All Comments on 'Marriage Troubles'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Marriage Troubles or Getting Satisfied?

This couple is obviously in need of a mutual enjoyment where a baby may be created, which would probably eliminate most of the marriage troubles by keeping them both busy with laundry and changing diapers....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You are my favorite author on here,hands down! Gorget the whiners and smug haters...Keep writing. This is GOLD stuff!!!

GREAT work---do NOT let the haters get to you...The infidelity stuff ROCKS and your detail and selection is polished and highly entertaining! Thank You!!! Keep it up (pun intended!)

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
Well commented "anon" X-factor !

Self praise,(not deserved), is the worst deception. Your stories are nothing more than vulgar stroke stories. All of them. From now on I shall vote 1 to all of your excrement stories without reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
Nice fuck

Generally the stories are of white girl black man. But white men are equally endowed with super cocks. In Pune I met a Englishman and we had gay love. His cock was just superb. 9" and 2.5 ". I licked and sucked him till he splashes my tonsils.

He visited my home and my wife prepared nice dinner.

Later when I put on soft music he asked my wife to dance with him. During dance I could clearly see that she is also taking chances to get his touch . Eventually they kissed.

I asked him to stay for night and that opened new horizon for three of us.

Obviously he kissed more and every inch of our bodies and we both too showered kisses.

He opened the gate of her treasure with his longer cock and splashed her. Luckily she was on pill so no problem. I also licked his cum from her cunt. And told her that it tastes great and delicious on her cunt.

Later he asked me to suck his to get it hard again for her to enjoy. I did and she loved me more.

We spent night with him and she in his arms me beside.

Englishman are also loving men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Englishmen are all beta/cucks with tiny dicks. Don't believe that bullshit below. lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2103 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES