All Comments on 'Teasing Mother in Law'

by steve777

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
fourwhlr4everfourwhlr4everalmost 16 years ago
why

why not ask her if she wanted to clear the air

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW! Another MIL like mine

Your story is very believeable to me because it happened to me. For me I never got beyond the slight touching parts because she would always just frustrat the hell out of me by moving away. I sometimes wonder if she might want more but enjoys the cat and mouse game too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
huh????

waste of my fukkin time

2ndchance2ndchanceabout 15 years ago
Nice - My ex-MIL was the same

When i was married to my ex, her mom was about the same way, always teasing with little shots here and there and one time she walked into the bathroom during a party at the house while i was in there and she reached around and grabbed my cock and i turned to face her and felt her up and made out. We have dont that several times but have never had sex, she talks about it still to this day but i have yet to taste her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Realistic, not fake sounding

Sounds real -- the burning ears and the udden, puzzling withdrawl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Do it

Guy,

when you have a woman naked on her stomach "massaging" her and you're rubbing close to her pussy, here's a tip; You Have Her !

I was in my teens when I discovered this and have never let such an opportunity like this pass me by.

You had this woman and failed to act. My first time in this scenario, I actually played with her pussy to loosen up her inhibitions further then I lowered my pants while massaging with one hand and just gently laid on top of her and inserted myself into her .... We were lovers for about a year after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Steve that sounds like the most realistic story I have read in years. Both your uncertainty and hers ring enough bells for a cathedral here.

Obviously things change, even though as a straight online story it told of a "disaster" I suspect you look back on that time with a special light. Probably easier to do now than at the time now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story. Keep writing even if your next piece is fiction.

Vagabond69Vagabond69almost 9 years ago
It could go further...

Believable, which is key. Many stories are pipe dreams and exaggerated. Yours is not, but I wouldn't mind seeing you expand on this having your protagonist take it further.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Right there with you.

I wouldnt mind taking a run at my mil either. She's 62 and hs the body of a 40 year old. Firm tits whuch I have seen and felt. I am dying to see her pussy some day and would love to eat that pussy and see how she feels inside. Her name starts with a V which is very appropriate because thats where id like to be very much. Sometimes think somethings wring with me but she's so fuckin hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nip slip

My mom in law i saw her tits thru her daster several times i just want her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You did good....

You never can figure out a woman......

You ended up still friendly and your wife is not involved so....all's well that ends well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I want my old nipples sucked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous