All Comments on 'Asian Blow Job Wife'

by itisgregory

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yes, indeed...

..keep more episodes cumming. As a lover of oriental women because of their love-making talents, their small bodies and beautiful eyes, I' d like to hear more of your specific encounters giving head. Please write more.

ljaljaalmost 16 years ago
very sexy

Only in my dreams of an asian woman giving me a nice blow job... mmmmmmm... to see her lips go down on me is so sexy... please continue this story... makes me want to jack off... and hey??? I didnt see no pic of you on your profile... Do you like phone sex? please continue the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More please

I would love to see more. You've introduced the idea. Now please get into detailed stories. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great begining...

but please describe an encounter.

Thanks,

BobM

solara52solara52almost 16 years ago
Where have you been

yes this is a great story and please continue this, only a lucky few in life have this happen too them and Mary u r one hot lady, solara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loving it!

Keep writing please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More, Please

This was a grand start but I am sure you have had many interesting adventures that would make great stories.

So please let us hear more from you.

Oh and by the way, your husband must be a very nice understanding man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I loved it!

The frankness and air of honesty was very refreshing. Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing more detail in your stories and how you feel! That's the part I find especially rewarding. Thanks!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Give us More

First let me say you have a very broadminded and understanding husband. May I also add that having spent several years in the Philippines, my wife and I can both attest to the susuality and sexuality of Asian women.

Would welcome more stories of your experiences. Perhaps your hysband has some he could relate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

To have a hot, sexy asian woman like you sucking my hard black dick would be heaven

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Jealous sister

As I read your story, I began to think that I needed write my own because it was SO much the same. I am a petite white lady who LOVES sucking strange men. I don't, however, have the guts to do friends or coworkers. Big or small, thick or thin, the look in their eyes as they blast the cum into my

mouth and see me taste and swallow is enough to make my juices run wild. Yes, even an orgasm once in a while. I prefer the big black ones because they don't have those pesky wiry hairs half way up the shaft to get in your teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

makes me what to go back to school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
doubtful

I would think that if you taught at the university level, you would know the difference between "orgasm" and "organism."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hey...

I had an architecture teacher at California Polytechnic that used to blow what seemed like half the campus. So weird

warner34warner34over 12 years ago
LOVED IT

I love the story along with the photo. You paint a very real picture for me to imagine as i stroke to your story. Please post more stories with more detail like the second one.

Btw, if you're ever in northern cal and want a hook up I'd love to hear from you. We can take the time to get to know each other and if you're comfy then maybe we can make something happen.

Thanks for the woody and keep em cummin.

Imagine73Imagine73over 11 years ago
Great Story

This is just spectacular-! Erotic, hot, stimulating. The real, matter-of-fact approach to this story heightened its appeal to me. I would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love to give blow jobs too..

I am a 53 year old woman. I am in good shape and fairly attractive. My husband and I only have sex once in awhile. He is just not that interested in it. He doesn' know about my special interest. I love men and especially their cocks. I am not into intercourse with lots of men, but I love to give hand jobs and blow jobs. Like lots of women, I love the feel of cocks and balls and how a man feels in my mouth. I have probably blown over 100 men, some many times though I have only had intercourse with 4. I like all kinds and sizes of cocks. I also love the taste and the hot temperature of the semen and I always swallow. I like to see their faces before and when they come. I almost always have an orgasm when I am blowing them. I didn't at first, but gradually I began to more and more crave the feel of a hard cock in my mouth and the warm semen spurting into my mouth. I always touching cocks, but it took awhile for me to begin really wanting to masturbate and blow them all the time. But it began to start happening. My girlfriend says it's because I swallow cum a lot. She says it makes you want more and more and another girlfiriend says it keeps you young. Well then, I should look like I'm 18 again! Of all of these men who I have pleasured, not one has told anyone else that I know of. I only cheated by having intercourse with only one of them. He was a friend and co-worker. He wasn't the hottest or the youngest, but the nicest and I finally got to blow him one day, when I gave him a ride home. I pulled over and parked behind a shopping center. Since then, I have given him a few blow jobs as his wife hasn't done that in over 10 years. In talking, he always wanted to eat me. So one day we were driving home a couple of hundred miles from a meeting and I began feeling the desire to have him in my mouth and taste him again. Then before my hand moved up his high and I got started even stroking his cock through his pants, he pulled over and then he asked to eat me and he touched my breast and gave me a kiss. When we got back to the office it was dark and no one was there. He kissed me again and rubbed my breasts. He reached down and touched me and I was wet. He got down on his knees and pulled my panties down. He licked my thighs and then my pussy. I didn't stop him and it was mind blowing! As soon as I came a few times, I took his cock and guided it into my throbbing and pulsating place. I had a few more orgasms and then he pulled out and spewed a lot of semen all over the floor. It was a lot. Since that time 2 years ago, we have had intercourse at least 10 more times, though I regularly give him a blow job. Even those orgasms are much more intense now. I am not alone in my blow job fetish. I have met some other women who also like what I like. Some act on it and some don't but would like too. I think part of it is also the planning and figuring out just how to get a man to let me pleasure him... And thus myself!

ParkierParkieralmost 8 years ago
Great Service

My most favorite sex is oral. My 1st wife couldn't stand the taste. My current Chinese wife refuses to even kiss my dick.

Keep on your knees Sweetheart. I wish you lived in Denver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife too!

I thought my wife was sweet and innocent. I met Carol when she was 25 and we have been together since. She is an attractive slim blue eyed blonde with C size boobs and very nice legs and ass. She wasn't a virgin but she said she wasn't very experienced and had had sex with only two guys. She didn't care for oral sex. She never gave me a blowjob but would suck my cock before sex. When I found out about her, it wasn't at a wedding but at a party. I was outside getting some air. I noticed a light coming from one of the bedroom windows so I peeked in. I got the shock of my life. I saw Carol, naked except for a pair of nylon hipster type panties. She was down on her knees sucking the cock of a man I'd never seen before. She sure looked like she knew her way around a cock. She licked and sucked his cock and balls and let him come in her mouth. She even swallowed. I was frozen, I couldn't move. Although I was heart broken and furious, I also had an enormous erection. I was totally turned on watching my wife suck a cock. I went back to the party and didn't say anything to Carol. The guy took her back to the bedroom three more times and I watched her blow him. He wanted to fuck her but she said no. The next day, I confronted her. She was hysterical and afraid I was going to leave her. I said I didn't know what I was going to do but if there was any chance for us, she had to come clean and tell me everything. She was very proper in high school. The most she ever did was let a couple boys feel her tits through her clothes. Then one night

during her senior year her date grabbed her by the hair and forced her to blow him. She discovered she loved to suck cock. She sucked off two other high school boys and, when she got to college, she went wild. She blew every guy she went out with as well as a few professors. She continued sucking cocks after she graduated. When she started working, she sucked off her boss every morning for four years. She never fucked him but sucked his dick hundreds of times including the day we got married. She didn't really want to but, at the reception, he made her pull her wedding gown down so he could see her boobs and had her suck his cock. She said she was telling the truth about only fucking two guys but she had blown hundreds of guys including at least a dozen while we were engaged. I was so clueless that she actually blew a guy in the back seat while I was driving and did several when I was in the house. What I was most upset about was that she never gave me a blowjob. She said she didn't want me to think she was a slut. We stayed together and she continues to suck other men's cocks. The good news is, she now does me at least once a day. I have watched many times now with someone else's cock in her mouth. She has even progressed to fucking some of them. I know it seems strange but it works for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just a wimp and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was young I got involved with a very sweet lazy girl because I was horny. I was a total coward because I could not break up with her. She hated giving head because it's physically demanding to perform. She did love cum tho. I had a VHS tape of a guy jerking off on a girl and it got her hot too. I'd have this 20 year old girl strip and sit between my legs as I stroked and she'd lick and kiss my cockhead. I 'd aim my shots onto her face and mouth. There was so much cum tho that I'd still have it on my shaft and dribble on my balls. She loved cleaning me up. In fact this simple act, kept us together for 2 years. When I did break up with her she made it super hard to do... by telling me she wanted strangers to cum on her. I really wanted to see that. Just couldn't tho.

TRJapanTRJapanalmost 2 years ago

I loved reading this and knowing i'm not the only one who enjoys sucking as much as I do. BUT, i love to get fucked also.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That is every man’s dream having a friend that wants nothing more than to give a bj. I sure wouldn’t ask for more ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous