All Comments on 'The Pilgrim'

by Aronkim

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 16 years ago
HOT!

Loved how you set the scene and the anonymity of the encounter was most intriguing. The hand-job was hot as hell and the story flowed seamlessly. I also liked the inner turmoil of the protagonist in the beginning then his eventual surrender at the end. Ending was very good and made me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

loved the story, hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I wasn't gay. Sitting in an adult theatre, my cock pressing against my shorts. Shit, there were others in the theatre with their cocks out, I was too shy. A guy in a neat suit sat next to me, why, there was plenty of other seats. I stared at the screen, an old woman was being handled by a young guy with a big cock. She was man handled to sit on his big cock, her saggy tits bouncing, if she didn't like it, his cock sure was wet. He lifted her, moving his cock, then pulled her down, her ass pulled down onto him, he fucked her ass, she was like a rag doll. I was rock hard, I felt a hand on my leg, I jerked away with surprise, the hand went. I didn't move, the hand came back, touching my leg, moving just under my shorts, I felt a tug on the shorts, another, I lifted and eased them down. The hand brushed my balls, down to my anus, gently rimming me. Removed, but back, this time rimming me, greasy, I lifted my legs slightly. The first time I had been fingered, he probed a little, just edging inside, gently. My head was back, I didn't see him, but I felt his lips surround my cock and slide down,slowly, gently sucking me, his finger still rimming me as my cum shot up. He didn't move faster, still slow, taking my cum,swallowing, I didn't think I was going to stop, he removed his finger, his tongue slowly circling the head of my cock, his finger back, pushing gently rimming. He moved, between my legs, putting them on his shoulders, his mouth, around my cock, fingers now inside me, gently moving, I was still hard as he removed his fingers, stood, my legs pushed back, my bottom sliding forward. Fingers again at my anus, then bigger, the head of his cock, as one hand gently massaged my balls and cock he entered me, rather easily, I felt my insides open for him as he gently eased into me in one long slow motion. he waited, then eased back, there was some pain, not that much as he slowly fucked me, my very first, I remember hearing whimpering, mine, my cock was leaking as he moved a little faster, I couldn't believe it, I was actually trying to push onto him but my angle in the seat wouldn't allow me.I felt him seem to swell in me, now I felt my prostate being internally rubbed I reached for my cock, stroking it wildly as my bottom was filled with warmth, my cock spilling a second load over my hand. as he slowed down and eased out. He stood in front of me, wiping himself, I felt relaxed, alive and he handed me some paper towel. As I cleaned up, he dressed, said thanks, you were great and left. Never saw him again, certainly went to the theatre heaps of times but it was never as good as that first time.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

Sometimes people get off on one end of the fun and sometimes they get off on another end of the fun. It does what you need it to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous