reading so many bad stories it is wonderful to read a really good story. Excellent attention to details and the slow build up of the story. Seemed totally real and believable. Please write more. You have a dedicated fan. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
MMMMMMMM

Great story... i could imagine myself as the son so easily and in the end... well i had to go change my shorts!

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 16 years ago
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

Mother's don't have to be skinny and young to be desirable. Wonderful departure from the usual incest stories around here telling how sexy just the taboo of the relationship can be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic!

True attention to detail! wannabemommysboy is my new favorite here on Literotica.com! :) Cannot wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
his dick is safe up mommy's fat twat

I agree with Johnny from Michigan 100%--what's supremely exciting about motherfucking is not attractive young bodies coming together. That you can find in any porn story. What makes it the most exciting kind of fucking there is is that the son and his mother are gleefully smashing the dumb old taboo that tells us all that a son's big stiff dick is never ever supposed to go up his own mother's twat and a boy must never EVER unload his heavy balls up the mommy-cunt he came out of! When a son fucks his mother, as most all sons have the urge to do, he's saying, Look, this is my big prick going up my own mother's twat! See how my cock's sliding in, way up there, stretching my own mom's fat cunt lips! Listen to my mother moan, hear how she loves having her boy's big hard dick stuffing her big loving twat! Now watch, I'm gonna unload my balls up my mother's glorious cunt, I'm gonna cream my own fucken birth canal! Oh, man!!! And as his mother shudders and cums on her son's cock, that exactly what the boy does!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Super Hot Sex with Mom

I have read many good narratives of close encounters of the best kind, but none as arousing as this one!! I have to go see my Mom this weekend. Her figure is basically identical to this woman's, and I need to hold her close again so we can enjoy a fun-filled, passionate weekend. My Mom had her tubes tied years ago, and we like to fuck each other's brains out anytime when we can get together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Same Opinion as Realistic

The comment by Anonymous-Realistic is so true and accurate. Any son that has made love to his Mom as described in this story will agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This gets hotter each time I read it

There are a lot of erotic stories on this site, but this one is the best one I have found for a Mother-son incest narrative. The first time in the tub is so well described. I firmly believe any son that has experienced these intense feelings will agree to that. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This Such A Good Read

I have lost count of the number of times I have read this hot story; it gets better each time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
of course this is a great story of...

hot motherfucking. But what I like best is this talented writer's moniker--wannabemommysboy. Is this guy a dyed-in-the-wool motherfucker or what? He's in his 30s, so his hot balls are stimulated to the max by a boy shoving his stiff young prick up his own mommy's wet cunt. It's so sweet and natural for a boy to snuggle his stiff fat dick up that wonderful hole between his mommy's legs and flood his mother's cunt with big twatfuls of what he's got waiting for his mom in his young balls. Up his mommy's cunthole is where a boy's rich warm semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one hot, well-written story.......

This is the best narrative I have read in a long time. What I like most about it is how it expresses such a believable and honest deeply felt love-tie between a Mother and Son. It reminds me of the strong and loving relationship my Mom and I had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still A Hot Read

I have lost count of the number of times I have read this one. Well written with the perfect buildup to the best finish ever. Roy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Memories

I first had my mother in very similar surroundings and circumstances. She was 61 I was 43. My tyrannt of a father had died a year previous. . I we'll remember watching my sperm ouse out of her swollen pussy lips much to our mutual fascination as it foated in the bath water.Nearly twenty years we were to have together.

!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hard

Story got me very hard and provided great wonking. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure wish my mom had paid me a visit after my divorce. I was 25 she was 50. I'm sure we could've had lots of fun in my mobile home. No hot tub needed. She would allow me to spy on her when I lived at home from the bathroom as she was in her bedroom. Never closed her door & I never completely closed the bathroom door. Lots of wonderful memories but never crossed any lines unfortunately.

blackcockriderblackcockrideralmost 2 years ago

Well written story about sons lust for moms huge tits. Great job! Keep on writing similar storys.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked the story but I'm not into big women with large heavy breasts and big asses and bellies still gave it a 4

dirtysondirtyson2 months ago

Such a hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous