All Comments on 'Nice to Meet You, Doc'

by Stephen7Redo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 16 years ago
yummy

Delicious story. Cries out for a sequel. She won't see you as your doctor again, but you can phone her and invite her out to dinner, can't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent!

The stories I most enjoy and find most powerful keep it real, have sustained tension, don’t insult the intelligence of the reader, express the physical, mental, and emotional, are true to the five senses, have details but not so many as to bog down or be dogmatic, and have a beginning, middle, and end. Stephen7 you nailed it.

The only disappointment is seeing a reader comment which doesn't offer criticism, only someone being needy trying to put their issue on you.

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 13 years ago
Not bad, but...

Not bad, but I thought the guy was going in for a colonoscopy. Whatever happened to that? That story would have been super-hot if it had actually come about, especially had the operation been performed by someone other than his own, regular doctor. That added humiliation of an unfamiliar doctor shoving that tube back and forth, in and out of his ass while trying to maintain the facade that an actual procedure was being performed, while a nurse or two stood by having their fun with our hapless patient would have been a great story. As a general physical exam, your story was ok, but you promised more, and that was why it failed to deliver.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephen7Redo@Stephen7Redo
562 Followers
I have been a member of Literotica since 2002. I thoroughly enjoy writing erotica and sharing my work with you. I'd like to invite you to read my growing body of work here on Lit. I'm especially proud of my 'Tuition Time' series and the follow-on series of 'Reese and David'....