All Comments on 'How To Cook Naked'

by KittyO

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How to Cook Naked

How to cook Naked?

With Great Care

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Nice

My only complaint is that this should have been an ILLUSTRATED STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Same as fireworks

If you want to try it you can, but why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well done

Well done ... The story ... not the food. Don't get me wrong if a woman wants to cook naked for me well GREAT! Personally I like cool or cold food naked. There is far less risk involved. Although the old hot drink and ice cube (frozen grapes, or frozen chunks of mellon work well too) still works for me. Also foods that can be eaten with your fingers are great to feed eachother. Sucking (or having)the juice of a ripe piece of fruit from your lovers (or your) fingers and hand can be quite stimulating. If some juice happens to drip on other body parts all the better! Making sure nothing goes to waste can be even more pleasurable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant!

Well written, funny as hell, and it stimulates the reader's imagination to take the subject matter beyond what was covered in the text!

I would cook for you in such a manner any day!

SquiresBoySquiresBoyover 15 years ago
Consider my appetite whetted!

Yuuuuuum, yum! :D Look forward to seeing more of your submissions on the site! You do well with the eroticism, and you have a nice sense of humor blended in. Always nice to see. Keep up the good work!

FloridaSmoothieFloridaSmoothiealmost 12 years ago
Men Cook Naked

As a male, I can honestly state we do it. As a home nudist it just happens to be one of the things required of the lifestyle. And some of us have gas stoves.

Yesterday, I was cooking tomato soup and some splashed on me. If I had been wearing clothes, I would have had a problem.

A nice story, anyway!

EddiebearEddiebearover 8 years ago
Cooking Naked

Hi everyone, I'm a man, and I love cooking Naked for a new lover. Being watched in my bip apron, , with my ass on display for my lover while I make her food adds more spice, to the meal than any thing you can get from a shaker, be it salt or pepper. So do yourself, and your lover a favor, and spice up your next meal by cooking it in the Nude. She'll love you for it !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKittyO@KittyO
8 Followers
A curious girl who enjoys blurring the boundaries between fantasy and reality.