All Comments on 'Proud To Be A Sissy Ch. 09'

by Kary_M

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
All are so HOT

All chapters were so HOT . Wish that would of happen to me long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Gangbanger

The story was great. I also provided my mouth and ass to a card playing group. They generally met twice a week and normally there was 10-15 of them each time. The situation was very controlled with some rules that had to be obeyed. For example, at the start each one had to deposit $100.00 with the guy running the game. The money was put up to insure that each and every one would fuck me and cum in my cunt at least twice during the evening. If they did they got their money back, if not I kept it. I stayed in the bedroom ready for the cocks to rape my ass pussy. The more they fucked me the better it was. I was, and still am, proud to be a cock whore that will give my "pussy" to any and all anywhere and any time that they want it. All I ask in return is to fuck me deep and hard. I love it when they treat me as though I'm being raped, which did happen to be at age 12. Although it hurt at the time I also knew that from then on I was destined to be a cock whore slut that would give my "pussy" to anyone that wanted it. I began dressing in my sister's clothes, using her makeup and in general trying to become a woman. When you're crossdressed and are taking a cock the feeling is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You slutty sexy BBC sissy fuckslut:

For your 2nd GB beg your BBC daddy master for a dozen black studs each with a BIG BLACK 12" COCK. Dress up in slutty hot pink with crotchless pantyhose, long shiny hot pink frilly stockings tied to an 8-garter hot pink waist cincher garter belt and 2 pairs of hot pink frilly panties that you can strip off. Wear 6" high platform hot pink high heels with ankle straps and a full shiny hot pink mini skirt. Set up a strip tease dance area with 4 red spotlights aimed at your tight white sissy fuckslut ass and 4 floor fans to blow up yout full mini skirt. I like to dance to disco music and love to tease BIG BLACK 12" COCKS while dancing to Sylvia's song Pillow Talk until they are rock hard and dripping wet with precum. Some of the BIG BLACK 12" COCKS cum when I dance over the fans and they see my white bubble butt fuckslut ass begging to be pounded balls deep by a dozen BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. Kneel down and beg all 12 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS to fuck you balls deep all night long. To add to the extasy beg your black master to gag you with his BIG BLACK 12" COCK while getting pounded balls deep and hard by a dozen BIG BLACK 12" COCKS all night long. This is the ultimate white sissy fuckslut BIG BLACK 12" COCKS fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my dream

Thankyou so much for writing and publishing these stories. This is my dream life to worship and serve a master and to be utterly feminised and sissified.

I can't thankyou enough for illustrating how my life should and hopefully will be.

Sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caught Sissy

The older couple next door turned me in to their sissy sex toy.He was a cross dresser also she a dom in control of him and me.She would make him suck my cock lick my cock balls and ass.Then i would fuck him and do ass to mouth on him.He loved me to deep throat him and fill him with loads of cum.She would dress in full body stockings and heels for group gang bang partys for he friends.They all took turns doing any thing they wanted to do to use.Just before they finished they would shot their loads on us and in our mouth and ass.Finishing up with both oping our mouths wide and they fill our mouths with their piss.They all took turns pissing on us and in us both.

tamis_demisetamis_demiseover 3 years ago

excellent. once again, something i hope to experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous