All Comments on 'Mom's Game of Dares'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Must Have More

There must be a part two. They meet in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nothing

More erotic than two mothers and their sons meeting up for a swap session.

keairankeairanalmost 16 years ago
omg hot

One of the hottest stories i've read on this site. might not have been the best in strict writing sense, it was still absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yessssssss!!!

I GET SO TIRED OF READING STORIES WHERE THE RECIPRIENTS ARE GOING AT IT LIKE RABBITS WITHIN A PARAGRAPH OF THE BEGINNING.

Waiting for part two with baited breath.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved It

Very well written. Great characters and storyline.

StryyderrStryyderralmost 16 years ago
I agress wholeheartedly

One of the hottest stories i've read on this site, it was absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
definetly continue...and

definetly continue this story..with donna/carmen/john/shane all getting together...and not only donna/carmen getting into bi..but john/toby sucking each other's ballmilk out of their mom's pussies...and the sons getting into more bi with donna and carmen daring them each step...and moms' pussies and butts as their reward...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A

A nicely written story with a slight twist to get things started. I've had a lot of fun myself on the internet, but the advent of the camera prevents the three hundred pound, sweaty, bald man from being the hot little mom of a teen age boy.haha I do hope you will continue this. The two couples do need to experience each other and then sway with each other. Thanks for a length that allowed me to jack off along with your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A new twist

Definatly a new twist - jumped into the sons a little fast, but definatly get them together so they can ALL suck each other.

soninlawsoninlawalmost 16 years ago
dare

super story wish it was non fiction. I need to write a part 4 soon to mine one and only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep going

Good, good good!

StryyderrStryyderralmost 16 years ago
I agree wholeheartedly

One of the hottest stories i've read on this site, it was absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This story must continue

This story has everything and this story must continue, I hope the sequel can measure up, because this was one of the best I have ever read in this genre, and I've read alot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

That was AMAZING!

39103910almost 16 years ago
Extremely Daring!

Carmen, Donna and their sons - a very hot foursome in the making. I hope there are a few more chapters on this story. Very hot and stimulating.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzalmost 16 years ago
Damn Awesome

The kind of story i go to this site for!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

HOT!! HOT!!! HOT!!!!

hornacekhornacekalmost 16 years ago
started out GREAT, and then ...

This had a great set-up - the two mothers coming to the realization that their sons lusted after them, and the slow build-up of teasing them. Very hot and sexy. As I read it I thought "wow, how is this going to end? I hope the author doesn't ruin it by having the two mothers have sex with their sons at the same time in front of each other via webcam." And sure enough, that's how it ended. Everything up to that point was well-written, that ending just seemed phoned in and predictable - with the great build-up it deserved a much better pay-off. I would have much rather the main character had sex with her son without the webcam, and then talk to her friend about it. Still, for a predictable (and out of character) ending it was still hot. Just wish it had ended as good as it started.

it started as a 100 and ended as a 75, so not bad.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 16 years ago
wow is not enough!

This is further proof of how amazing you are! Wow! The end? No way! You can't leave the people who now love you in their needy state! ;)

Please say that this is the first of many new recruits into the teasing slutty world that you created! Maybe they can teach other new generations and/or reach out to other mothers needing their brave example! Please! Please, press on and always wit the style and flair we have come to enjoy! I loved your stories with the I-room and just can't help but wonder what a support group like these fine ladies could accomplish with such fine writing skills behind them! Hoping that these words fall on receptive ears!

Newtype

newtype2525newtype2525almost 16 years ago
wow is not enough!

This is further proof of how amazing you are! Wow! The end? No way! You can't leave the people who now love you in their needy state! ;)

Please say that this is the first of many new recruits into the teasing slutty world that you created! Maybe they can teach other new generations and/or reach out to other mothers needing their brave example! Please! Please, press on and always wit the style and flair we have come to enjoy! I loved your stories with the I-room and just can't help but wonder what a support group like these fine ladies could accomplish with such fine writing skills behind them! Hoping that these words fall on receptive ears!

Newtype

VernoVernoalmost 16 years ago
one of the best

I have read many stories on this site and this is one of the best I have ever read, please carry on and tell how they all get together for some of the hottest sex ever.

Yoy are an exceptional writer, please keep up the great writing .

THANKS FOR A GREAT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beats Monopoly

Interesting structure to the story. I like the tension created by each mom character upping the ante on the dares each go round. Some of the dialogue didn't ring true for me as in a few expressions like- "Do you like my cunt, son?"

Other than that, it was well written, creative, and hot incest sex with a touch of lesbianism thrown in for good measure. I'd enjoy the "meeting" chapter sequel.

Tunner

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You have to continue story

One of the best I've read. I'll be looking for the next part of this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent plot!

Very good idea and development! Loved the progression and the manner in which the solution was achieved. You have a real talent for engaging the reader. Keep it up. I plan on reading all of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enticing and well versed

I enjoyed the natural progression of the story - a long, stimulating foreplay - from beginning to end.

nebulosity8669nebulosity8669over 15 years ago
Smokin'

Great buildup...had me oozing precum for 20 minutes...gotta go take care of things...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
brilliantly hotttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great story ... never ralised it was too long but you kept the interest as well as the heat

kudos for that

great job done mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story. More.

Great story. Please do more.

How about a lesbian version ? (Mom and daughter)

Thank you for your time.

E.

USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No one could have written it better!

I have been a literotica fan since a long time now...yours has been the singlemost story that I relished so much ... Keep up the good work!

This was yr first story that I read.. but I will read all of them during the next few weeks ... great job!

It felt as if u WERE the mother and felt everything as it transpired... Amazing writing skills!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Proof - If Any Were Needed

That you are the King of this genre. Absolutely superb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
brilliantly original!

In this excellent story the action starts with Donna and Carmen, divorced mothers of 18 year old sons, Shane and John, tall, handsome, and very well built! The Moms’ cunts ooze whenever their sons are present and they decide to unleash the lads’ natural motherfucking instincts! They keep upping the ante on revealing attire and sexy talk, exciting their sons more and more! They note the big bulges under their boys’ flies and the cum stains they find in their bedrooms! The two mothers are obsessed with their sons’ big dicks, and happy that Shane and John sport practically constant hard ons around their mothers! When Carmen models a bikini swimsuit for her son, revealing her ass, tits, and most of her motherly twat, John just stares and creams his jeans! His Mom loves the sight of her boy’s spreading cum stain! The game of dares on the mothers’ computers is meant to make their sons into lusty young motherfuckers, and it works! The boys achieve every son’s deepest wish, when they finger fuck their mothers’ sopping wet fuckholes, ease their big dicks into their Moms’ hungering twats, and blow their balls up the same cunts they came out of!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the motherfucking best!

There are hundreds of stories of motherfucking on Literotica and I've sampled a great many of them. In my opinion, this is the very best! The excitement builds as two Moms reveal to each other their growing passion for their tall, good-looking sons, especially what the boys are carrying between their legs! Carmen, John's Mom, tells her friend, I've got to see what's making that big bulge in his pants! Donna feels the same way about her boy Shane. The mothers become more and more flirtatious with their sons, giving them glimpses of their tits and even their motherly twats. Like all young males, the boys have an inborn attraction to their mothers' cunts, and soon the lads are hard whenever they're around their Mom. Of course, the mothers notice this and it makes their twats leak like a faucet! Carmen finally tells her friend, We're going to make our sons motherfuckers! The boys are ready, willing, and VERY able to be just that! The first time John slips his hand down his Mom's panties and handles her twat he reports, She's all kinds of wet! When the mothers finally see their sons' big stiff dicks for the first time, they're stunned. Then each son achieves every boy's deepest dream, as he pushes his supersized prick up his mother's tight twat and blow his balls up his own birth canal! It'll be motherfucking heaven from now on!

rustyduckrustyduckover 14 years ago
WOW!

That was the HOTTTest motherfucking story I have ever read! I really want to read the next installment! WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

I love the anticipation and tease. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good read

not your normal style but you did very well with it. Can we see a part 2 and 3 PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Outstanding!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 14 years ago
perfect !!

wow really sexy storie, some titfuck would be great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CREATIVE AND OH SO-O-O STIMULATING!!!

Great concept, pulled of very nicely, and left me wanting more! What could be better for a writer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More, please!!

I loved your story! It was very hot! I would love to read about all of them getting together! I would especially love parts about the moms together! Please continue this story! Another chapter would be great! Keep up the great work!

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleover 13 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!

I loved this story! It was one of the best I've read on the site here and I just loved it. I cant believe I have never come accross your stories before (or maybe I have, i didnt look real close at your list yet). But i loved the build up...my favorite way to do a story. The jump in types usually are lame. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wet!!!

Ohhh my tight pussys wet now I want a john in me but my pink didlos going to have to do I'm on the vergebof a orgasm ( 5 minutes please )

Yes that was awsome thanks xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

OMG my pussy is driping wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

THis story had me cuming way too quickly!!

123Michaelc123Michaelcover 13 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I don't think I've ever cum this hard just to a story.... Amazingly written good job!!!!!

SweetnessSweetnessover 13 years ago
Excellent!

What an amazing story. I have never been this hard or came this much reading a story or chatting.

Thank you

hellodonhellodonover 13 years ago

can anybody tell the best story in this category

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good!

I'll be waiting to read the next chapter. Thanks. Tom

CPrimeCPrimeabout 13 years ago
Sequel?

This was written almost 3 years ago. Was there ever a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i want more

holy shit best story ever i wanna read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

I have never come so hard or for so long as I did reading this tonight.

I could see both women vividly and even smell there excitement, so weel was it described.

If you aren't a serious author, you should be

Thank you so much

dude75dude75about 13 years ago
hell ya i beat off and came

This sorry got me off great

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Wicked and oh so Naughty

This may be one of your best stories and unlike most of the others I want to see part 2 on this Mom and John can go to california and have a naughty family orgy. Well done indeed the mistakes I noticed were quickly forgotten in the red hot teasing and or sex play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic as usual

Ahab,

You have done another great job of writing. I hope you post it on LTD.

Regards,

Joep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Holy Shit....

Keep this going!. Please.

Me and the wife loved it!

cr2001cr2001about 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This was SO FREAKIN' HOT!!!!! What a great idea for a story. And well exectued!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PART 2 PLEASE!!!!

WOW!! Fantastic story, I really hope you post part 2 very soon.

I would love to read about them joining the mile high club on the way over. Also would love to read about the two sons getting kinky in front of there moms.

Loved it 5 stars..

max052max052almost 13 years ago
JEEEZZ!

I am totally spent. Five stars, favorite stories, favorite author! Don't know what else to say, so I'll go back and read it again. Thanks for sharing.

max52

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

fantastic story. left wanting more. very adictive story. home we see a story of the upcomming vist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ABsolutely HOT

Excellent Story well Narrated, Pace of the Progress hightened the readers (My ) expectation.

Now, can we have the Sequel: when the Two couples Meet.

and later when the two boys bring along two Girls/ Women.

Ranji from Sri Lanka.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please! A+

Please Continue with more of this GREAT story!

David48David48almost 13 years ago
In your dreams!

Naughty mommies...Who'd a thunk it? God bless the cyber age...Even an old canard like truth or dare can be updated...Nicely done, and hot as all hell! Hope you continue the tale...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

Simply awesome.

arsekoarsekoover 12 years ago
Steel stiffeningly hot story

Such an erotic, lustful, yet essentially human and fun story of Mom/Son. Very well told and anybody could see and feel the passion and the glory. Wonderful effort. Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

You definitely need to write a follow up to this hot story. It's very similar in content to the submissions of 'Glenda' on 'Actualincest.Com' with her 'Mommy Swapping' ads. Fucking red hot!!

ES003ES003about 12 years ago
Begs for Chapter 2 or 3 or 4

I know it's been a long time since you wrote this and you continue to write very arousing stories as I type.

This story could get so hot if they meet somewhere and carry out the remaining plan. Possibilities once they all say meet in a motel room somewhere are limitless. Move in together as a family is possible.

As usual in my comments to you, not sure if you are into it, but I also love adding male bisexual activity into this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wheres your sequel?

You talked about a sequel and this was written in 2008 it is now 2012 ! we, your faithful readers want more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dares

your writting just get better and better, it like a daniele steel love novel without all the blips.. keep up the great storys.

mel (a man)

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Almost impossible to read...

without cumming in my hand.

mystique84mystique84over 11 years ago
Great read :)

This was great. I agree with one of the readers though, the ending could have been better. Not that it hadn't gotten me off, it did. I was just hoping their first time with their sons would be more intimate and that they'd share their experiences with each other after doing the deed. THEN do the whole webcam dare game. Nevertheless! I haven't checked yet, but I hope there's a sequel to this! Thank you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Asylums for insane would do well to find inmates on this site !!

Some writers and readers. 1 star !!!!!!!

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Mind blowing.

Plus a couple of other things blowing.

That was a underpant ripper.

5*

ShysquirterShysquirterabout 11 years ago
Great start but...

Felt the game was a bit rushed. Loved it up until that point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hands free

have you ever heard of a mic, leaves your hands free.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
A Part 2 Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DARE YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .........It was a great read as always, Thanks...LAROC OF AGES

sailncaptsailncaptabout 11 years ago
Very erotic

Loved the lead-in eroticism, but tend to agree with shysquirter, that the game could have been more slowly developed, with hesitance from the son's and shyness from the mom's. The struggle of overcoming shyness and inhibitions could have made the story more erotically captivating. But overall...good job!

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 11 years ago
part two??

It's been 5 years since this hot story was written. Any chance of following up with a second part? All your readers would love to see what happens when the two naughty moms and their sons get together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
part one wonderfulll !!! part 2 please

part one wonderfulll !!! part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
games of dares 2 please , thanks

games of dares 2 please , thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
extremely good

Can't wait for the sequel,maybe the boys explore each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I loved it! Totally erotic!

I loved loved loved it! Totally horny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ME

ME: STROKEING HERE. How bout you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Really good story, believable, with great characters!

Sitting here rock hard! Looking forward to the sequel!

felgarfelgarabout 10 years ago
sequel needed

an amazingly well crafted story with some kinky twists and turns. please say you are in the process of writing part two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Has happened

I know of a woman who did something close to this with her son.

It started with sexy email. then webcamming. she did him on webcam

while chatting with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two Great Moms

An incredible story of two beautiful and sensual moms patiently, very patiently, emerging from their lives of unfilled sexual need to tease and lure their two sons into a hugely fulfilling, fantasy fuck while staying online with their cross-county partner whose messaging encourage the other to go further and further until they were able to fulfill each other with their sons. I could not get over how much restraint the two moms exercised, over a period of several month, in bringing both themselves and their sons to the point where joint and mutual sexual satisfaction was possible.

Encore! Encore! Bring them together in one place and let us see what they are capable of, after each of the boys has learned how to love their mothers at home. Thank you.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Awsome

Now that is a loving MOM. WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes!

I dare you to let your son plant an incest baby in your motherly womb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happy Holidays

This was a wonderful present to read waiting for Santa to ... Oh hell, I'm Santa and so hot ... And ready to deliver My Present to my bride. I often wondered how many moms ever really approached their big boys. Glad I could read about these two Daring Moms. And their energetic sons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
.More Stars Needed

What I liked MOST about this story is it was told by the two moms. Talk about HOT. On a scale of 1 to 10, this rates a 33!

mom7764mom7764over 8 years ago

Great story,,makes one wonder how much this really happens,,,accidently or intentially,,,just gets one thinking...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn!!!!!!!!

That was so hot!!!!!! Another Great one. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

wow that was the hotest story I have ever red on literocia ,hope 4 a seacqual

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICalmost 8 years ago
is there a sequel

This has been the hottest story I've read so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A truly great story, especially the way it was told.

BjxoBjxoover 7 years ago
Oh yes ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I would love to read more please write the next bit . When they all get together .

cybrfuncybrfunover 7 years ago
PERFECT!!!!

Except for a few typos here and there, and for saying they could hear each other after saying they couldn't, this is what all writers should aspire to be! Fan-fucking-tastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very inventive, arousing, lewd, just what you want in a lit story!

DomkinkmaleDomkinkmaleover 6 years ago
Very nice story

Cant wait for the next part to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five star story

Love the story was wet from second paragraph on,could see myself wanting to do the same with a daughter.

Keep writing as story was great

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Never true love

Why can’t just one story end with the moms getting what they truly love just from their son but no they have to bring another into the setting. Do people really think Donna and Carmen will only eat each other after fucking in the same room with out fucking the others son??? It no longer a true loving mom and son relationship it just opens the game up for the sons to fuck other girls as they no longer feel the true love for only their moms!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous