All Comments on 'Denied Ch. 01'

by CyranoQ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great start

Great start - please keep it coming.

belted and teasedbelted and teasedalmost 16 years ago
Good beginning

A very good start, albiet somewhat short. Keep the story going!

MsHenryMsHenryalmost 16 years ago
Fabulous

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story... the delicious agony you describe sends chills down my spine. :-)

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 12 years ago
good start!

Please continue! Great premise, I would love to see how far she takes him.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
Excellent begining!

Please, continue it...

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
She is beginning to find a "voice"

It wasn't quite right.."I was thinking we could try it "...bit sloppy . There was other discordance. The story got better from: Take it out of the drawer.... she began to show assertive confidence. Male chastity allows a woman to acquire this confidence, which will be a benefit to her in many situations, in work and in dealing with men, socially. A woman is made more attractive this way, and enjoys life more, often at the expense of her delighted partner. There is nothing worse than dragging a doormat wife through life, for both parties. In the future she should regulate his weight by controlling the food coming into the house,and extra work and study for him-taking interest in him, and making sure that he soon begins to take her targets seriously ( because she now has a cane)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Broken

This is broken. Clearly an intro, and nicely teased, but where's chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hopful

That would be my greatest fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous