All Comments on 'First Baptist Bible Fuck Ch. 02'

by Wulfwinter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

Please tell us you are going to continue you Road Trip story! Please update your Bio and let us know! Road Trip is the best story and recommend anyone reading this story to read it and post comments for it to be continued.The Dad needs to be having sex with all 3 girls. They need to tease him and keep him hard all the time even when he doesn't want to. He would be the reluctant one by being kept hard all day, then he would need the release.

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 16 years ago
WOW!

Loved this Chapter and hoping for more to this one. My next Board Meeting at work, I should be so lucky.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

I was wondering when your next story would come out! Looking forward to more! This was great! Would like to see a continuation of The Wulfwing Agency.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fucking in Church

This was a killer story! Some of the first sex I had as a young teen was in the church. Very erotic...

libertarianlibertarianover 15 years ago
Chapter 3

When will she lose her anal cherry?

wrc264wrc264almost 14 years ago
what about the rest

Why did you not continue this story line. There was so much more to do with it and the multiple people that could be involved. And you never got to her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I love this story so much! It's become an old reliable when I can't find anything new. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOOOOVE IT

You have no idea just how crazy those first babptist churches are. My husband went to a first baptist church and I got to see first hand all the hypocrasy. I loved this story I was wet from begining to end you NEED to do more on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you so much

I love all of your stories. Some nights I come on here and don't even bother looking up new things, I just come straight for your stories. You can't imagine how much enjoyment they have given me. I hope that you might have something more for us in 2011, but thanks all the same for what you have already given! ::smooches::

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am ready for church now

I love the stories, I would so go to church for this.

tweety1972tweety1972over 12 years ago
Loved it

This story had me immediatly squirming in my chair and squirming on my finger soon after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it ! Good fucking story keep it up ! I know I did !

Great fucking idea.! I loved the part when it turned out that Madelyn Stone wasnt part of the plan at all,and just happened to be there without wearing panties.And I really enjoyed it .Keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming ! I know I did and on my handjob rating scale I give it an 8.5 rating.Write more of the series I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Oh my god I came so heavy that all I could yell out was

Oh My God"...........:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More please

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 5 years ago
Exquisite!!!!

Such a fine and carefully crafted story. I’m ready to transfer my church membership to this congregation!

Will there be a Part 3?

pubelesspubelessover 5 years ago
More please

Great story you have written it so well . We hope you have more episodes of this hot story.

SwewxxxSwewxxxabout 1 year ago

This story demands a continuation. It's a pity Wulfwinter seems to not be writing anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Virtually impossible, but entertaining.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Just reinforces my impressions of the Baptist church; or all organized religions for that matter . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous