All Comments on 'Raven Walks Ch. 11'

by StarrLust69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pshelferpshelferalmost 16 years ago
Confusing chapter

This is a great story but this was one damn confusing chapter. I'm going to re-read chapter 10 and then this one again to see if I can figure out what is going on. Keep up the great work on the story it's very intriguing and compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I want more!

I just spent the last two hours reading up to Chapter 11 and I want more. What an incredibly intriguing storyline. I love it. Great work. I can't wait to continue reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF

Can you tell me why EVERY chapter ended with .....walk where raven walks?

what the hell was that about??????????

tinkerbell2002tinkerbell2002about 15 years ago
Please Finish This Amazing Story!!

I have sat here reading your wonderful story. I loved your style of writing. It was hot and also had wonderful character development and backstories. It was just absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see what else is going to happen with this story. What makes abi and ginger different from the other women? Why did xavier's skin burn when he touched the new bartender? Anyway ty so much for writing this. I look forward to more.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Where's the rest?

Your story is intriguing, but it's taking a long time to get the answers. Update please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous