All Comments on 'Gentlemen's Club Ch. 00'

by Ywashere

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
potential

this story has real potential to develop and look forward to the next chapter

dreamychefdreamychefalmost 16 years ago
Looking forward to more

I liked the set up, I only hope you follow it up with some really sizzling sex scenes. I can only hope the sex will be as delightfully detailed as the Club was ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Steamy

Great start. Looking forward to reading the subsequent chapters. Wonderful depiction of the gay scene.

Jemgirl01Jemgirl01almost 14 years ago
Almost Sounds Like Me...

Hi ya.

At first the story sounded like it was something I could have written, so that stayed in my head as I continued to read. I wish that I had thought of some bits, but with one or two details I considered impractical. Ya I thought most of it was very doable.

One was the hosts and how each customer got a different host as their server. Even if there were only 10 customers, that's alot of hosts to tack on to the everyone else who is employed there. Do they serve them for the whole time they are there? Or do they just get their order and let a waiter bring it to them as they go back to the lobby?

I'm not sure about the shows, but I'll let it slide. I think the next one might have been the kitchen staff. I idea is decent, but it doesn't marry well with the thought of horny boned guys trying to cook in a kitchen and getting it done without accidents or burns. I would have come up with some kind of work around. The sperm could from the room 'boys' up stairs. They would drop it off at the start of their shift or during their shift when they weren't with someone. The stuff got perks fucking who they wanted since they would be so included to work in such a place to begin with. But while in the kitchen cooking, they were cooking.

I jumped into this story at chapter 02, so I'm starting from the top today. :) Reminds of manga I read, but the entertainment is a little different.

Good job.

Oh, just remembered. The third to last sentence is missing a word or something. It's feels like you were go say more but forgot a word or two.

Ursula_WickhamUrsula_Wickhamover 9 years ago
So good!

I've read this entire series several times and I can't get enough of it! So well written.

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
Love to.

I would love to go to this club and try the menu.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous