All Comments on 'How (I Like) To Give a Blowjob'

by MissOrallyFixated

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TitianaPeaksTitianaPeaksalmost 16 years ago
Very visual!

Great story! I could almost see you blowing him! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good for you

Wish all women would take as much enjoyment in sucking dicks as you seem to.

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingeralmost 16 years ago
Great read!!!

Can you call my wife?

darklover1975darklover1975almost 16 years ago
Impressive !!

Fantastically done!! I've forwarded this to my Dom for his enjoyment. This was just fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry, but a man can do it better

MissOrally, I'm sure you're good, but the best blow job - and I get them from men and women - has always been a man. Doesn't mean that I would turn down a woman...a mouth is a mouth, but a man knows where the button's are to push. Some guys will say that they would never let a man suck them, and I can understand that...it's not their thing, but oh, some men have talent that there isn't any woman in the world that could understand. Just like I think a woman knows how to lick pussy better than any man...there are men, like myself, that try really hard to do a good job, but I bet most women would do it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Job!

You certainly DO enjoy sucking cock!

My favorite position to get a bj is to have her lay on her back on the bed with her head tilted back a bit at the edge. Her throat is straight so it can take all of my dick when it's properly lubed with saliva.

I straddle her head with my balls squishing in her face. She loves this. Then, I start with my dick in her mouth so she can suckle and slurp half way. She knows it takes a lot of saliva to actually thrust completely into her throat so she licks and slurps as much saliva on the shaft of my stiff dick as she can.

I hold her head and slowly push into her throat. She knows I LOVE to feel her gagging on it...LOL...so she endures my holding it there for a few seconds while her spasming throat excite my dick even more. Finally, I push down her throat all the way so my balls are literally squishing her eyes.

After a few good deep throating thrusts, I can't stand it any longer and pull back and fuck her mouth like the horn dog I am. I hold her head so she can't pull back or slow me. I thrust and thrust my slick, oozing dick in and out of her mouth until I ejaculate profusely. Thick spurt after spurt fills her mouth.

She lays with her head between my legs for a couple of moments then gets up and shows my the fruits of my labor...her mouth full of my sex syrup swarming with testosterone and millions of sperm. Then she makes a big deal out of swallowing while I watch. She loves being controlled and used for sex. ----malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very hot.. I Wish I was there to watch!!

Almost feel like I was there.. Hot hot story!

dark gabledark gablealmost 15 years ago
excellent

Damn, that was good. That's how to suck a cock...

and very possibly win a man's heart doing it!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

I'll have some of that, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is hot

I masturbated to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i would love for you to suck my cock. good story

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
and hence your pen name...!

really enjoyed it...you have a very lucky husband...presumably knew you were a keeper first time you smoked his prong...!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

GREAT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous