All Comments on 'How To Ruin Your Life'

by SikFuk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
VULCAN4231VULCAN4231almost 16 years ago
You Get Maximum

From me this was well thought out rather than some of the daft entries.I hope you win.

T43HUNTER6T43HUNTER6almost 16 years ago
This Is Brilliant

And written by someone who really knows what life is about,I cant stand whingers they have their destiny in their hands[except for wankers].This is by far the best submission I have read on this site. Well done indeed,you are no loser I can tell that.

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 16 years ago
Truly an Observer of Our Times

This cracked me up. The best How To I've read, and I would contradict Hunter, down below. Wankers do have the future in their hands... and on their hands... and sometimes on other people if they really get lucky!

Cheers for this post DZ!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where were you when I needed to ruin my life

Brilliant: I hate whinner's and your have opened the door for total failure for all! Thank you. Well written and you should write comedy. Made me laugh!

RealDocRealDocalmost 16 years ago
SOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo TRUEEEEeee

Loved it. The problem is that's it's true. you have the perfect formula for underachieving.

GratefulFredGratefulFredalmost 16 years ago
I was hooked on "Do Drugs"

Really nice take on a fun loving reality. it takes the "me generation" to the right conclusion. i would just like to add when someone asks for directions, just respond a left-right-left no matter where they are looking to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
it should be funny, but i didn't laugh.

I know you mean for this to be funny, but I just caught herpes despite being careful, and when I read your story, I wanted to cry. I feel like my life is really ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Dude!

The stoned conversation with the preacher was fuckin hilarious. Thanks for giving me a laugh after a crap day at work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Perfect recipe...

...for disaster. Had to laugh as your list went on and on. If I want to send my life into a downward spin I'll follow your advice. Please write more in this style. You sure have what it takes to entertain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yawn

Congratulations- neither funny or original.

NorthsiderNorthsiderover 15 years ago
DAMN YOU!!!!!

You've just became my favorite writer, ya nearly had me pissing myself!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lmao

Read this while kinda high. Hysterical stuff!!!!

mfbridgesmfbridges3 months ago

Nice if you are into how to manuals

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous