All Comments on 'Morning Ass Licking'

by MarcusAralias

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Reciprocate?

I love licking my wife's ass and she loves it, too, but she hardly ever reciprocates. Too bad, because the few times she has it's been sheer heaven. Doesanyone have his wife/girlfriend lick his ass? Would love to read stories, but hard to find here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Turnaround is fair play

My husband and I have been marrried for six years. I've always loved anal play, but I've had to coax my husband into it and now he loves it almost as much as I do. He absolutely loves for me to eat his ass and it makes me wet while I lick his asshole. I've nearly cum from just doing that. Definitely a frequent choice in our lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my darling's ass hole

I have a great experience of ass licking of one of the sweetest lady who stays with her husband neigbour to us. Once his husband goes to office in the morning by 07 AM, my darling lady, after having a good bath and with a perfumed body waits for me for an ass & pussy licking season almost everyday morning. She will wear just a transparent small gown so that i can lift the same and start licking her sweet ass hole and juicy pussy with a great joy. We used to have this session in the stair case itself. Once her friend came to know as she came suddenly. SHe too joined us and there has been no day left and she has made a practice of licking my penis for 15 minutes and love to drink the hot sperms. Her hairry pussy also gives a very good taste with lot of juices. HEr pussy with red lips, one will love to lick with great satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Common ground

Hi there. Nice little story. Most of my stories are on the same topic. I am also a strong believer in having this deep, dark act reciprocated so most of my heroines find their way to it eventually. To me, and the lovely anal angel I am now involved with, this is the ultimate expression of love and adoration one person can give to another. And I know that POV has a small club! lol

All sex is great, but his intimacy takes us where nothing else does. And doing it 69 style, well, you've just got to experience it. Yummy!!!!

So, keep up the writing. We anal lovers have to stick together! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WHEN HE SPREADS HIS CHEEKS

I adore making love to my mans asshole at times he needs to remind me to spend some time making love to his cock. I have him spread his cheeks nice and wide after that his asshole owns me I can't control my tongue it just wants to worship that beautiful hole. Ilove french kissing his hole, lips and tongue working together to please him. I hear his moans of pleasure and work harder putting my tongue deep inside moving it in circlular motions to worship inside his asshole. I am unable to control my own juices during this time I put my fingers in my pussy and wipe the juice on his hole WOW what a great taste. To any who havent' included asshole on their menu IT'S A MUST TRY JUST SPREAD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ans ass licker

I love licking woman's butt-hole and butt crack especially with full of sweat.I got this fetish after i started to have a secret sexual relationship with one of my best friend who possess a big round black ass.her husband is some one who is very interested in work and not interested in sex.we are leaving together in an apartment.I always had a hidden desire to lick her ass but was very shy to tell her.but one night i disclosed my desire to her n she allowed me to do it with hesitation.but with in minutes she started liking it n now she is addicted to it as she openly admits that the best part our love making is me licking n eating her asshole.I love to lick her butt crack n asshole after she is very sweaty especially all day out on hot day with tight jeans.I love the aroma of her butt hole.i ll stick my nose to her butt hole and take deep breath to get her butt hole smell. she loves it too.she likes to sit on my face while watching TV or feeding her baby so that i can lick n smell her butt hole n pussy.The taste n smell of her butt hole always drives me crazy.....

incenseincenseover 12 years ago
ass love

nothing like licking tongue fucking and sniffing a sweet delectable anus nestled between those lovely round buttocks !!!

incenseincenseover 12 years ago
ass love

its a very good ldea for us anal lovers to stick together but most of the comments are annonymous so how do we stay in touch??

nefratitynefratityalmost 12 years ago
Ass licking

what makes a girl pretty is her back. what makes a relationship with each other strong (and sexy indeed) is anal play; be it a licking, kissing, fingering or penile penetration. value and real joy of sex can only be touched through her ass hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lucky

My girlfriend and don't live together yet but I have licked her sweet ass so many times and I love licking her ass and pussy so much I would love to have what you guys have to wake up every morning with my tongue all over her that would be an amazing morning

bren1121bren1121over 10 years ago
wet little asshole

damn that story made my ass so fuckin wet. i need to find a man like that. i would love to cum all in his mouth with my tight wet asshole. finger fuck my ass and tongue fuck it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I could beg for it!

Please add more. I love the idea of licking a woman's asshole, cleaning it after she shits and smelling her farts. God, I may as well drop to my knees and beg a woman to allow me to do that to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is fantastic.

I've tried to lick my wife's asshole several times but she pulls away saying it tickles. She has such a perfect tight little hole too. I've fucked it a few times but would prefer licking it.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ass licking

I love getting my ass licked but not getting it enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
licking her asshole makes my cock hard as a rock

Every time I lick my wife's asshole I get the most amazingly hard cock that will stay that way as long as I am licking her there. She loves to have her asshole licked so much she actually has incrediblely powerfull orgasms. It is wonderful when she sits on my face looking toward my feet then spreading her cheeks apart begs me to lick her asshole until she comes all over my face and in my mouth. I am addicted to licking ass and woukd suggest that any man that has not tried it please do so. You will both benifit from the expierance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sweaty and sweet

My wife totally LOVES it when I lick her asshole almost as much as I love licking it. We have found the very best time for me to indulge in licking her ass is about 5 to 6 hours after she has showered. She is still very clean but very sweaty. The aroma of her sweat in and around her asshole drives me crazy and produces one hell of an erection. One that will last for as long as my face is burried deep in her ass. She loves me to alternate between fucking her pussy doggie style and then pull out and lick her asshole to get me even harder then plunge my cock back into her pussy. When I am about to come she has me enter her asshole and fuck her until I come inside of it then she sits on my face and makes me lick my own come that drips from her asshole. If you have never tried licking a womans asshole you should. It is amazing for both of you. And, if you are lucky enough like I am there is always a warm treat that awaits you after you come in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Her ass

I really get off licking my wife's ass. Last night she didn't want sex and was just tossing me off when I asked her if I could lick her ass. She got undressed and sat on my face so I could lick her butt crack and tongue her sweet asshole. Made me cum in about 5 minutes!

I'd like to cum all over her ass and pussy and then have her ride my face til she came. We did that once and that was the only time she squirted. Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Licking his ass

I love licking my husbands asshole, he licks mine too but it gets me so wet when I am sucking his cock an balls and then he pushes my head to his ass. He then holds my head into his ass, mmm that drives me nuts, I get my tongue in as deep as I can, sucking and licking all around. I can do it for as as long as he likes. Sometimes when he wakes in the mornings he pushes my head under the covers to lick his ass, I just love his sexy ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The funky warm smell of fresh ass

Sin to miss it- from just mouthing it to sticking my tongue in- it deserves attention-

I spend hours just teasin and lickin my wife's big asshole,until it's wet and smells like manna from heaven

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sweet story

That was pretty hot. I know I love sucking on my girlfriends sewer hole too. I could do it all day long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ass

Spreading my wife's ass and smelling it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
eating

I can eat my wife's asshole all day... I just love the smell of her ass 1st thing in the morning..my nose goes all iin her asshole....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love having my wife's ass odor all over my face from eating her asshole out. The smell is intoxicating and I absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ bren1121 I'd lick your ass all day everyday!!!

If you really want that ass licked like you say you do we should email eachother and see what happens. Who knows we might just be a damn good match! I've fantasized of eating ass at a movie theater!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
licking my wife's asshole

There is nothing I enjoy more than to be able to lick my wife's asshole first thing in the morning. You see, when she sleeps she sweats and sweats a lot which makes the smell and taste of her asshole irresistable. She always sleeps on her stomach so I have full access to her pungent asshole every morning. Once she feels my tongue begin to move in her ass she groans and arches her back so her ass is high in the air and begins to come almost instantly . I will lick and kiss her amazing asshole for close to an hour giving her many orgasms and once finished, I get to enjoy the scent of her asshole on my face all day long. There are times when I am lucky enough to lick her asshole just before bed time which gets her primed for the morning to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's early morning and my wife is still in bed. Right this minute I'm getting ready to back there, spread her ass wide open and sniff and lick her shit hole, before I fuck her. The smell, taste and sight of her butt hole drives me crazy, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nothing sweeter in the morning!

I love to lick and suck my wife's extended pucker! My wife and I make love almost every night, at least five nights a week. She lays on the bed or couch face down so I can do her doggie style. As I'm screwing her, her pretty asshole winks at me and I can't resist stopping my love making and feasting on her delicious asshole. I love to bury my tongue as deep as I possibly can into her back door. I love the smell, taste and the aroma of her anus, especially on my face and mouth. I endeavor to suck her asshole every chance I get! I know it's kinky, but I finally got her to let me eat her pooh, I loved it! The taste wasn't bad and there wasn't much smell to it either. I look forward to eating more of my wife's shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why is it so hard to find a woman that loves getting her asshole thoroughly licked and tongue-fucked...?

I love licking and eating a beautiful woman's asshole... if interested... call me (323) 873-0181 anytime and anywhere..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i like licking women ass

my email:

buttybutty598@gmail.com

preference Ireland as I m living here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MY BREAKFAST

My wife rings her little bell and i take her a cup of coffee, i sit it down and kneel on the floor she will go to the bathroom and come back and stand in front of me i lick the pee from her pussy and go to the back of her and kiss her ass, i ask her if i can please lick and suck her ass she will lie on the bed with her knees up as i put pillows under her and she asks if her little girly hubby wants breakfast i say please yes she will laugh and pull my head into her butt i lick and suck while she teases me and pats my head she takes me by my ears and pulls me into her pussy and i eat her till she orgasms in my mouth and face she then pats me on the head and tells me i am a good little gurl she moves my head down and puts her toes in my mouth and i suck her toes, as we get dressed she has a big smile ,she tells me not to let the bad men at work mess with her little gurl she puts her thumb in my mouth and she has a big smile as i suck it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love ass licking, if anybody wants complete satisfaction in the ass hole please let me know my tounge gives awesome pleasure.

I love morning ass licking to give extreme pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ass worship

I love women's assholes!!! My favorite thing with my wife is she sits on my face and 'makes' me eat her asshole while she pleasures her clit with a bullet vibe. I lick, kiss, suck and tongue fuck her asshole. She literally puts her whole weight on me and will pinch my nipples. I stroke my cock and finger my asshole; sometimes she will use a buttplug or dildo on my asshole. We both cum very hard and loud like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet ass

love to lick my wifes ass so nice & firm she enjoys it so much licking & her & fingering her pussy she cums so many times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Early morning snack

Two or three times a week I'll wake up early to spread the sleeping wife's cheeks to get a few licks in. Her hole is always moist at that hour and the aroma and flavor is intoxicating, especially slightly inside the opening. 4 or 5 minutes later and she's squeaky clean and I have a big smile on my face. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

My ex wife was a Filippina with a beautiful ass and I was the first man who licked her anus driving her insane with the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I would love love love to have mine eaten out!!For along while. In fact...I would love to have both holes eaten out fast and hard. I am so horney now. Who wants to eat me out now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Been there done that

I was the first one to lick my ex-Girlfriend's ass. The first few times she was not too happy about me licking her asshole. But later she always encouraged me to lick her ass every time we made love.

I've never licked another ass since because I've not found an asshole clean enough to lick.

etn_biguyetn_biguyover 7 years ago
Hell Yes--Great story.

I love serious assplay. Both giving and receiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I did it once

I got to do it onnce, and it was as close to heaven as i have ever gotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eating my wife's fat ass

My wife has the most perfect round juicy booty I just couldn't help myself I had to stick my tongue on it. Her big fleshy ass cheeks smashing the sides of my face her hips way up in the air. She was so surprised she clinched up at first then let out a gasp of pleasurly moans and grabbed my head when I started to pull away and said o no you don't get back in there big daddy. So I spread her ass cheeks apart and dove right in tongue deep in her ass I'm moaning with pleasure my huge swollen cock is throbbing so hard it's starting to become painful and she yells out OMG banybthis feels so good don't stop keep going and she crawled forward just enough to reach her little toy and put it on full blast up to her clit. Now she is moaning and twitching because I have 3 big fingers inside her now and my tongue is so deep in her ass that my teeth are rubbing up against her holes. Her ass tastes so good I am so turned on I start to gyrate my hips I'm so rock hard and pre cum has oozed out onto the sheets my hips thrusting against the sheets as if I am inside of her and my hands are firmly attached to her beautiful round ass cheeks pulling them as far apart as I can she yells out keep eating my asshole I'm almost there baby almost gonna cum. I start trying to get my tongue in her ass even deeper faster in and out my hips are rubbing back and forth my huge swollen cock is throbbing and ready to burst a huge load she keeps screaming moaning and yells back grab my nipples I'm gonna cum!!!! I tweak her nipples as hard as I can (she really likes that) she starts to cum and next thing you know I'm cumming uncontrollably a huge load all over our sheets. Now it's our favorite thing to do I will eat my wife's big juicy booty sometimes for hours switching back and forth to her pussy and every time I still cum while eating her ass it's so hot I love being married

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love toEat Ass on Long Island email me ns8827@outlook.com

I love to do no Bs no drama

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
slave caged should be trained to lick morning ass

slave caged hopes Goddess Gayle Alanna will train him to lick morning ass.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I adore licking rosebuds

could do it all day,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the story... I am envious.

Love her willingness to be nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree

My kind of woman....yassss! It so turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
she comes hard when I do this

My wife likes to be in doggy position while I lick her asshole. While licking her and probing her sweet asshole with my tongue, I massage her clit with my fingers. She comes harder like this than any other way! It is SOOO hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bbw ass licker

I have fantasy for while to lick black bbw woman asshole any black bbw woman who wants to get her asshole licket leave me a comment please thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I DON'T have a "fantasy". But, I do have a history years ago of "reality", with my tongue probing the rosebud on several sweet and "particular" women of color. And, those engagements were unforgettable bliss. But, not just "any black bbw". The intimacy and significance of my fondness for this submissive act, limit those occasions to only those with whom a mutual attraction had progressed to the point of absolute trust and affection. And, possibly the condition which I shall cautiously refer to as "Love". Under those conditions, while I bathed and probed a sweet black ass with my tongue, a continuous and copious flow of sperm wss forthcoming, not unlike that which is produced during a male milking session. Both of which are equally and totally satisfying to me. Now, in the winter of my life, as a merry widower and unattached, I still remember what to do and how to do it. So, in the unlikely event that a like minded woman of color happens upon this post, I invite your thoughts to laid_bac1 at the big Y

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh yes , there's nothing like the gorgeous aroma and delicious taste of a beautiful asshole in the morning , MMMM nice and musky and funky , fucking delicious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous