All Comments on 'Deeds Ch. 04'

by dangerouslydead

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Revenge

Good ending. I like revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OK — gave it a chance

Understand you live in India — it is clear when one reads your writing. You NEED an editor who can help you to correct the syntax, vocabulary and grammer, not just spelling, so that it is not irritating to native English speakers who read your stories. Don't stop writing, but get help, you really need it, and there a lot of people (check out the forums,) willing to help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Creativity

I was amazed that Dee did not accompany her father to the hospital. The father's heart attack was overkill on the part of Lee. Remember he plotted the whole thing and had to know that this was in the cards. Keep writing. Personally I did not have too many problems with your syntax. But then I am used to reading many different forms of English.... Try Chaucer or Jame Joyce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Creativity

I was amazed that Dee did not accompany her father to the hospital. The father's heart attack was overkill on the part of Lee. Remember he plotted the whole thing and had to know that this was in the cards. Keep writing. Personally I did not have too many problems with your syntax. But then I am used to reading many different forms of English.... Try Chaucer or Jame Joyce.

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 16 years agoAuthor
I am the author

I guess I should submit these stories as Non-English but then most of the stories here would fall into that category. Let me explain... I try to infuse things American in my stories because I want these stories to be as impersonal as they can be. I am writing these stories as a part of my anger management therapy. I need someplace to vent the anger that is steamed up in me.

And no, my wife is a stay home mom who is completely faithful to me. My problem is my job and my asshole of a boss. I cannot leave this job because I am bound by a contract and I cannot shot on him because that will just give him more pleasure.

So back to the language bit. When the British came to India we took their language and made it our by introducing our own phrases and nuances. This new language is called "Indian English" it is not a dialect thing... it is a different language. Just as American English is different from the Queens English.

My stories are in 'Indian English". So, you are just reading a foreign language story written in a language that is not American English. As for the spelling mistake - English is my third language and I can only say one thing to all - I'll be more cautious the next time around.

thank you for taking your time out to read my story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I have

enjoyed the whole series and did make allowances for American not being your native language.I wonder how many of the people who commented can speak whatever your language is(I know you have many different ones in India),I will bet that they cannot speak it as well as you speak American.Keep on writing you are quite good at it.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Well done!

Nice revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't Over Apologise - Just Take Your Time

and get an editor / reader so that with each new effort you can get better incrementally.<P>

Your heart is in the right place so with effort and planning you will grow to the extent you desire.<P>

Best Regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The story itself was not to bad but you seriously

need an editor and proofreader, different people. the story was so short it could have all been done in one piece. Got to say I do not care for chapter stories, especially those that come out irregularly. By that I mean not a chapter every day to end it.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
I have read the complete series and think that

you can join my club of "men with balls" anytime. I also think that Dg is great but you are up and coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The ending was good but drawn out

Making it sound American is great except Porshe's arent American and are not a car most people would associate with. Yes a few overgrown little boys own them but then again if you want to impress someone get a Lotus.

incestor007incestor007almost 14 years ago
good revenge

Though, it was not necessary to go thru all this torture, just find another girl and dump her after that, let her think why had you done this to her. You are legally bounded to her. You did not need any proof. Her plan was to keep you in dark for life and you should do the same. Public humiliation is something over-revenge. Even then good plot.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great revenge

Well told

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
surprise

She thought she had it all under control along with Chris, and she was wrong. Between the credit card and way the announcement was made and the people that helped, wounderful.

kingspridekingspridealmost 13 years ago
SALUTE!!!!

...........word-up my brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All your stories

Need epilogues you never truly finish them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dont bother

Writing if you can't finish them

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Good finish

A very credible effort -

He did well and no one died - we hope -

She was an idiot but whatever -

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
epilogue

do epilogue

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN THE PAYBACKS BECOME SO SWEET

chalk up one in the win column. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Twas a fun read

Needs an epilogue though,I mean she can still get together with her true love.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Punishing the Father did not seem reasonable.

Perhaps he should have been on Business trip to Bangledesh.

You are obviously reacting to some painful experience but are obviously improving your writing as you. If you have more to throw at us, please do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Congratualtions on a great opening story.

It was fun, pacey and to the point. And well done for steering clear of the more obnoxious racial clichès, aside from the big cock of course, that typify a lot of the less imaginative and more offensive stories on this site.

I'm not sure it was a Romance story, though. Personally, I would have categorised it as Loving Wives.

Never the less it was entertaining and enjoyable.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

You NEVER finish any of your stories!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Had a lot more than porch

Made it difficult to follow at times definitely need editor

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - the financial wipe out was waaaaay beyond reasonable - especially after her father has a heart attack.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Good story and the cheating girl friend was not portrayed as if a MSR hit her. She was a gold digger and I do not think the punishment was too harsh

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

nice guys finish last and sluts can go back to the streets

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Enjoyed the four chapters - very nice writing- you needn’t apologize for your writing. With a little effort could easily follow. Very enjoyable.

From other author’s comments Literotica doesn’t always publish stories right away. Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdangerouslydead@dangerouslydead
526 Followers
I write as a part of my anger therapy. It is a stressful world we live in and we can find outlets in different ways. This is mine.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Deeds Ch. 03 Previous Part
Deeds Series Info