All Comments on 'Worlds Colliding Ch. 01'

by cafetray

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
roman holiday?

I can't find the "Roman Holiday" story, which you say should come first.

cafetraycafetrayalmost 16 years agoAuthor
I'm An Idiot

I posted the sequel and forgot to post the original. What a DOPE!. I'll take care of that right away!

cafetraycafetrayalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Roman Holiday

I'll post it here, but Roman Holiday can be found at www.mcstories.com as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thanks!

I'm hooked, need to read the preceding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Top-notch serial!

I've read many stories, yet of all of them this series of yours beginning with 'Women Health Issues 101' and culminating with 'Worlds Colliding' (excluding 'Roman Holiday' since it wasn't found or read yet) is enthralling, enticing, exciting and a real imagination-capturing romance/mystery short story with solid, intertwined plots, clearly defined characters including heroines and a superbly connected story line. Absolutely loved it and enjoyed the story so much that I often would quickly scan over the sex sequences just to continue on with your tale told with excellent detail and imagery. I love eroticism as much as anybody, but I truly love a wonderful story...told by an equally wonderful story-teller! Thanks for your talented effort!

alliekat@longlines.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous