All Comments on 'Deeds Ch. 03'

by dangerouslydead

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Leroy

She doesn't love or respect you dude. As soon as Mary dumps Chris, Dee is gone even if you do forgive her. Burn the Bitch, Bitch! At least they will know a little of the pain you have been going through. Let friends and family know just what they are.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Revenge should be sweet!

Some say revenge is a dish best served cold I disagree I think it should be steaming hot!

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
It is a good story so far

I am not a red neck but that last statement worried me. I would agree with Mary that there is no need for public humiliation but I do not see what it has to do with forgiving her. There is no need to forgive her and certainly no reason for continuing the relationship. There is the problem of overkill. If he shot them both in a public place he would go to jail or perhaps be even executed, but there were times that this was expected behaviour.... Why did we get rid of this custom, because what most people forget that then family of the deceased would have to obtain revenge, and then... The Bible says that vengeance is of the Lord. It sounds to me like people were beginning to recognize that personal revenge ruins social relations. I do believe that this author has a future.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Interesting attitude in your character

This time compassion is more present

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SOME BURDENS ARE EASIER TO CARRY

especially when they entail paybacks. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good writing- interesting plot and characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdangerouslydead@dangerouslydead
526 Followers
I write as a part of my anger therapy. It is a stressful world we live in and we can find outlets in different ways. This is mine.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Deeds Ch. 02 Previous Part
Deeds Series Info