All Comments on 'Runner'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Inky_DarknessInky_Darknessalmost 16 years ago
Excellent writing!

But... but... well, I just don't like erotic horror that much, to be quite frank. I'm a romantic at heart (underneath layers and layers of cynicism hehe). Taking that into account, it was still an excellent story, just not the kind that I, personally, want to read on a regular basis. Have got some curiosity about the characters, and where the story could go, but I'd rather see some more of the weres and their wonderfully complicated love lives.

Jasmine70usJasmine70usalmost 16 years ago
Definately not your usual style

It's a great story, although I would rather see more of your other series than to see this one developed more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good

that was good. i really liked it. you are such a good writer. i really can't get over how good you are, you are one of the best on the site.

MollyDollyMollyDollyalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful, as usual!

When I see a DK submission, I know I'm in for some good writing! Great work!

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
Sorry Danielle

Your still one of my favorites but this one did nothing for me. I gave a 50 in hopes you will still let proof read your stories. LOL I still love your writing but this was a little crazy for me. Sorry

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Creepy

Very creepy and wel written. You seem to be writing stories in different categories now, thats good to see.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 16 years ago
Good writing but

very dark. I did enjoy this story but I think it was missing some of the character development that your other (even stand alone) stories have. I didn't really understand why the guy was a killer... Why didn't he just drink blood like a normal vampire? Also,the girl was a bit too wimpy for my liking. If you decide to continue this story, I will definitely read it but I would prefer the updates to some of your other stories. Thanks again for writing and for caring about our opinions!

RUbensBeautYRUbensBeautYalmost 16 years ago
Missing something ...

It was erotic, it was horror, what I am missing is a happy ending to it. Scary doesn't mean that it should leave the reader feeling empty and disappointed in the end.

I admire your work and love most of your stories. And I like dark tales, so the vampire boom blooming on Lit these days is greatly to my enjoyment. I see potential here, especially in the beast/human dualism, I'd like to see a version where humanity wins in the end.

RoorniRoornialmost 16 years ago
Enjoyed it

and would like to see more. But would also love to read more of ASP and the Hunters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
horror-filled and...

erotic, but I'm not really fond of this genre. Your writing was good, as always, but I would rather have the were-otter, Brett or G. Jack. Thanks for writing and considering our opinions.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 16 years agoAuthor
From the Author:

I know this is different than my other works, but I hope you'll give chapter two a try. I think you'll enjoy it more. This story is really about a cat and mouse game played by the vampire and a homicide detective who is searching for him to bring him to justice. Thanks so much,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love all your work

You are my favorite author on this site. I love reading your stories. If anyone can develop this storyline, it would definitely be you. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I wish the story wasn't so sad.

I like vampire erotica in general, but this story made me feel empty at the end. I would have liked it a lot better if the girl had felt her own dark nature rising and tortured and killed her former shrink...this was a story of exploitation going unpunished and was really just too close to real life for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely loved it

I don't think every story needs a happy ending. Sometimes the best stories are the ones that don't come out as you expect, I prefer that to the constant repetitive endings of almost every other story known to man. Horror is horror. I don't know why people see this, read it and then complain. The word horror pretty much says it all. It's not gonna be all romantic and lovey-dovey. I am glad that some writers consider the feelings of the readers but I like it more when writers let the story tell itself and not let the readers direct the story. The fun in reading is not knowing what is going to happen. You're a great writer and I enjoy your stories. Don't you change for anyone. Let the stories tell themselves as it is meant to be. That's what a great writer does.

doddautododdautoalmost 12 years ago
Good doesn't always win

Loved this story! I wouldn't want the evil to always win but sometimes it has to.

zetagirlzetagirlabout 10 years ago
so sad

I was hoping his humanity would win out. Then again maybe it will come to the forefront as the story develops. I hope so. On to the next chapter! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4090 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Runner Series Info