All Comments on 'On Fucking a Communist'

by PeepshwGrl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
Oy vey: Nietzsche - a communist?

and now Nietzsche is a communist? What a mish mash do we have on our hands. I loved the erotic scene; just Google in the future the decorative terminology, so they make sense in addition to sounding good...

PeepshwGrlPeepshwGrlalmost 16 years agoAuthor
True story...

My lover is a Communist who likes to quote Nietzsche. (Nietzsche, who is credited with saying 'god is dead'). I am a southern gal who gets a little religious when I cum. This is a true story. I actually screamed "oh god" and she actually said "gaud is dead" in her thick Czech accent just as I was getting off. One of the great moments in our relationship, I've always thought... but I suppose if I have to explain then I didn't do a very good job of telling this little story. Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
follow up to my comment

Poems and fiction bring a much more organized representation of reality than the truth it’s supposed to represent...just the way our brains work. Especially in a poem every word is magnified; concepts and terms carry their own ‘stories’; what is Communism who was Nietzsche. Without something to redirect us to the particular circumstances of your story it could be confusing. Of course we can always go for Irony but somehow I did not see it here. Again I liked this poem!

Bill DadaBill Dadaalmost 16 years ago
^

That was one amazing orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WELL DONE!

Well done to both!

Having such an orgasm, you proved what Nietzsche said.

ch3mical_r3nt_boych3mical_r3nt_boyover 8 years ago
you don't know how long I've been waiting for this poem

"With the death of religion

And the birth of Nietzsche"

this is brilliance, bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous