All Comments on 'Self-Review for Literotica'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A bit on the technical side, but worthwhile

Thanks for taking the time to offer some helpful suggestions about self-review. I would like to suggest that you direct the reader to your article "Elements of Literary Erotica" before they read your suggestions about self review. While there is no doubt that excessive grammatical errors can turn an otherwise good story into an unreadable mess, even the most perfect grammar and construction can't salvage a story that lacks a decent plot, reasonably "real" characters, and general good "flow". You do a great job of addressing this problems in your earlier article; I'd say that the fledgling writer should start there, then move into this sort of technical "self review" process when he's got a workable story in hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good reference material

This How-To lists excellent reference material with all the essentials in one place. After that, it's up to the writer to explore its potential.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonalmost 16 years ago
Well Done

A good bit of advice in this piece.

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

I arrived at your guidelines via a comment in the Forum. I liked the content and your presentation. I wish I had found this article before I wrote my 'How to Write ....' article. It would have been so helpful to me at that point!

This article was written eons ago. I hope you are still posting. I will be looking to read some of your works!

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...