All Comments on 'Family Business Ch. 01'

by jennagurl2007

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YES!

Your description of the actual fucking was good. You might have given a little more detail about how each of the siblings felt as his cock slid in and out of her cunt. Remember, your male readers are masturbating as they read your story so give them time to get it off. You should give more detail of the orgasm --- how each felt as the orgasm occurred. This is the part of the story during which your earger readers will be squirting. Give them time to have a good orgasm and they will want to read your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not bad, but could have been better

The basic concept was hot but I think you moved too quickly into their fucking each other. Some additional development into their feelings or behavior leading them to their consumation would have made it more erotic.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Nothing Critical Here!

I thought it was a beautiful little tale. I hope there will be more chapters. Thanks for writing it.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Great job!

Another great story by jennagurl2007 She's always exciting!

PSLibraBalancePSLibraBalanceover 15 years ago
Very Hot

Oh So Hot. Would have been even better if you were more descriptive about the actual sex act between the Brother and Sister. One reader already mentioned this and how many of your readers are male. I'm male and I agree, but with that said the story was definitely HOT!! So far all of your stories are a major tun on.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Loved this.

But why did you never continue it ? A great shame you didn't. ...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kuvasin alastonta isotissistä siskoa sängyssä. Nussimme kuvausten päätteeksi estottomasti. Olemme avoimia toisillemme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous